Daddy's A She Now?

“Sure,” Allison scoffs, before deadpanning that her initial email, “sounds creepy – it wasn’t”.

or wasnt it?

I don't know guys. While you pedos were watching the baby, I was watching the mother.

Now, allow me to demonstrate. The devil, is always in the details.

The mother had horn rimmed glasses. She also had a boyish haircut. One must look to the over all ramifications of political action. Although this child is adorable, it is the dark seed of this "woman" and it's probably better down the line if it does turn into a boy. That way, no more horn rims.

Doubtless, this one child is this selfish psychopaths one chance at procreation and turning it into a family and baby hating parody of karl marx is probably a good thing.

you see, in var, vun must find zee gute in eweryzing.

OMG! So the whole family might Transgender :eek-52:

Leftists everywhere will be orgasmic at the first Transgender Family :uhoh3:
Lucy's worst nighmare..

"Yet there was a less conventional aspect to their love story. T had been born female. When it became clear that Allison was more than a friend, he mentioned it to her, at the same time assuming she’d realised. “I actually thought she knew and wouldn’t be hanging out if she had concerns.”

In reality, Allison had had no inkling but said the only shock was how little the news perturbed her. “I took it in my stride,” she says, attributing her reaction to age and life experience. “I was a fully grown woman, I had two children – I had sampled a lot of life. I’d worked as a journalist for decades and supported myself since I was 17.”

More than that, Allison, 47, says the idea that someone’s gender can alter a person’s feelings – or that a change of gender fundamentally changes someone’s character is wrong.

“I think if you love someone, you love someone, full stop. People evolve and change in ways that can be just as profound [as gender].”

Today, eight years after they met, they are sitting side by side in the home they share with Allison’s two daughters, and it is clear how close the couple are...."

Life in our transgender family

“Sure,” Allison scoffs, before deadpanning that her initial email, “sounds creepy – it wasn’t”.

or wasnt it?

I don't know guys. While you pedos were watching the baby, I was watching the mother.

The mother had horn rimmed glasses. She also had a boyish haircut. One must look to the over all ramifications of political action. Although this child is adorable, it is the dark seed of this "woman" and it's probably better down the line if it does turn into a boy. That way, no more horn rims.

Doubtless, this one child is this selfish psychopaths one chance at procreation and turning it into a family and baby hating parody of karl marx is probably a good thing.

Lucy's worst nighmare..

"Yet there was a less conventional aspect to their love story. T had been born female. When it became clear that Allison was more than a friend, he mentioned it to her, at the same time assuming she’d realised. “I actually thought she knew and wouldn’t be hanging out if she had concerns.”

In reality, Allison had had no inkling but said the only shock was how little the news perturbed her. “I took it in my stride,” she says, attributing her reaction to age and life experience. “I was a fully grown woman, I had two children – I had sampled a lot of life. I’d worked as a journalist for decades and supported myself since I was 17.”

More than that, Allison, 47, says the idea that someone’s gender can alter a person’s feelings – or that a change of gender fundamentally changes someone’s character is wrong.

“I think if you love someone, you love someone, full stop. People evolve and change in ways that can be just as profound [as gender].”

Today, eight years after they met, they are sitting side by side in the home they share with Allison’s two daughters, and it is clear how close the couple are...."

WTF? Okay, all I can say after reading that...quick Giovanni another Gin & Tonic and make it a quadruple this time :wine:

I don't get this ... a guy believes he's in the wrong body and wants to be a woman, "trans"-whatever to become a woman, then goes around referring the themselves as a "trans" NOT a "woman", just bringing attention to the fact that they are not a woman.

???

:cuckoo:

Also when they "trans" into a woman, having previously been a man, does that mean that whilst they still were a man they were a lesbian "trapped" in a man's body? Or if like Caitlin Jenner becoming a "trans" but now saying even though now a woman she'll still fancy women.

