"Dear Muslims"

Arianrhod

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2015
A note from a Christian who actually follows the teachings of Christ:

Dear Muslims,

I am an American, a Christian, and a US Army Soldier. I’m white, I grew up in the South, and I love Jesus, as well as the life of freedom and prosperity that my country has enabled me to have. I have fought in Iraq and lost several really good friends there....

If anyone had reason to hate, this man does. But he doesn't.

I fully expect the reaction here to be about "libtards" and the other neologisms y'all are so fond of instead of the topic. Surprise me.

we see the Democrats has found themselves a new pet. this week it's Muslims. last week it was Latinos, and next week it willl be???????????
just so uppity and sickening isn't it?

Some of the comments on that were pathetic "people just don't understand Islam" NO bitch, you don't. Islam is plain as day. Your rhetoric on the other hand..

So now you scum want people of FAITH to be heard, after ripping on them for everything they do that is moral, ethical, and principled?... How HYPOCRITICAL of you Marxist scum!

I don't recall the OP making a lot of bigoted comments about Christians.

If guano had posted the thread that would be another thing.

The guy has his own moral compass and I don't have a problem with it.

When I came back from Iraq I had a pretty positive opinion of the people there, all of the ones I interacted with were good people.

It's 10 years later though, and there have been a few too many high profile attacks so now I don't get butthurt if Trump wants to shut down muzbot immigration for a while. We need to do a good evaluation of the people we have here and allow time for assimilation.

So now you scum want people of FAITH to be heard, after ripping on them for everything they do that is moral, ethical, and principled?... How HYPOCRITICAL of you Marxist scum!

I don't recall the OP making a lot of bigoted comments about Christians.

If guano had posted the thread that would be another thing.

I'm sorry you don't Pete, here he TRIES to promote Christian values BUT his kind do nothing but rip Christian values apart in most other threads...he can't have it both ways without being called out fo what he is...a HYPOCRITE!

A note from a Christian who actually follows the teachings of Christ:

Dear Muslims,

I am an American, a Christian, and a US Army Soldier. I’m white, I grew up in the South, and I love Jesus, as well as the life of freedom and prosperity that my country has enabled me to have. I have fought in Iraq and lost several really good friends there....

If anyone had reason to hate, this man does. But he doesn't.

I fully expect the reaction here to be about "libtards" and the other neologisms y'all are so fond of instead of the topic. Surprise me.
Why on earth does he have reason to hate?

I'd say we should ask westen women who've been raped by arabs over the decades.

The only surprise so far is that Stephanie agrees with bin Laden.

Forum List

Back