Dating and Honesty

How honest should you be when you are first dating someone?

Should you let it all out right away?
Should you wait after a few dates to see if there are any sparks?
What if there are sparks, but, then you don't want to be honest cause you want to continue anyway?

I would not lie - but I would not offer info either.

If we bond - if the relationship is going somewhere, then yes - open up.

I would not tell stories - problems and other info to a complete stranger. Only after I knew her well......VERY Well.

Single and loving it................Shadow 355

Opinions vary and to each his own...

I'm not looking for dating tips, I'm asking people their opinions are regarding honesty and deceitfulness (where you draw the line)

I have a single son, and single nieces and nephews....I think it's weird that other people would care why I ask and make nasty assumptions about it....
Frankly, it is weird to seek advice for others by presenting it as asking for yourself. Nasty? Like how? Like many of your avis? LOL Seriously, you sure got defensive for someone who is now saying she just wants to know "where to draw the line".

So married people are not supposed to discuss things that single people do? Interesting....

It's weird to me when a married person thinks so much about dating. :dunno:

Aren't there like marriage counselors who are themselves married? Or those who run dating sites? Ann Landers and her sister Dear Abby?

Do they talk to a bunch of strangers about their wet vaginas?

I'm not looking for dating tips, I'm asking people their opinions are regarding honesty and deceitfulness (where you draw the line)

I have a single son, and single nieces and nephews....I think it's weird that other people would care why I ask and make nasty assumptions about it....
Frankly, it is weird to seek advice for others by presenting it as asking for yourself. Nasty? Like how? Like many of your avis? LOL Seriously, you sure got defensive for someone who is now saying she just wants to know "where to draw the line".

You sure know a lot about me for someone I hardly talk to .. ;)

So married people are not supposed to discuss things that single people do? Interesting....

Aren't there like marriage counselors who are themselves married? Or those who run dating sites? Ann Landers and her sister Dear Abby?

Do they ask men on the internet that they don't know if they can "lick their asshole?" What do you think a woman's hubby would make of all that? Hmm?

Well, her threads are strange and so are her nosy questions. However, I have never seen her sporting an "offensive" or "nasty" avatar.

Like I said, you have your opinions. We both like to talk about what we like to talk about....

Other than Compost (ironic) I don't think anyone else really agrees with you -

Do they ask men on the internet that they don't know if they can "lick their asshole?" What do you think a woman's hubby would make of all that? Hmm?

ha! that's FZ stuff. Something I said, in jest, ONCE, while drunk, but you feel compelled to bring it up.

I wonder why...? :)

How honest should you be when you are first dating someone?

Should you let it all out right away?
Should you wait after a few dates to see if there are any sparks?
What if there are sparks, but, then you don't want to be honest cause you want to continue anyway?

I would not lie - but I would not offer info either.

If we bond - if the relationship is going somewhere, then yes - open up.

I would not tell stories - problems and other info to a complete stranger. Only after I knew her well......VERY Well.

Single and loving it................Shadow 355

that's a solid honest answer :)

ha! that's FZ stuff. Something I said, in jest, ONCE, while drunk, but you feel compelled to bring it up.

I wonder why...? :)

Because it's disgusting even for a single person! Good grief! You act as if that's normal or something!

Like I said, you have your opinions. We both like to talk about what we like to talk about....

Dude, it's weird. I wonder what you would think if your husband did something like that? Asked a girl if he could lick her asshole?

You sure know a lot about me for someone I hardly talk to .. ;)
T:ack-1:hat's what happens when you share a lot.

Why not be honest about your real reason for starting such threads? :D

Why not be honest about your real reason for starting such threads? :D
Maybe then she couldn't have strung us along for so long. Not only that! She would have missed a chance to dis my name.

I think that a lot of the time, the more I dislike someone, the more I probably like them.

eh.. I have been honest - but people believe what they want....

Don't know.
Nobody ever asked me. :(

Forum List

Back