Dear Muslim Sister

Status
Not open for further replies.
You died during Jummah prayer by an enemy of Islam.

Today you are the most valuable guest of Allah, and your blood is the most valuable blood in the world.

You were martyred and honored on this blessed day of Friday.

images

That is a very disturbing image.
Yes. It is why murderers themselves should die

Today you are the most valuable guest of Allah, and your blood is the most valuable blood in the world.

images
As you know, you and I never agree on just about anything, but I am truly sorry about what happened and can only hope that somehow, the haters will one day wake up and find love in their hearts for all mankind.

I have refrained from posting abortion pictures on this forum because I was under the impression that graphic images of violent death were against the TOS.

Is that no longer true?

"most valuable"???-------are all of the hundreds of millions of persons murdered by
Islamic violence over the past 1400 years also "MOST VALUABLE". You kinda
trivialize the superlative

That may be true, but she was an innocent and it doesn't matter what her religion was, it was a sad tragedy.
We're all valuable in the eyes of god as there are no two lives the same,and he wont judge us by the same things we judge each other by.

I have refrained from posting abortion pictures on this forum because I was under the impression that graphic images of violent death were against the TOS.

Is that no longer true?
You cannot. To be honest, they are more graphic than this. But personally, I think the "choicers" should be confronted with the reality of their idiotology.

images

Should Muslims retaliate?

If so, how?

images

If so, how?
Do you believe that about him? I don't. He is an honorable man who is with "us" on most things and never bad mouths the many sects of Christianity. I imagine he wants what I want. Bring the killer to justice. Let him also meet his God

images

If so, how?
Do you believe that about him? I don't. He is an honorable man who is with "us" on most things and never bad mouths the many sects of Christianity. I imagine he wants what I want. Bring the killer to justice. Let him also meet his God

it seems to me that you have not known lots of muslims or ever been to a mosque..
The coming "KHUTBAH JUMAAT" lectures will not be all about "turn the cheek" ----and "forgive those who trespass against us"

Why the need to show such graphic images?

Is this what we are supposed to do here instead of using our intelligence and language to persuade others?

Should I start posting graphic pictures of Islam’s victims?

No.
This is a heinous, despicable act in a non-combat zone. And if you truly value human life, this tragedy is realistically apolitical, perpetuated by a bloodlust loser who represents only himself.
You and others would do well to keep it in that category, lest you be lumped in with this animal.

More shit------when I was a kid-----it was kinda an accepted thing that NEW ZEALAND---
is "WHITE MAN, BLOND, BLUE-EYED------land." It amazes me that they let a
muslim population "HAPPEN". A Baptist population does not stand a chance in
MALDIVES-----with a CHRUCH <no less> lets get some "context" here. -----
SEVERAL MOSQUES-------where are the HINDU TEMPLES in the oil Emirates?
Lots of hindu workers-------but no hindu temples.

Out of respect for Sunni Man and common sense, not open for debate.

what does "not open for debate" mean? . Try to grow a reasonably thick skin----
we are not at the funeral of that innocent young victim.

images

If so, how?

it seems to me that you have not known lots of muslims or ever been to a mosque..
The coming "KHUTBAH JUMAAT" lectures will not be all about "turn the cheek" ----and "forgive those who trespass against us"
I know LOTS of Muslims. I agree with Winston Churchill.

Winston Churchill 1899: “Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.”

Why is it hard for you to condemn this attack? You make yourself what you condemn in them. This was outright murder many times over.

images

If so, how?

I know LITS of Muslims. I agree with Winston Churchill.

Why is it hard for you to condemn this attack? You make yourself what you condemn in them. This was outright murder many times over.

from where did you get the idea that I do not condemn this attack? -----you are a bit narrow minded. Why do you DEMAND-----MAUDLIN? Did you know that it is
actually considered "wrong" for muslims to "mourn" the death of a "KAFFIR"---(by
muslim scholars) How about----the maniac killer ----KILLED because he felt so
aggrieved over muslim atrocities? Does he not have the same RIGHTS to indignation that muslim murderers claim?

