Dating and Honesty

How honest should you be when you are first dating someone?

I think it's a bad idea to be completely honest when I first start dating someone new.

For example, I never tell her that I'm married.

actually women telling a man she's married has no impact, and in fact, has the OPPOSITE effect!

How honest should you be when you are first dating someone?

I think it's a bad idea to be completely honest when I first start dating someone new.

For example, I never tell her that I'm married.

"My mother was always bothered by my father -- by little things.

Like... he wouldn't tell her where he worked.....

.... or what his last name was..."

-- some comedian from the Wayback machine

I did add to the topic you just do not understand it. Best look up what doofus means. You will find your picture next to the word.

I am not going to maul you again today. Like I have said before it is just cruel to be mean to people who ride the short bus.

I did add to the topic you just do not understand it. Best look up what doofus means. You will find your picture next to the word.

I am not going to maul you again today. Like I have said before it is just cruel to be mean to people who ride the short bus.

Um, no you didn't. You talked about me. Shall I quote your posts again? Can you read?

Am I the topic of this thread? What is it that you are debating here? Why don't you explain, weirdo? Obviously, you have some issue. What is it?

You're a girl?
Let me check just to make it sure....nope.

I had a coworker ( now retired - his wife retired from the Govt ) one time - he was setting in Gate One in the northeast corner ; on day shift - and joked and said he was a lesbian; one would have to recognize the joke.

Myself and another coworker; copies am original co-worker...... that when someone does a ridiculous or stupid.... OR funny thing & event ..... Jokingly we say " the bastards "

In my line of work and at times with the work atmosphere we have - you have to break the ice and/or be funny.

Shadow 355

You're a girl?
Let me check just to make it sure....nope.

I had a coworker ( now retired - his wife retired from the Govt ) one time - he was setting in Gate One in the northeast corner ; on day shift - and joked and said he was a lesbian; one would have to recognize the joke.

Myself and another coworker; copies am original co-worker...... that when someone does a ridiculous or stupid.... OR funny thing & event ..... Jokingly we say " the bastards "

In my line of work and at times with the work atmosphere we have - you have to break the ice and/or be funny.

Shadow 355

Saying " the bastards " is not sincere or said in anger .

My co-worker ( a male. ) saying he was a lesbian.... Was funny at the time.

Shadow 355

My cousins wife - about last fall ; stuck her tongue out at me when we were camping north of my family's farm - on a logging road. I guess she does not care much for me.

Me - my cousins wife and my cousin were camping on a logging road - about last fall . He gets up early and goes outside. Me and her wake up at the same time and she sticks her tongue out at me.

Fishing this past spring in Ohio, and she bends over in front of me ; and near me repeatedly . While wearing tight pants.

Last fall ; this past spring I drove up to the parking lot of the family farm . Me still in my vehicle talking to my cousin near his truck : his wife walks out in a pair of tight Capri pants and tight shirt ..... Her - Smiling at me while smoking a cigarette.

This past February about - talking to my cousin at the Marathon gas station near the interstate ; near the Volunteer Fire Department I started out on : and she , sitting in the passenger seat - turned around in the truck and bent over..... Showing her buttocks ; on the pretense of talking to the kids.

About the middle of August I went to my cousins house to stay ; and there was mites and bugs in the chair I was setting in - plus someone was In the reloading room / gun room , dropping the reloading arm ( gun ammo reloader ) down repeatedly. I left. I also had tachycardia and became " wide awake" after drinking a beverage she fixed for me.

When I got my Christmas gift this year from my cousin and his wife- a watch for this past Christmas ; my cousins wife sat on the floor ; similar to the way my mother did many years ago at the intersection of the hallway and the den , when she cried after we got in an argument.

My cousins wife also got tattoos on the outside of her calf muscles - like a nurse whom had a tattoo on the outside of one of her calf muscles. I assisted the nurse with a patient - It was about May of 2001 - that nurse telling me on a return trip back from the hospital - " only a woman knows what a woman likes . " We were on the north end of the county near the state road garage when she said that.

My assessment is that my cousins wife is a "spy " for a nurse I used to work with ; a nurse with sandy blonde hair and drove a red Ford Sedan. The nurse employed where I worked from 2003 to the year 2004 . She - my cousins wife - works for the "area " where I used to work previously in Metropolitan EMS ; but who she and the nurse specifically represent ; I do not know. The family - the tribe? As I call it .

Spy's - repeat each other and have the same Motives and methods.

When I first met my cousins wife at a pizza place - I was setting on the east side of the booth- her to the west ; me - her - my cousin sitting : him and her were on a date and i just happened in the restraunt - the three of us in a booth on the south wall ; about two tables down from the southwest door - = she gave me an odd and peculiar look ; instead of smiling and greeting me. The odd and peculiar look she give me set bells and whistles off in my head.

Do all spy's have the same operating methods ?

Married women and women pretending to be gay - flirting and making passes at me for a great number of years .

Me still being " doped " and walking through " vapors " that cause me medical problems .

Shadow. 355

Last edited:

Forum List

Back