Dating and Honesty

So married people are not supposed to discuss things that single people do? Interesting....

It's weird to me when a married person thinks so much about dating. :dunno:

Aren't there like marriage counselors who are themselves married? Or those who run dating sites? Ann Landers and her sister Dear Abby?

Do they ask men on the internet that they don't know if they can "lick their asshole?" What do you think a woman's hubby would make of all that? Hmm?

Don't know.
Nobody asked me. :(

:lol: You feeling left out? :itsok: Well, don't look at me, bud!

okay thanks you 2 -- appreciate your opinions :)

If you don't know there's a whole lotta flirtin' goin' on all over message boards.... then you're just not reading enough of my posts. :eusa_shifty:

It's a message board. Lines of text, that's all. Erleichda.

I like Bonzi's threads -- they're a welcome relief from the heavyhanded nattering nabobs of negativism around the rest of the joint. They're like oases.

If you don't know there's a whole lotta flirtin' goin' on all over message boards.... then you're just not reading enough of my posts. :eusa_shifty:

Whats that last word say pogo? Im hard of hearing.

There is a fine line. And from someone who claims to be a "Christian" and preaches to others about Jesus and blah, blah, blah, it's pretty bad thing to do to your husband.

I like Bonzi's threads -- they're a welcome relief from the heavyhanded nattering nabobs of negativism around the rest of the joint. They're like oases.

That's just because you like talking about yourself and flirting with married women. :lol:

Oh sorry, lemme crank it up here -- Erleichda

You gotta read the Tom Robbins novel "Jitterbug Perfume".
It's worth it. Truss me.

It's worth it. Truss me.
I dont read, bro : (

That's just because you like talking about yourself and flirting with married women. :lol:

Where do I plead "Guilty"?

It's kind of obvious to me anyways, but then again, I'm sharp as a tack! :D
I keep giving people the benefit of a doubt. It's a weakness, I know.

No, no, Bonzi is nice and fun to post with. All of these dating and sexual innuendos and sex threads are just curious coming from a person who is "allegedly" married. I would never do that if I was in a serious relationship because . . . . well I wouldn't do anything I wouldn't do in front of his face. Commitment means something to me, so that's why it's strange to me. Other people are entitled to their opinions though. :D

And I bet a lot of guys that read this, run away:

I'm looking for my one true love to marry.
He must like cats and like to snuggle but not necessarily have sex.
He must like watching tear jerkers and spend lots of time with my family.
Not me... I running toward you, not away from you.

It's worth it. Truss me.
I dont read, bro : (

I bet there's a book on tape.... or you could takes da shortcut and Google..

No really, ya got three different stories going on in three different settings, even different times, and then they all come together. I'm not much of a (novel) reader either so --- truss me.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
And I bet a lot of guys that read this, run away:

I'm looking for my one true love to marry.
He must like cats and like to snuggle but not necessarily have sex.
He must like watching tear jerkers and spend lots of time with my family.
Not me... I running toward you, not away from you.

You're BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back