Dads "racist" rant against race mixing daughter goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
She should name the baby after her dad

really piss him off
He won't know. He is cutting the nasty little whore off. No college,no car insurance,no phone. :)
Dad's racist rant when daughter took black friend to prom | Daily Mail Online

LMAO! He is 100% correct BUT if he had been a better influence in his daughters life then she would have NEVER wanted to go with a non white to the prom! This is why you must ALWAYS be in your kids lives not just a part time parent.
Thank God, he wasn't an influence in his daughter's life,
otherwise, she may have been a racist piece of shit like him!

You are 100% asshole!

Yes because its SOOOOOO much better she turned into a white trash coon lover who wears slutty clothes and 10 pounds of makeup! Thank god I married a REAL woman who enjoys traditional gender roles and is raising our children the same way.

Sometimes, papas gotta lay down the law.

Apparently he didn't and chose the "liberal" path.

LMAO! He is 100% correct BUT if he had been a better influence in his daughters life then she would have NEVER wanted to go with a non white to the prom! This is why you must ALWAYS be in your kids lives not just a part time parent.
When are you whites gonna admit it....your daughters, your wives, your women all want a taste of black men......face it!!
When are you whites gonna admit it....your daughters, your wives, your women all want a taste of black men......face it!!
Oh, shut the fuck up!

You're another one...you racist piece of shit!

You are 100% asshole!

Who are the assholes supporting the demise of Whites?
Oh, let's see, the entire black race I suppose, eh
or, every race that isn't white

You are 100% asshole!

Oh, let's see, the entire black race I suppose, eh
or, every race that isn't white

Unfortunately a lot of Whites are supporting the demise of Whites by supporting the brown, yellow, and black races (like a rotten Banana color) overtaking the White community.

Funny thing is I married a woman who never even saw a negro until she moved south with me and was disgusted from the beginning. :) Got me a good one!
Yeah, what a catch
my kids have a natural disgust of nonwhites I just encourage it
Wow...a douchebag of your magnitude
could cleanse a whale's vagina!
Triggered me a snowflake and yes she is a wonderful woman. Just celebrated 11 years married last month. :)

Why is mocking a Black person, somehow treated different for mocking someone for being Fat, or for having a big Nose, or for being Short, or for being Shy etc. etc.

It seems the Liberals don't care about any of those, much at all.

Only apparently "Racism" is evil, other mockery isn't.

Clear brainwashing of the masses into an anti-Racist stupor.

The status quo teaches us that racism is wrong, on historical accounts.

But, almost every historical account, was motivated by greed, rather than racism.

As if those who bought in Black slaves to their own backyards were motivated by racism, rather than greed?

There's truly astonished at the extreme levels of brainwashing stupidity, among the masses.

Like in Colonialism motivated by greed which destroyed non-Whites, Multiculturalism motivated by greed which destroys Whites is somehow the answer?

Destroying ones heritage is a monstrosity, point blank.

You are 100% asshole!

Are you scared, precious?

You are 100% asshole!

Where's the logic in degrading our heritage, and livelihood?

You are 100% asshole!

There's your institutional racism.
Would you have responded the same way if the question was about blacks? Of course not.

Daughter chose to be stupid mudshark, enjoy!

PS: Daddy ain't to blame when she gets AIDS.

She's made her own decisions at that point.
:disbelief: wow

Sorry, I've seen it happen 5x before, nothing new to me.
Sorry, I've seen it happen 5x before, nothing new to me.
Sorry, you've seen it happen 5x before...nothing new

SHE WENT TO PROM WITH A FRIEND....
WHO HAPPENS TO BE BLACK....OMG

Seriously, you've surprised me

Keep an eye on this story because the dads ass is grass... What the dumb ass did was domestic abuse, and will be in trouble for it..
Domestic abuse is considered abuse on social media.. I hope he goes to jail

And I hope she stays far away from her fucked up dad

She should name the baby after her dad

really piss him off
He won't know. He is cutting the nasty little whore off. No college,no car insurance,no phone. :)

You are 100% asshole!

Yes because its SOOOOOO much better she turned into a white trash coon lover who wears slutty clothes and 10 pounds of makeup! Thank god I married a REAL woman who enjoys traditional gender roles and is raising our children the same way.

Yep. He's really the winner in this one. He let his ego cut him off from any connection to his daughter. If you ever had your young daughter fall asleep on your lap while she hugged your arm and used it for a pillow, you will understand how special that can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back