When are whites gonna admit, they've been conned by the Trumpster?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
He promised you the best and cheapest healthcare that would be so terrific

He promised you a wall that Mexico would pay for

He promised jobs from China and instead gave you the best chocolate cake description money can buy

He promised you a tax cut, only its for the rich and wealthy

He promised you the world and instead, all you got is a illerate con man that wishes he had his old life back.

Admit it, suckers....you've been conned!!

He promised jobs from China and instead gave you the best chocolate cake description money can buy

He promised you the world and instead, all you got is a illerate con man that wishes he had his old life back.

I think all whites that are anti-civilization, science and fall for this shit should find a sista or brotha and breed themselves out of the white race. Now.

I think all whites that are anti-civilization, science and fall for this shit should find a sista or brotha and breed themselves out of the white race. Now.

Didn't that kind of happen in Puto Reeko?

• Banned

LOLO...the way Barbie and Mandingo are going at it, its just a matter of time....LOLOLOL

When pigs fly, Tigah.

• Banned
I'm not a big fan of Trump, he's a liar, and a jerk.

With that said Trump's still better than Hillary who greatly admires Merkel.

I suspect Hillary would have been another Merkel, allowing in the masses of third-World scum, we don't need.
Hey, I agree with you a thousand percent.....as much as I loath Trump, Hillary would have been worse, because, she's out for Hillary. Listen, that election left us with no real choices. All I plan to do is brace myself for the inevitable and hope we survive it this time.

• Banned

When pigs fly, Tigah.

I love your self portraits, they're so enduring, Horse shit

/---- In 2008 libtards lectured us we had to give Obozo time to get things done. Now you demand Trump fix all of Obozo's fuckups in 100 days.

Wow. You must think he's a god or something. Give the dude a few months..sheesh. obummer had eight years. it takes a long time to correct the damage that eight years of malice can cause.

Lighten up Francis!

Are you kidding? Maybe peeps are just over reacting to racial stuff. Backs are the the biggest threats to each other. Not white racism or bad white cops, so why cant we get real with THAT?

When are you going to get help for your Racist fixation on White people? I mean Jesus every fucking post? What is your problem?

It's someone trying to work up the courage to actually make an attack.

He's a coward and should give it up already.

When are whites gonna admit, they've been conned by the Trumpster?

When are blacks gonna admit, they've been conned by Barry?

Gf, he's so much better for you, and me, and All Americans, it's not even funny compared to if Hillary got in there.

Forum List

Back