Darrell Issa's Hilarious backtrack on calling the president corrupt.

Darrell Issa's Hilarious backtrack on calling the president corrupt.
....Especially after rolling-out charges......​

"....multiple arrests for auto theft and weapons charges, was also suspected of arson for a fire that destroyed one of the buildings he owned."

.....And, then realized he was carrying his own-bio, instead!! :eek:

Darrell-Issa-600x325.jpg

"I dunno NOTHIN'!!!!!"

(Whew!! It's a good thing character isn't the issue..... :rolleyes: )​

Let him investigate as long as it is not "Return to Witch Hunt Mountain", and the watchdog does not become P Issa Mangnum.

If you think it's going to be anything but..I've some fine land in Florida to sell you. Don't mind the water or the alligators.:eusa_whistle:

This is simply gold.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-California), the brand-new chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government reform, defended comments he had previously made that President Obama is "one of the most corrupt presidents of modern times."

"I think people misunderstand the meaning of the word corrupt, and obviously, CNN does. 'Corrupt', or 'corrupted' or 'failure', it's no different than a disc drive that's given you some bits that are wrong," Issa said on CNN.

Yeah, I'm SURE that's what he meant when he said it on Limbaugh's show.

Issa defends calling Obama ‘corrupt’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

lolol.

For Issa to call anyone else corrupt is pretty funny.

Even though this is an old thread. Turns out Issa was right.

Obama is corrupt and not like some corrupt program that spits out bad info.

He's corrupt as in he doesn't give 2 shits about the law and willfully puts American into harms way, forcing Congress to either enforce the law or cave to tyranny.

Even though this is an old thread. Turns out Issa was right.

Obama is corrupt and not like some corrupt program that spits out bad info.

He's corrupt as in he doesn't give 2 shits about the law and willfully puts American into harms way, forcing Congress to either enforce the law or cave to tyranny.
“All of the things [Issa] has been screaming about, he was briefed on,’’ said one source familiar with the session."

:eusa_whistle:

This is simply gold.

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-California), the brand-new chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government reform, defended comments he had previously made that President Obama is "one of the most corrupt presidents of modern times."

"I think people misunderstand the meaning of the word corrupt, and obviously, CNN does. 'Corrupt', or 'corrupted' or 'failure', it's no different than a disc drive that's given you some bits that are wrong," Issa said on CNN.

lolol.

So does Issa admit that he is corrupt too?

Issa is the fool of the tool. When Br'er Rabbit dives into the briar patch, Issa plays the role of Br'er Bear.

That guy is about as partisan as they come. Boehner musta told him to delay his witch hunts until after the election so that the Repubs don't look at lock-step ideologically as they are.

This is simply gold.

lolol.

Issa is getting close to proving the beloved Attorney General approved the 'fast and furious' gun deal so the cockroaches crawl out from under a rock and start the character assassination routine.

LMAO

This is simply gold.

lolol.

Issa is getting close to proving the beloved Attorney General approved the 'fast and furious' gun deal so the cockroaches crawl out from under a rock and start the character assassination routine.

LMAO

Indeed. Never underestimate thought the number or quality of the DOJ's useful tools:

Pajamas Media » Operation Fast and Furious

Forum List

Back