Pac-Sun pulls offensive T shirt

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Once more the pop-culture idiots miscalculated the attitude of real Americans. The T shirt in question featured a black and white upside down American Flag on a black background. It was a smarmy attempt to make a buck off racial unrest and keep the racial pot simmering at the same time. The upside Flag indicated trouble, and black and white speaks for itself. Pac-Sun aka Pacific Sunwear even marketed it in the liberal bastion of Denver but it backfired big time. There was nothing illegal about it but there was so much outrage from Veterans and other people who care how the American Flag is displayed that they pulled the product off the market and apologized

Once more the pop-culture idiots miscalculated the attitude of real Americans. The T shirt in question featured a black and white upside down American Flag on a black background. It was a smarmy attempt to make a buck off racial unrest and keep the racial pot simmering at the same time. The upside Flag indicated trouble, and black and white speaks for itself. Pac-Sun aka Pacific Sunwear even marketed it in the liberal bastion of Denver but it backfired big time. There was nothing illegal about it but there was so much outrage from Veterans and other people who care how the American Flag is displayed that they pulled the product off the market and apologized

Stupid goddamn commie Californian company. I hope their shit-pot stirring company goes bankrupt.

Cool! RWNJs hate freedom of speech.

Not at all. That freedom actually exposes morons...like you. Makes it easier to ID the people who arent worthy of good jobs or respect.

Because they die to defend what it stands for Rav,
I have a problem with political correctness on both sides of the isle. Those people are as free to their opinion of the flag as I am of mine. In this country, they have the right to offend. And we have the right to be offended. Don't like it? Don't buy their product.

Because they die to defend what it stands for Rav,
I have a problem with political correctness on both sides of the isle. Those people are as free to their opinion of the flag as I am of mine. In this country, they have the right to offend. And we have the right to be offended. Don't like it? Don't buy their product.
PAC SUN is acting like the military owns the flag. I find that the most offensive part of this entire story.

Don't soldiers wear a reversed version of the flag on their uniforms?

Don't soldiers wear a reversed version of the flag on their uniforms?
Not at all. The rule is if the flag is on either shoulder or on a vehicle the blue field will be in front. Besides, a flag isn't reversed. The wind blows both ways. Read about Flag Etiquette.

They should be able to sell all that they have on the blackmarket......or in foreign countries.

Forum List

Back