Huh? Is it ANY wonder these people have problems? Because I'm pretty dizzy now even just re-reading what I've just written.

:eek-52:
Some are, some arent. Ive heard of transmen who have a woman they live with and but then go out to gay toilets and let gay men fuck them.

I don't get this ... a guy believes he's in the wrong body and wants to be a woman, "trans"-whatever to become a woman, then goes around referring the themselves as a "trans" NOT a "woman", just bringing attention to the fact that they are not a woman.

???

Also when they "trans" into a woman, having previously been a man, does that mean that whilst they still were a man they were a lesbian "trapped" in a man's body? Or if like Caitlin Jenner becoming a "trans" but now saying even though now a woman she'll still fancy women.

Huh? Is it ANY wonder these people have problems? Because I'm pretty dizzy now even just re-reading what I've just written.

Some are, some arent. Ive heard of transmen who have a woman they live with and but then go out to gay toilets and let gay men fuck them.

It's just so all confusing. So a Transman used to be a woman but has now become a man, and though they have a woman living with them, they like to get fucked by gay men.

So does this mean, that when they were a woman, they were actually a gay man "trapped" in a woman's body? Or were they Bi-sexual?

or wasnt it?

Lucy's worst nighmare..

The traumatized little girl is a stepchild to the freak!

Not even the mother should ever see that child again.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz, wake me up when you neo nuts have something real and tangible to whine about....you people are starting to really sound ridiculous and sad.

"something real and tangible"

Men having their dicks chopped off and getting boobies ISN'T real and tangible? Little girls suddenly being confronted with what used to be Daddy but is now another Mama and then the little girl thinking "I want to become a boy" ISN'T real and tangible?

Typical Leftist gibberish :rolleyes-41:

Let me tell you something, any child who's loved and cared for regardless of who parenting them, is a blessed child. Visit a foster care center some day or better still volunteer at a juvenile center someday......and see kids wanting and thirsty for a loving transgender parent, let alone a traditional family. In short, learn to pick your damned battles, this ain't one of em

Poor child will probably grow up with her own mental illness being allowed to be raised by such disgusting mentally ill people..

To allow children to stay in that type of environment, this is actual child abuse.
I agree 100%.

The majority of Leftists don't though, they think men suddenly becoming women, women suddenly becoming men and boys wanting to be girls and girls wanting to be boys is COMPLETELY normal :uhoh3:

Then there's the weird Gender Fluid thing, where in the morning they feel like a man and in the afternoon they feel like a woman etc.

WTF?! THIS is normal apparently :eek-52:
The lefties only say no to God.

Yeah, we only say no to God, cause all the real normal Christians are at a Trump Nazi rally beating up mf's

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz, wake me up when you neo nuts have something real and tangible to whine about....you people are starting to really sound ridiculous and sad.

"something real and tangible"

Men having their dicks chopped off and getting boobies ISN'T real and tangible? Little girls suddenly being confronted with what used to be Daddy but is now another Mama and then the little girl thinking "I want to become a boy" ISN'T real and tangible?

Typical Leftist gibberish :rolleyes-41:

Let me tell you something, any child who's loved and cared for regardless of who parenting them, is a blessed child. Visit a foster care center some day or better still volunteer at a juvenile center someday......and see kids wanting and thirsty for a loving transgender parent, let alone a traditional family. In short, learn to pick your damned battles, this ain't one of em

Freaks are not appropriate parents for ANY child. I wouldn't want my children around freakshows who are psychologically messed-up in the brain, why would I want any other child around these oddballs.

Poor child will probably grow up with her own mental illness being allowed to be raised by such disgusting mentally ill people..

To allow children to stay in that type of environment, this is actual child abuse.
I agree 100%.

The majority of Leftists don't though, they think men suddenly becoming women, women suddenly becoming men and boys wanting to be girls and girls wanting to be boys is COMPLETELY normal :uhoh3:

Then there's the weird Gender Fluid thing, where in the morning they feel like a man and in the afternoon they feel like a woman etc.

