Dear Muslim Sister

Status
Not open for further replies.
"most valuable"???-------are all of the hundreds of millions of persons murdered by
Islamic violence over the past 1400 years also "MOST VALUABLE". You kinda
trivialize the superlative

You died during Jummah prayer by an enemy of Islam.

Today you are the most valuable guest of Allah, and your blood is the most valuable blood in the world.

You were martyred and honored on this blessed day of Friday.

The New Zealand victims will be in my prayers tonight and presumably those of all decent religious people around the world.

I dunno if something was lost in the translation of most valuable or Friday. No doubt some other poor Muslims someplace are getting killed today and some Christians and Jews or Buddhists. Am I just nitpicking some verbiage there?

Either way, just a questions. My thoughts and prayers are with the dead and wounded.

Last edited by a moderator:
You died during Jummah prayer by an enemy of Islam.

Today you are the most valuable guest of Allah, and your blood is the most valuable blood in the world.

You were martyred and honored on this blessed day of Friday.

images

The New Zealand victims will be in my prayers tonight and presumably those of all decent religious people around the world.

I dunno if something was lost in the translation of most valuable or Friday. No doubt some other poor Muslims someplace are getting killed today and some Christians and Jews or Buddhists. Am I just nitpicking some verbiage there?

Either way, just a questions. My thoughts and prayers are with the dead and wounded.

you left out the Shiites being murdered by sunnis and-----in some cases ---even
sunnis being murdered by Shiites. The massacres are EXTENSIVE in Pakistan----
mostly Shiite victims------thousands in the past single decade-------somehow funeral
processions seem to be a FAVE TARGET

I think you should leave Sunni's sweet post alone. Damn, people.

His post might be "sweet" and I agree the loss of life is tragic. Absolutely senseless and tragic. But then read this signature about "The Jews".

Intolerance, Old Lady. It kills souls and, left to fester, murders outright. And by intolerance, I mean the inability to tolerate those who live by a different creed than you do. Or, put another way, the actual meaning of the word.

Why the need to show such graphic images?

Is this what we are supposed to do here instead of using our intelligence and language to persuade others?

Should I start posting graphic pictures of Islam’s victims?

Is this what we are supposed to do here instead of using our intelligence and language to persuade others?

No.
This is a heinous, despicable act in a non-combat zone. And if you truly value human life, this tragedy is realistically apolitical, perpetuated by a bloodlust loser who represents only himself.
You and others would do well to keep it in that category, lest you be lumped in with this animal.

So we should start showing be headed people, burnt bodies, mass graves with bullet riddled bodies, open and gruesome wounds, piles of raped burnt and murdered women and babies?

What about photos of aborted babies?

The OP is doing exactly what the attacker asked that people do.

Kinda makes him an accomplice.

Can't show the results of "choice." Still, I think murder victims deserve letting the public see what their death involved. The woman didn't deserve this regardless of her beliefs.

So we should start showing be headed people, burnt bodies, mass graves with bullet riddled bodies, open and gruesome wounds, piles of raped burnt and murdered women and babies?

What about photos of aborted babies?

The OP is doing exactly what the attacker asked that people do.

Kinda makes him an accomplice.

Can't show the results of "choice." Still, I think murder victims deserve letting the public see what their death involved. The woman didn't deserve this regardless of her beliefs.
Yes. We should. Falling Man has been banned. His death deserves air time

I think you should leave Sunni's sweet post alone. Damn, people.

sunni leaves out lots. Mass murders are not a thing of the past----nor are attacks
on "houses of worship" a thing of the past. They are barely news when they "happen" in places like Pakistan or Egypt or Kashmir ---etc, etc, etc. I did wonder if
there is a special place in "jannah" for the VICTIMS ----or as sunni says "THE MARTYRS" About a year ago----Egyptian sunni muslims attacked a church in Sinai----
because it was a church-----nine dead-----It barely made news------De Blasio CERTAINLY did not station policemen outside churches in Manhattan in response.
It seems to me that in light of what has been going on WORLD-WIDE-----an attack
on a mosque----SOMEWHERE in the world-----was inevitable. I am glad that there is
POLICE RESPONSE in Manhattan----it's about time that churches and synagogues
got protection on the PUBLIC DIME. Anyone here know any COPTS? (that's Egyptian Christians) ------they have been under vicious attack for centuries---real attack-----with deaths. It does not even make news. ------the Sikhs in the Pakistani
part of the PUNJAB PROVINCE----are also under attack----------does not make news

No.
This is a heinous, despicable act in a non-combat zone. And if you truly value human life, this tragedy is realistically apolitical, perpetuated by a bloodlust loser who represents only himself.
You and others would do well to keep it in that category, lest you be lumped in with this animal.

More shit------when I was a kid-----it was kinda an accepted thing that NEW ZEALAND---
is "WHITE MAN, BLOND, BLUE-EYED------land." It amazes me that they let a
muslim population "HAPPEN". A Baptist population does not stand a chance in
MALDIVES-----with a CHRUCH <no less> lets get some "context" here. -----
SEVERAL MOSQUES-------where are the HINDU TEMPLES in the oil Emirates?
Lots of hindu workers-------but no hindu temples.

No.

More shit------when I was a kid-----it was kinda an accepted thing that NEW ZEALAND---

Out of respect for Sunni Man and common sense, not open for debate.

No.

Out of respect for Sunni Man and common sense, not open for debate.
This is NOT the thread for this "debate" about Islam. I am surprised the mods have let this go on (and I am no fan of the religion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back