Damn - Bill Clinton Looks Like Shit

I guess Bill looks like any other draft dodger

Frail, pansylike - sort of like Deldo

Or George Bush, or Dick Cheney, or John Asscroft....

Bush served - did you?

Cheney was working on Capitol Hill.

Call Assscraft for his status during those years.

Me - 1975 - 1999.

You?

Nope, but I don't live in a gung ho country where 'serving' is looked on as anything special. People make choices in life, and if they want to join up, good for them. I don't see it as being any more special than doing anything else in life...

And Clinton was in London...
I'm glad he didn't go fight in a dumb war that had nothing to do with the USA...

Me - 1975 - 1999.

Whaddya want, a Kewpie Doll? a medal? What?

By the way, in addition to citing your years of service, can you please cite Obama's?

Thanks asswipe

I'm not the one making a big deal out of somebody's service...So if that is gonna be brought up..

If you support chickenhawk retards like Asscroft and Cheney - or those that buy favour to serve in the NG like Bush - then that's on you..

Last edited:

Bush served - did you?

Cheney was working on Capitol Hill.

Call Assscraft for his status during those years.

Me - 1975 - 1999.

You?

dick cheney got five deferments, and why is his working on the hill relevant? clinton was a rhodes scholar. that impresses me a heck of a lot more.

how does what cheney did differ from clinton using his student deferment?

baby bush was in the nat'l guard so he wouldn't have to go to vietnam... just like all the other rich kids. i have no problem with it, mind you, i'd have done the same for my kid as his daddy did for him.

it's the not taking his medical and wasting a million dollars worth of training that offends me.

Last edited:

By the way, in addition to citing your years of service, can you please cite Obama's?

Thanks asswipe

I'm not the one making a big deal out of somebody's service...So if that is gonna be brought up..

If you support chickenhawk retards like Asscroft and Cheney - or those that buy favour to serve in the NG like Bush - then that's on you..

warbler has to make a big deal out of it, because he's never accomplished anything in the real world.

he's probably very good at cribbage, if someone else counts for him.

Well he didn't set the thing up. Even though he is an old man, he still looks better than bobble head Romney.

Wow - strange taste's

He's always been good looking. He has Elvis lips, nice hair, soft voice and I love how he's mean to reporters sometimes. Like Chris Wallace. :lol:

I've seen him several times in person, that's just a bad shot.
You can thank Me for not taking that cheap shot.

Thanks asswipe

warbler has to make a big deal out of it, because he's never accomplished anything in the real world.

he's probably very good at cribbage, if someone else counts for him.

When I see people like him who post, and claim to have served, I think "cannon fodder"...only a certain kind of poster mind you....

A source told The Daily Telegraph: "We arrived, there was perspiration dripping off the walls and the place absolutely stank. It was like walking into a cave.

"We left at 9.15pm with a number of other people as the place was too crowded, too unpleasant and nothing had happened.

"We couldn't even get into the room where Bill Clinton was supposed to be speaking - it was just embarrassing.

"When we got outside there were still long queues of people waiting to get in."

Another guest said: "We got to the venue at 7.40pm and were still in the queue at 9.20pm so we just gave up. There were three of us and we had each paid £125 to go."

Bill Clinton's glamorous fundraiser called "worst party ever" by angry guests - Telegraph

Sounds like it wasn't planned well at all. I would be pissed if I had paid and then stood waiting that long just to enter a smelly cave-like atmosphere. Both Clinton and Paltrow look bad in the photo, so maybe the humidity was getting to them.

She isn't called the Hildebeast for nothing...

How dare she be educated AND outspoken! She should be more like Cheney, intelligent, DEVIOUS & rotten to the core.

Onlyreason WE know of her is SHE rode in on Bill's coattails.

she was one of the top 100 lawyers in the country well before he ever became president. you'd know that if you knew anything.

Forum List

Back