Damn - Bill Clinton Looks Like Shit

Here's where Neidermeir (killed by his own troops Del) - tells us of his heroics as a food service/laundry officer....

Well he didn't set the thing up. Even though he is an old man, he still looks better than bobble head Romney.

Wow - strange taste's

He's always been good looking. He has Elvis lips, nice hair, soft voice and I love how he's mean to reporters sometimes. Like Chris Wallace. :lol:

I've seen him several times in person, that's just a bad shot.

President Clinton is a vegan, has lost weight, and is taking care of his health.

Looking like that is taking care of one's self?

....As-opposed-to your average-Teabagger??

redneck_mentor.jpg

Yeah.....I'd say so.....​

Well he didn't set the thing up. Even though he is an old man, he still looks better than bobble head Romney.

Wow - strange taste's

He's always been good looking. He has Elvis lips, nice hair, soft voice and I love how he's mean to reporters sometimes. Like Chris Wallace. :lol:

You think he looks good from the photo I put in the OP? That's a man who seriously turns you on?

That's a pretty straight-on head shot.

Looks like shit to me.

He said he thought about serving...but registered...

Where? From a dope-smoke in Oxford? He was pretty much AWOL from Nam. When did he thing about serving?

I was talking about Bam-Bam...but yeah Clinton and the letter to his ROTC Commander was pretty damming...'He loathed the military' I belive were his words.

Clinton's Letter

Wow - strange taste's

You think he looks good from the photo I put in the OP? That's a man who seriously turns you on?

Looks like shit to me.

He's also successful and powerful.

Looks like shit to me.

So he's like Bush?

Looks like shit to me.

Power granted by whom?

Forum List

Back