Dear Muslim Sister

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should leave Sunni's sweet post alone. Damn, people.

sunni leaves out lots. Mass murders are not a thing of the past----nor are attacks
on "houses of worship" a thing of the past. They are barely news when they "happen" in places like Pakistan or Egypt or Kashmir ---etc, etc, etc. I did wonder if
there is a special place in "jannah" for the VICTIMS ----or as sunni says "THE MARTYRS" About a year ago----Egyptian sunni muslims attacked a church in Sinai----
because it was a church-----nine dead-----It barely made news------De Blasio CERTAINLY did not station policemen outside churches in Manhattan in response.
It seems to me that in light of what has been going on WORLD-WIDE-----an attack
on a mosque----SOMEWHERE in the world-----was inevitable. I am glad that there is
POLICE RESPONSE in Manhattan----it's about time that churches and synagogues
got protection on the PUBLIC DIME. Anyone here know any COPTS? (that's Egyptian Christians) ------they have been under vicious attack for centuries---real attack-----with deaths. It does not even make news. ------the Sikhs in the Pakistani
part of the PUNJAB PROVINCE----are also under attack----------does not make news
SHE'S FUCKIN' DEAD ROSIE.

your point?

8 year old Richard Martin was blown apart by muslim bombs in Boston. What do you think his little body looked like.

Sorry. Fresh out of sympathy. Muslims wanted a war. They just wanted it one sided.

Should I start posting graphic pictures of Islam’s victims?
Can't show the results of "choice." Still, I think murder victims deserve letting the public see what their death involved. The woman didn't deserve this regardless of her beliefs.
Ah, Dresden! Love the Smell of Burnt Nazi in the Morning. Smells Like...Victory!

Nazislamis always hide behind women and children. Not even the Nazis themselves could get away with that; Americans of a wiser generation were indifferent to the "innocents" killed by our relentless bombing.

Why the need to show such graphic images?

Is this what we are supposed to do here instead of using our intelligence and language to persuade others?

Should I start posting graphic pictures of Islam’s victims?

No.
This is a heinous, despicable act in a non-combat zone. And if you truly value human life, this tragedy is realistically apolitical, perpetuated by a bloodlust loser who represents only himself.
You and others would do well to keep it in that category, lest you be lumped in with this animal.

More shit------when I was a kid-----it was kinda an accepted thing that NEW ZEALAND---
is "WHITE MAN, BLOND, BLUE-EYED------land." It amazes me that they let a
muslim population "HAPPEN". A Baptist population does not stand a chance in
MALDIVES-----with a CHRUCH <no less> lets get some "context" here. -----
SEVERAL MOSQUES-------where are the HINDU TEMPLES in the oil Emirates?
Lots of hindu workers-------but no hindu temples.

Out of respect for Sunni Man and common sense, not open for debate.
What Dimmi Wants, I Find Wanting

Only a Moderator is allowed to declare that.

wrong----she's gong to hell
As evidenced by your sick posts on this thread.

You have shown yourself to be a mentally defective person.

Welcome to ignore land...... :cool:

what happened to the souls of the people murdered by the rapist pig of mecca in Yathrib/medina
circa 627 AD ? -------how do the mentally defective khutbah jumaat feces spitters describe that
gross atrocity? ----just about the MOST COMPREHENSIVE GENOCIDE IN HISTORY?

Things aren’t as cut and dried like we are lead to believe. Turkey is a hot bed of radicalism, and for a man who hates Muslims, he sure spent a lot of time living with them, training with them, and being groomed for his mission.

The tip-off was in His “Manifesto” which listed so called “Enemies of Islam” as
Inspiration, like China, Donald Trunp and a list of others that read more like a grievance list rather than a whose who of inspiration. Putin is more brutal towards terrorists than anyone in that list. He doesn’t even get an honorable mention. Jihadists hate Putin.

They hate Eedogan too. The attacker’s mention of Erdogan and his plea to have someone kill him was strange also since Erdogan is not well liked by more Radical Elements of Islam and has had numerous attempts on his life! That was more than enough for me to declare the attacker as Jihadist himself.

The Manifesto was meant to be found, meant to be left as planted “evidence” after the attacker no doubt detonated his car bomb, with him in it, leaving far less evidence for the police to go on. The explosives failed.

What else failed was the fact that The Attacker tipped off The Police and The Government a good 10 minutes before the attack, but the email wasn’t read. Because of that, The Attacker did not get his planned confrontation with The Police. He was either going to commit suicide by cop, or suicide via car bomb, or both. Either way, he wasn’t meant to live.

His attack, rather than a poorly planned random act of obscene violence more resembles a planned assault rehearsed, and practiced by a trained professional. Who trained in Turkey, Pakistan &
North Kores. It was meant to enrage Islam, not punish it.

Note: I did some early research, and now a lot of information on this guy is missing. Most notable is that he traveled to Turkey frequently for extended stays.

All you can find now was that he was in Turkey twice which conflicts earlier
Reports coming out of Turkey itself, and he visited Pakistan, North Korea, as well as Bulgaria and may have spent time in Iran.

New Zealand Attack Suspect Visited Turkey: Senior Turkish Official

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2019/03/16/north-korea-pakistan-bulgaria-unusual-travels-new-zealand-shooting-suspect/

It's time to designate Turkey as a sponsor of terrorism

Last edited:
8 year old Richard Martin was blown apart by muslim bombs in Boston. What do you think his little body looked like.

Sorry. Fresh out of sympathy. Muslims wanted a war. They just wanted it one sided.
The people killed in Christchurch were innocent and did not want war just because of a minority of fanatic Salafist Muslim militants!

Jeebus, where is your brain, broski?

Christchurch was chosen because of its name.

This was an attack on Islam by Islam.

What was a so called White Supremecist doing in Turkey, Pakistan, Iran and Notth Korea?

There are no White People there, but it’s a great place to train for a terrorist mission.

The people killed in Christchurch were innocent and did not want war just because of a minority of fanatic Salafist Muslim militants!

From what I understand, the muslims in New Zealand had integrated very well into the social fabric of the country, and were known for their hospitality and friendly demeanor.

Which makes this senseless massacre even more tragic. ... :(

Last edited:

the overwhelming majority of people killed in both war and intersectarian
strife are------"innocent'------to the extent that they are simply UNINVOLVED.
Even military people are largely----INNOCENT-----your comment is----
sorta superfluous

From what I understand, the muslims in New Zealand had integrated very well into the social fabric of the country, and were known for their hospitality and friendly demeanor.

more tragic than what?

sorta superfluous
The difference is in the TARGETING of the innocent.

more tragic than what?
Do you SUPPORT civilians (or military) going in and killing unarmed people? Your posts suggest you do.

This is the very nature of war. Innocents die. They died in every war mankind ever fought.

sorta superfluous
The difference is in the TARGETING of the innocent.

nope------every soldier knows that the guy he is shooting MAY BE INNOCENT----but he is still targeting. Muslims have convinced themselves that jewish infants living in the area called "west bank" or samaria----are GUILTY of something------

more tragic than what?
Do you SUPPORT civilians (or military) going in and killing unarmed people? Your posts suggest you do.

what are you calling "unarmed people"-------are there any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back