Dear Muslim Sister

Status
Not open for further replies.
the overwhelming majority of people killed in both war and intersectarian
strife are------"innocent'------to the extent that they are simply UNINVOLVED.
Even military people are largely----INNOCENT-----your comment is----
sorta superfluous
The difference is in the TARGETING of the innocent.
Targeting the innocent is the primary tactic of jihad.

This is the very nature of war. Innocents die. They died in every war mankind ever fought.
There is no war between muslims and non muslims in New Zealand.

Except in your twisted brain..... :cool:
Where there are muslims there is war. It is the very nature of islam. Be peaceful when you are few. Make your intentions known when you are many. The goal of islam is world wide submission and the universal acceptance of sharia law.

the overwhelming majority of people killed in both war and intersectarian
strife are------"innocent'------to the extent that they are simply UNINVOLVED.
Even military people are largely----INNOCENT-----your comment is----
sorta superfluous
The difference is in the TARGETING of the innocent.
Targeting the innocent is the primary tactic of jihad.

yes it is-------and the TARGETERS are called JAFFAR in the mosques.
------the "person" who thusts a knife into the belly of a sleeping KAFFIR
in his crib is called JAFFAR

Christchurch was chosen because of its name.

This was an attack on Islam by Islam.

What was a so called White Supremecist doing in Turkey, Pakistan, Iran and Notth Korea?

There are no White People there

Dude, Turkey, Pakistan and Iran are populated by Aryan Caucasians. Their skin tone is due to climate.

Where do you get your information from?

Liar

He visited the 12th and 5th leading Terrorist Nations on Earth, including visiting the Number 1 Terrorist State in The Planet, Iran and then North Korea!

In addition to that Iran, Turkey and Pakistan are all Sunni Islam which also tells you this guy is a Sunni.

Turkey previously was 9th ranked in terrorism.

Turkey ranks 12th on terrorism list, records largest fall across Europe - Turkey News

Turkey ranked 12th on the list, between Democratic Republic of Congo and Libya. Turkey had ranked 9th in last year's index lead by Iraq, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Syria and Pakistan.

North Korea is the most hostile Nation on Earth towards Christianity, so it’s no wonder he staged this attack at “Christchurch”. This whole this was staged and the attacker is a Jihadist Muslim posing as a White Supremacist.

North Korea is worst place for Christian persecution, group says

Christchurch was chosen because of its name.

This was an attack on Islam by Islam.

What was a so called White Supremecist doing in Turkey, Pakistan, Iran and Notth Korea?

There are no White People there

Dude, Turkey, Pakistan and Iran are populated by Aryan Caucasians. Their skin tone is due to climate.

Where do you get your information from?

Last edited:
Where there are muslims there is war. It is the very nature of islam. Be peaceful when you are few. Make your intentions known when you are many. The goal of islam is world wide submission and the universal acceptance of sharia law.
The history of Christian Europe is soaked in blood and wars for centuries, at least going back to the Thirty Years War in which 25% to 40% of Germanys entire population was killed an estimated 30 million people using arm powered weaponry, lol. The Arabs did nothing like that or since and we did it to ourselves in religious fervor just like the Salafists of today.

You really need to read more history.

Liar

He visited the 12th and 5th leading Terrorist Nations on Earth, including visiting the Number 1 Terrorist State in The Planet, Iran and then North Korea!

In addition to that Iran, Turkey and Pakistan are all Sunni Islam which also tells you this guy is a Sunni.

Visiting Iran proves one is a Sunni?

Will you go take a nap and come back once you are sober?

BTW, I am not a liar and welcome to my ignore list, imbecile.

I dunno if something was lost in the translation of most valuable or Friday.
As a martyr (shaheed in arabic) the young girl will go straight to heaven with the blood still fresh on her clothes.

And it happen on Friday during (Jummah) which is the congregational prayer day at the mosque.

There is no "heaven" from muslims and thankfully you're not reincarnated....worm food, which is your just reward.

There is no "heaven" from muslims and thankfully you're not reincarnated....worm food, which is your just reward.

How do you know that there is no Heaven? A whole bunch of people have died witnessing it as a true fact.

Where is your evidence?

How do you know that there is no Heaven? A whole bunch of people have died witnessing it as a true fact.

Where is your evidence?

Oh, there's a Heaven alright....I believe I've seen souls rise upward.....not for muslims...it's a satanic pagan cult, not a religion, and unless a muslim disavows "allah", he ain't going there.

Oh, there's a Heaven alright....I believe I've seen souls rise upward.....not for muslims...it's a pagan cult, not a religion, and unless a muslim disavows "allah", he ain't going there.

So no need for God to judge, you can do that for Him, right?

What's your problem? I don't happen to believe that cult is deserving of anything but Hell...why would you? Read the Koran....watch the news....it's a death cult.

Further....SunniMan revealed himself the other day....doesn't believe there was a Holocaust....thinks the JOOS did 9/11. I had no idea what his true feelings were until he let his guard down....He says he's a Trump supporter while saying the same garbage the leftist trash is saying about the Jews....now he's doing OPs about it...fuck him, fuck the muslims...they've murdered enough of us.

You died during Jummah prayer by an enemy of Islam.

Today you are the most valuable guest of Allah, and your blood is the most valuable blood in the world.

You were martyred and honored on this blessed day of Friday.

Just remember: they were killed not by Christians, but by one mutual enemy of Christians and Muslims. A False Flag action took place.

From what I understand, the muslims in New Zealand had integrated very well into the social fabric of the country, and were known for their hospitality and friendly demeanor.

Which makes this senseless massacre even more tragic. ... :(

more tragic than what?
Do you SUPPORT civilians (or military) going in and killing unarmed people? Your posts suggest you do.
Childish Ignorance Caused by Having No Draft

War cannot be limited to armed forces; it must be fought against a whole people or it will be a losing cause.

Further....SunniMan revealed himself the other day....doesn't believe there was a Holocaust....thinks the JOOS did 9/11.
It's never been a secret that I have serious doubts about the official Holocaust story. And yes, I believe the 9/11 attack was a false flag operation by the Mossad to destabilize the middle east and get U.S. troops fighting Israel's enemies.

So what?? ... :dunno:

Heck, most American's don't believe that Kennedy's assassination was committed by Oswald alone like the government says. But that doesn't make them unAmerican. .. :cool:

Last edited:
8 year old Richard Martin was blown apart by muslim bombs in Boston. What do you think his little body looked like.

Sorry. Fresh out of sympathy. Muslims wanted a war. They just wanted it one sided.
The people killed in Christchurch were innocent and did not want war just because of a minority of fanatic Salafist Muslim militants!

Jeebus, where is your brain, broski?
This is the very nature of war. Innocents die. They died in every war mankind ever fought.
Islam Is Not Too Big to Fail. Obviously, Neither Are We Dhimmis.

You're falling into the appeasers' hands by calling any Muslims "innocents." For one thing, if Islam conquers, those who are children now will enslave your own children later.

Crawl back to your sh*thole country, and leave us outta your muzzie BS
What country would that be?? ... :dunno:

I was born and raised in America, as were my parents, grandparents, and great grandparents. Plus I'm a U.S Army veteran, so was my father.

Thus, I have the same legal rights as you do moron. .... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back