Dads "racist" rant against race mixing daughter goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dad's racist rant when daughter took black friend to prom | Daily Mail Online

LMAO! He is 100% correct BUT if he had been a better influence in his daughters life then she would have NEVER wanted to go with a non white to the prom! This is why you must ALWAYS be in your kids lives not just a part time parent.
When are you whites gonna admit it....your daughters, your wives, your women all want a taste of black men......face it!!
Sure sure....you keep thinking that. Funny thing is I married a woman who never even saw a negro until she moved south with me and was disgusted from the beginning. :) Got me a good one! Only brainwashed whites want to race mix...my kids have a natural disgust of nonwhites I just encourage it.
Cool story, bro.

LMAO! He is 100% correct BUT if he had been a better influence in his daughters life then she would have NEVER wanted to go with a non white to the prom! This is why you must ALWAYS be in your kids lives not just a part time parent.
Thank God, he wasn't an influence in his daughter's life,
otherwise, she may have been a racist piece of shit like him!

You are 100% asshole!

Who are the assholes supporting the demise of Whites?
Oh, let's see, the entire black race I suppose, eh
or, every race that isn't white

Unfortunately a lot of Whites are supporting the demise of Whites by supporting the brown, yellow, and black races (like a rotten Banana color) overtaking the White community.
Like Strom Thurmond.

Funny thing is I married a woman who never even saw a negro until she moved south with me and was disgusted from the beginning. :) Got me a good one!
Yeah, what a catch
my kids have a natural disgust of nonwhites I just encourage it
Wow...a douchebag of your magnitude
could cleanse a whale's vagina!
Triggered me a snowflake and yes she is a wonderful woman. Just celebrated 11 years married last month. :)
Real cool story, bro.

When are you whites gonna admit it....your daughters, your wives, your women all want a taste of black men......face it!!
I wouldn't have a problem with my son dating a black woman. Just relieved he isn't queer.

You mean if the girl's white father had given his daughter the right kind of intimate dad-on-daughter attention, she would always want to be sexually involved with white men?
No, this is an outrageous point-of-view. Fathers grooming their daughters must be against the law.

Daughter chose to be stupid mudshark, enjoy!

PS: Daddy ain't to blame when she gets AIDS.

She's made her own decisions at that point.

This is the second time I've seen you use this term. I really thought when you defined it for me, that you meant white girls who basically have a fetish. Is there any situation in which the girl with a black boyfriend wouldn't be a "mudshark"?

Yes. Mudsharks are white and want to be hoodrats, they talk like they're black and

everything.

My friend's little sister's friend is married to a black guy, that just happens to be

how it happened. He's a good guy and she doesn't talk like a hoodrat.

This is the second time I've seen you use this term. I really thought when you defined it for me, that you meant white girls who basically have a fetish. Is there any situation in which the girl with a black boyfriend wouldn't be a "mudshark"?

Yes. Mudsharks are white and want to be hoodrats.

What makes you think this girl wants to be a hood rat?

She may not. If her father didn't want that, he should have told her when she was younger: "Don't bring any (whatever) guys back here,

I'm not going to stand for that."

Apparently he didn't, so it's kind of on him.

It's a meaningless little attempt by sad bastards with the intellectual/emotional development of 6 year olds to demean and besmirch because every time they see a 'white' woman with someone of another 'race' they feel their teeny-weenies shrivel a little more. That's all there is to it.

Been to a college campus lately? All the girls dress that way at night.
Gross.
Unless you're a guy with a libido.
And no daughters.
Or morals,traditional values.

Keep an eye on this story because the dads ass is grass... What the dumb ass did was domestic abuse, and will be in trouble for it..
Domestic abuse is considered abuse on social media.. I hope he goes to jail

And I hope she stays far away from her fucked up dad
LOL no its not. Oh she won't have to stay away she is tainted and not welcome around him any more.
Funny thing is I married a woman who never even saw a negro until she moved south with me and was disgusted from the beginning. :) Got me a good one!
Yeah, what a catch
my kids have a natural disgust of nonwhites I just encourage it
Wow...a douchebag of your magnitude
could cleanse a whale's vagina!
Triggered me a snowflake and yes she is a wonderful woman. Just celebrated 11 years married last month. :)
Triggered me a snowflake and yes she is a wonderful woman. Just celebrated 11 years married last month.
I'm tired of searching but, I'll find it..

Ironic your avatar is a black cat
Its a wolf....

You can see why lots of not very intelligent right wingers don't want the govt educating their kids, because they want their kids to be uneducated muppets.
Lol...my kids attend public school and they are very racially aware,I just make sure the brainwashing doesn't change their natural views. From the age of 2 and on my kids didn't care for the mexishit and negroid animals being around them.
I am a white guy that like black pussy, brown pussy, and white pussy and if my daughter want black, brown or white dick when she is of age, well that is her damn choice and not mine.
Yeah that means you FAILED as a father. Congrats on that.

So, you teach your kids hatred, well....
I encourage their NATURAL habits. :) I don't BRAINWASH them into liking and wanting to be around people they have no interest in being around. Its not that hard living in a 85% white area...the few groids and mexishit we have here cause enough problems for my kids to see that makes them NEVER want to be around them.

Sure sure....you keep thinking that. Funny thing is I married a woman who never even saw a negro until she moved south with me and was disgusted from the beginning. :) Got me a good one! Only brainwashed whites want to race mix...my kids have a natural disgust of nonwhites I just encourage it.

You're gross.

Waaaaa!

Congratulation to the father! He just guaranteed that the "fucking ni66er" would go balls deep in his daughter on prom night.
She's a whore. She is already lost to the wolves...all he can do is cut all ties to the nasty little whore. Good man!

Congratulation to the father! He just guaranteed that the "fucking ni66er" would go balls deep in his daughter on prom night.
She's a whore. She is already lost to the wolves...all he can do is cut all ties to the nasty little whore. Good man!

She's cute! Probably loves the cock.

Maybe in the ghetto where you live, but that isnt the experience in the majority of the US. Its not as if black men couldnt be good partners for white girls, but mostly only trashy white girls are attracted to "gangstas". Most women prefer men with class, which cuts out 90% of black men. Sorry, but gold grills in your teeth, purple drank and bad English isnt exactly a winning combination.

Liberals (both Communists and Nazis) speak so damn vulgar about a 17 or 18 year old girl. No wonder you've turned so many of our young women into whores.

Yeah, she's physically beautiful, but not well raised. Soon enough she'll be pimped out by some nergro to support his lazy ass. It's the way it always goes for these poor girls. She'll have some pretty ugly children.

Thank God, he wasn't an influence in his daughter's life,
otherwise, she may have been a racist piece of shit like him!

You are 100% asshole!

Are you scared, precious?
There's your institutional racism.
Would you have responded the same way if the question was about blacks? Of course not.

Of course I would respond the same way. Your assumption fails.
Not true. If you would you would rail against any institution that exists in the name of promoting blackness. There are too many to name. NAACP, UNCF, BET, etc.

Maybe in the ghetto where you live, but that isnt the experience in the majority of the US. Its not as if black men couldnt be good partners for white girls, but mostly only trashy white girls are attracted to "gangstas". Most women prefer men with class, which cuts out 90% of black men. Sorry, but gold grills in your teeth, purple drank and bad English isnt exactly a winning combination.
Some of these girls do it out of rebellion, not understanding the life of misery they're creating for themselves.

Meh. Not my type even if she wasn't with a negro. SUPPOSEDLY she is dating a white guy going on 4 years....must be one hell of a cuckold if he lets his GF go to prom with a negro.

MONTAGE-MUDSHARK-0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back