Dear Leader Pretending To Stand Up To China?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
It's seems our boy Barry is cranky about China's reclamation projects in the South China Sea. While ISIS continues to butcher Syria and Iraq, Putin threatening to roll his tanks across eastern europe, and the mullahs building an A-bomb to use on Israel, our feckless leader tells a graduating class of young warriors that "global warming" is our real enemy. So why should we worry when a couple 20' waves will wipe out what the Chi-Coms are doing??
smiley_surfing4.gif

china2_3318025b.jpg

Chinese dredging vessels in the waters around Mischief Reef

State media reported on Tuesday that Beijing had begun building two lighthouses on reefs in the Spratly Islands, a smattering of outcrops that are claimed by an array of countries including not only China but also Vietnam and the Philippines.

Last month, satellite imagery revealed the Chinese had almost completed an air strip on another reef - Fiery Cross - while they are turning another rock, Mischief Reef, into a full island through land reclamation.

US-China war inevitable unless Washington drops demands over South China Sea - Telegraph

As we all know, everything Barry says is written in water so the Chi-Coms will continue threatening our surveillance flights and we'll put up with a few close calls and then quietly withdraw from the area.

Is it any worse than pretending to be a US Marine and demanding stolen valor?

:dunno:

• Banned
It's worse pretending to be commander-in-chief and insisting that higher energy prices in the US will stop enemy aggression globally.

His commerce secretary wanted $5 gasoline in a memo that was never supposed to see the light of day.....he's still after the frackers adding $100K to the cost of every well-head he can access on public lands.

It's seems our boy Barry is cranky about China's reclamation projects in the South China Sea. While ISIS continues to butcher Syria and Iraq, Putin threatening to roll his tanks across eastern europe, and the mullahs building an A-bomb to use on Israel, our feckless leader tells a graduating class of young warriors that "global warming" is our real enemy. So why should we worry when a couple 20' waves will wipe out what the Chi-Coms are doing??
smiley_surfing4.gif

china2_3318025b.jpg

State media reported on Tuesday that Beijing had begun building two lighthouses on reefs in the Spratly Islands, a smattering of outcrops that are claimed by an array of countries including not only China but also Vietnam and the Philippines.

Last month, satellite imagery revealed the Chinese had almost completed an air strip on another reef - Fiery Cross - while they are turning another rock, Mischief Reef, into a full island through land reclamation.

US-China war inevitable unless Washington drops demands over South China Sea - Telegraph

As we all know, everything Barry says is written in water so the Chi-Coms will continue threatening our surveillance flights and we'll put up with a few close calls and then quietly withdraw from the area.
I'm glad at least one republican has taken a break from obsessing over middle eastern sand to take a look at what's going on with China.

It's worse pretending to be commander-in-chief and insisting that higher energy prices in the US will stop enemy aggression globally.

His commerce secretary wanted $5 gasoline in a memo that was never supposed to see the light of day.....he's still after the frackers adding $100K to the cost of every well-head he can access on public lands.
Still wanking off about that BS I see...

smiley_surfing4.gif

china2_3318025b.jpg

I'm glad at least one republican has taken a break from obsessing over middle eastern sand to take a look at what's going on with China.

Even if they DO get it wrong.

• Banned

I'm no Republican....I'm a Conservative. :eusa_eh:

And yeah, after Willy Jeff sold the Chi-Coms our missile telemetry for campaign funds, every US city can now be hit by a slant ICBM....thanks, Willy. :321:

Let's face it..I believe the earth and all the countries with expansionist actions will overwhelm the resources of the US..

Is it any worse than pretending to be a US Marine and demanding stolen valor?

:dunno:

Shame on you. BullKurtz USMC Doodette is a true hero. He's one of the big chunks who rose to the top in both the Marines AND as an Air Force pilot.

We are in the presence of greatness.

Even if he can't understand the relationship between the US and China and ALWAYS sides against his own country.

And yeah, after Willy Jeff sold the Chi-Coms our missile telemetry for campaign funds, every US city can now be hit by a slant ICBM....thanks, Willy. :321:
What's so hard in figuring out co-ordinance of a location and making it usable to your delivery system?

USMC Doodette is a true hero. He's one of the big chunks who rose to the top in both the Marines AND as an Air Force pilot.

We are in the presence of greatness.

Even if he can't understand the relationship between the US and China and ALWAYS sides against his own country.

Well, you are in the presence of greatness alright....back in Detroit it's all statues and parades about me....I'm used to it. :rolleyes-41:

Yep, I remember that. Libtards heroes are commie lovers.

Are you ridiculously wealthy or something?

Oh hell yes...

Oh hell yes...
Another one percenter. You should feel guilty or else you're a major hypocrite.

Oh hell yes...
Another one percenter. You should feel guilty or else you're a major hypocrite.
You can feel nothing..

smiley_surfing4.gif

china2_3318025b.jpg

That old fool isn't a Republican.

Forum List

Back