Why is Sunni Man himself not open for debate?
This is a poster that promotes hatred and has even advocated Genocide against Jews to remove them from The Promised
Land.

Senseless tragedy....but let's be fair I could post thousands of images of murdered Christians killed by Muslims.

The Nag Hammadi massacre comes immediately to mind.

I dont see the key point here as being that these people are Muslim, but that they are innocent and peaceful.

There was no guilt associated with them other than that they belonged to a religion the shooter does not like.

That is atrocious and that other members of the same religion do terrible things is completely irrelevant unless it can be shown that the victims had been assisting those murderers of their own religion in some way.

images

If so, how?
Sunni Man is definitely one of the good folks here, though I do not understand his feelings against Jewish people in Isreal.

"most valuable"???-------are all of the hundreds of millions of persons murdered by
Islamic violence over the past 1400 years also "MOST VALUABLE". You kinda
trivialize the superlative
Rosie; luv ya but she was murdered by an evil man for her faith; God will indeed note that. And yes; many Muslims have made martyrs of many other faiths, as have Secularist idealogues of many of faith as well. It does NOT trivialise martyrdom because the person in this case is a Moslem; it shows that there is much evil in the world.

And yes; I have frequently condemned in the strongest terms those who have made martyrs of Christians, Jews, Orthodox Christians as well any others of any faith.

Greg

Senseless tragedy....but let's be fair I could post thousands of images of murdered Christians killed by Muslims.

The Nag Hammadi massacre comes immediately to mind.

I dont see the key point here as being that these people are Muslim, but that they are innocent and peaceful.

There was no guilt associated with them other than that they belonged to a religion the shooter does not like.

That is atrocious and that other members of the same religion do terrible things is completely irrelevant unless it can be shown that the victims had been assisting those murderers of their own religion in some way.

nice thought-----but kinda naive

images

If so, how?

It's hard to know what to believe anymore. After all, this gunman killed these people with the hope that it would incite violence so that "whitey" would arise and fight.

And no doubt, there are Islamic terrorists doing just that as we speak to retaliate.

It's like watching the Three Stooges.

I think you should leave Sunni's sweet post alone. Damn, people.

sunni leaves out lots. Mass murders are not a thing of the past----nor are attacks
on "houses of worship" a thing of the past. They are barely news when they "happen" in places like Pakistan or Egypt or Kashmir ---etc, etc, etc. I did wonder if
there is a special place in "jannah" for the VICTIMS ----or as sunni says "THE MARTYRS" About a year ago----Egyptian sunni muslims attacked a church in Sinai----
because it was a church-----nine dead-----It barely made news------De Blasio CERTAINLY did not station policemen outside churches in Manhattan in response.
It seems to me that in light of what has been going on WORLD-WIDE-----an attack
on a mosque----SOMEWHERE in the world-----was inevitable. I am glad that there is
POLICE RESPONSE in Manhattan----it's about time that churches and synagogues
got protection on the PUBLIC DIME. Anyone here know any COPTS? (that's Egyptian Christians) ------they have been under vicious attack for centuries---real attack-----with deaths. It does not even make news. ------the Sikhs in the Pakistani
part of the PUNJAB PROVINCE----are also under attack----------does not make news
SHE'S FUCKIN' DEAD ROSIE.

NZ readies to bury mosque attack dead.

df555eae09ef4b3c9c390f21b2912d47_18.jpg

Funerals in Islam (called جنازة Janazah in Arabic) follow fairly specific rites, though they are subject to regional interpretation and variation in custom. In all cases, however, sharia (Islamic religious law) calls for burial of the body as soon as possible, preceded by a simple ritual involving bathing and shrouding the body, followed by salah (prayer). Burial is usually within 24 hours of death to protect the living from any sanitary issues, except in the case of a person killed in battle or when foul play is suspected; in those cases it is important to determine the cause of death before burial. Cremation of the body is strictly forbidden in Islam.

Islamic funeral - Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back