An article from 2016 which brilliantly explores 2023’s most pressing issue: The rush to World War III

I know exactly what caused this war, comrade.

Putin invaded Ukraine.

Gee, now was that so hard, my little commie friend?
Putin is a honkie. The people in Ukraine are honkies. Year after year, decade after decade we get the n good rotten hateful Caucasian race. The worst people in human history. The cro magnons and Neanderthals voted them that also. Now you care. Ukraine is a Russian vasal state. Colonists as it were. You know colonists. We have people who accuse other of being colonists who have DNA in them and are of colonists. Damn honky muth a ph ukers. Many deplorables want Europe to take care of itself a little more. You do not want that. We would be saving massive amounts of tax money over there if you gave Trump the chance. Damn white devils. Russia is not the Soviet Union. If it were you would have a far different view. That light skinned race is of hate I tell you. Honky! Honky! Honky! So, stop the hate against white people her in America then. particularly males and Christians. It's so confusing.

I have frequently mentioned how the New Right is sounding more and more like the Old Left.

And now you have gone full Blame America First, comrade.
Ukraine is like every other war the US gets us involved in, if you tell the truth you're called a traitor, apologist, and accused of spreading propaganda, and if you just repeat what our Gov't tells us you're ok.

Unfortunately, every war we find out our Gov't was lying and many Americans like you are too dumb to understand.

I don’t believe you comprehend the point made in the OP. Nuclear war may be the ultimate goal of the globalists. It might be exactly what the new world order globalists desire. They of course will be safe in their bunkers, while we get incinerated.

We know they’re psychopaths after what they’ve done with the pandemic and fake vaccines, along with their massive slaughter of Ukrainian men to make enormous profits. So, mass murder on an industrial scale is certainly possible.
Yes. :(

Forum List

Back