WTF?! THIS is normal apparently :eek-52:
The lefties only say no to God.

Yeah, we only say no to God, cause all the real normal Christians are at a Trump Nazi rally beating up mf's

:rolleyes-41:

???

It's just so all confusing. So a Transman used to be a woman but has now become a man, and though they have a woman living with them, they like to get fucked by gay men.

So does this mean, that when they were a woman, they were actually a gay man "trapped" in a woman's body? Or were they Bi-sexual?
Women cant cope with social ostracisation so the straight woman who turns into a man wil often "keep up appearances" by living with a woman, while secretly living his fetish of being a gay man.

Ive met a few of them, and theyve all been little thugs, totally unable to handle the testosterone. One went to hit me when i rejected him. I said," Ifyou hit me, ill bury you." He backed off and then a moment later came back saying he"was only a little fella" so he was going to get his neighbours to bash me!! He was actually a lesbian before transition.

They actually pass as men, outwardly but they are bullies and cowards and wannabe rapists. Same sort of thing as lesbians.

Watch as a little girl finds out her dad is transgender

Now she want's to be a boy:

It's sick and disgusting and the child should be removed from such a twisted, messed-up environment and fostered or adopted into a mentally stable environment.

Transgenderism is a psychological issue, they're not well in the head.

Transgendered is the wrong term for these people. It is Transvestite.

Speak for yourself. The girl said, "I love you daddy, even though you're a girl". What she is saying is she really doesn't like it.

It's sick and disgusting and the child should be removed from such a twisted, messed-up environment and fostered or adopted into a mentally stable environment.

Well Transvestite means they still have the body parts they were born with, but they dress in the opposite genders clothing. Transgender means they have the body parts they were born with chopped off and get the opposite genders body parts constructed for them and surgically put on.

The man in the OP video, he's had his dick chopped off, so he can't be a Transvestite.

Speak for yourself. The girl said, "I love you daddy, even though you're a girl". What she is saying is she really doesn't like it.

"What she is saying is she really doesn't like it."

Yes agreed and also she doesn't really understand WTF has even just happened in her household.

???

Women cant cope with social ostracisation so the straight woman who turns into a man wil often "keep up appearances" by living with a woman, while secretly living his fetish of being a gay man.

Ive met a few of them, and theyve all been little thugs, totally unable to handle the testosterone. One went to hit me when i rejected him. I said," Ifyou hit me, ill bury you." He backed off and then a moment later came back saying he"was only a little fella" so he was going to get his neighbours to bash me!! He was actually a lesbian before transition.

They actually pass as men, outwardly but they are bullies and cowards and wannabe rapists. Same sort of thing as lesbians.

" I said," Ifyou hit me, ill bury you."

When the SHTF, you can be in my bunker.....I'll have my Glocks.....you bring your fists.....a winning combination :smile:

I think unless the kids are grown up, or not in the father's life for whatever reason, its ok. But it's horribly selfish to do this when you are responsible for a child.

Well Transvestite means they still have the body parts they were born with, but they dress in the opposite genders clothing. Transgender means they have the body parts they were born with chopped off and get the opposite genders body parts constructed for them and surgically put on.

The man in the OP video, he's had his dick chopped off, so he can't be a Transvestite.

I know what you mean, but with Y Chromosones, he is a Transvestite. I refuse to lable them with the lie that they changed their gender by chopping off a dick.

???

" I said," Ifyou hit me, ill bury you."

When the SHTF, you can be in my bunker.....I'll have my Glocks.....you bringwell your fists.....a winning combination :smile:
Well, I wouldnt want to bring fists to a glock fight.

Lol. I dont think hes gone that far yet lucy, not at the time of the video.

its not an epidemic. I wouldnt worry about it so much. That family in the video move completely in super liberal circles. They probably never even see a conservative most days.

Forum List

Back