Zone1 *Christians And Muslims Do Not Mix Together*

Try burning an American flag in front of a group of American Evangelicals and see what will happen. They will get violent. Burn their Bible, no problem. Burn their American flag idol, and you'll get your butt kicked or worse. It's interesting how these atheists, will accuse religious folks, particularly Muslims of being violent when they're just as violent, if not more so, when they impose their secular values on Muslims, through war, brutal economic sanctions. etc.

YOu said nothing though and those thought experiments involve nothing I said.
So your point seems to be the excellent work of Evangelicals must be totally negated by a few bad apples, but that killing ex-Muslims,Female genital mutilation,child marriage are excusable because of the supposed huge mass of Muslims who will have nothing to do with this.

Isn't that an insane argument. First off, are you a Muslim ? Let's put an end to your cowardly hiding in the bushes. What are you

And are you sure that none of those medical or legal or vocational contacts in your life, to whom you owe so much , are NOT Evangellcal

The OP leaves out a lot...but, gotta be outraged.

Following last year’s inaugural event on College Green and building on the partnership started between Muslims4Bristol, Bristol Cathedral and Bridges for Communities. The Cathedral opens its doors to host this year’s Grand Iftar.

Muslims are the bond woman AND her son. The two do not mix (Muslim-Christian). God cast out the Muslim and there is no where in the Bible where they ever come together and mix as one with the "Seed of Abraham." They are under a different Book (doctrine) that does not adhere to a savior. Worse than that is their ongoing forever envy of the Christians who reside in the "House of God."

God said cast them out because it is NOT land they want, it is the death of all Christians they crave.

Galatians 4:30

Cast out the bond-woman and her son: for the son of the bond-woman shall not be heir with the son of the free-woman

You don't know anything about Arabs or Islam.

So your point seems to be the excellent work of Evangelicals must be totally negated by a few bad apples, but that killing ex-Muslims,Female genital mutilation,child marriage are excusable because of the supposed huge mass of Muslims who will have nothing to do with this.

Isn't that an insane argument. First off, are you a Muslim ? Let's put an end to your cowardly hiding in the bushes. What are you

And are you sure that none of those medical or legal or vocational contacts in your life, to whom you owe so much , are NOT Evangellcal

FGM is very rare in the Gulf states. Limited to children of mothers from East Africa. It's outlawed in Egypt more than 15 years ago. Muhammad didn't ban FGM totally, but he did discourage the practice.

Female circumcision is practiced almost exclusively in Africa and mostly in Christian nations, by African Christians. It's a cultural thing, having nothing to do with Islam or Christianity. As far as child marriage, that's rare, because the vast majority of Muslims are against it. Here in the "Christian West", children are being injected with puberty blockers, and are sexualized, so you have no moral high ground upon which to stand and point your crooked, feculent finger at Muslims. Your Bible is full of divinely ordained infanticide and rape. You shouldn't throw stones from a glass house.

Last edited:
Muslims recently celebrated Eid with a big feast for family. The mom of one of my students, knowing how much I enjoyed such things last time she brought them to class, sent in a few boxes of assorted Algerian dessert pastries. Delicious, kind, and very thoughtful.

Muslims recently celebrated Eid with a big feast for family. The mom of one of my students, knowing how much I enjoyed such things last time she brought them to class, sent in a few boxes of assorted Algerian dessert pastries. Delicious, kind, and very thoughtful.
Sorry bout that,

1. So did you sell your soul for these delicious pastries?
2. How thoughtful of them.
3. Pathetic, carryon.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back