Is it murder to kick a pregnant woman in the belly until her fetus dies?

garyganu

May 4, 2012
When does life begin? Why is it considered murder in many states to kill an unborn fetus?

Last edited:
Yes. At Conception. Because it is murder.

I highly recommend not doing such a thing.

Of course i would never harm or kill anyone. I was just wondering how the pro-abortion crowd could condone such laws.

Probably the violence against the mother part. But yes it's inconsistant.

The violence against the mother would be assault, not murder or manslaughter.

It seems that the pro abortion crowd only considers the fetus a "life" if they intend to give birth, otherwise, it is just a mass of cells. In other words, the mother gets to play God.

If the mother hit her own belly until the fetus died, would that be murder?

If the baby dies from the kick; it is considered murder and a tragedy..

But if the mother had an abortion earlier in the day; she would celebrated as a role model by the left.

True story :cool:

It should be reduced to vandalism or destruction of private property at most.

It should be reduced to vandalism or destruction of private property at most.

So if I kicked you in the belly when you were pregnant with one of your children and the fetus died,, you would charge me with vandalism?

When does life begin? Why is it considered murder in many states to kill an unborn fetus?

Many right wingers feel abortion is murder. Which is why they would be very upset, if, for instance, one of their leaders took millions from a billionaire who made his money selling morning after "abortion" pills. Who is probably behind more abortions than all the clinics put together.

Pastors are asking Christians | USA NEWS FIRST

Of course i would never harm or kill anyone. I was just wondering how the pro-abortion crowd could condone such laws.

Totally not the same thing. You're talking about assaulting a woman and killing a fetus that she wishes to bear as her child.

That situation and a mother who wishes to end her pregnancy at an early stage, are totally different.

So stupid and hyperbolic.

If the baby dies from the kick; it is considered murder and a tragedy..

But if the mother had an abortion earlier in the day; she would celebrated as a role model by the left.

True story :cool:

As a role model?

How are you fucking conservatives so fucking retarded about abortion? Abortion is not some joyous celebration among those who support choice.

Do you guys read little religious pamphlets that indicate the mother and Satan in a pact to kill unborn children?

Is it murder to kick a pregnant woman in the belly until her fetus dies?

What a bizarre question.

When does life begin?

Fortunately and wisely the courts have left this to private individuals to determine in the context of their Constitutional right to privacy.

Why is it considered murder in many states to kill an unborn fetus?

Politics.

Some people here don't fucking understand what the word "Choice" means.

Forum List

Back