Dad ordered to pay child support Kills son, Echo.

oh brilliant let's ignore who wanted to kill who first to try think we had something to say.:eusa_silenced:

I love lefty hysterics who are so obsessed with their own imaginary worlds that they refuse to deal with issues in the real one.

Who did George Bush kill? Oh right. Nobody. Does he abuse his children?
Nope.

Then how the hell did he get into this conversation?:confused:

Is he responsible for the fact that men kill their children to avoid child support?

Nope.

:cuckoo:

post birth abortion?

Right up until the 9th month, the mother could have decided the end the baby's life and no charges would be filed. Why is it the only person to decide if it's a child or a fetus is the mother?

I'm not defending this loser, just pointing out that our thinking is seriously flawed.

such a good point...

i mean just the other day i saw a zygote slyming off to work...

Your concern and love for children shines though. I can see why you'd be drawn to this thread.

try reading the thread ignoramus.

who brought a politician into this thread.

it's cool though, i know you ignore the death and mayhem the monkey pres has given the world.

see for those of you who are medically challenged.

a zygote does not equal a person.

they can't walk.

hence the humor in the joke.

slyiming off to work.

hehehe/

You claim that this is common in The South. Offer proof of this or my response stands.

Teen Birth Rate per 1,000 - Kaiser State Health Facts

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/2006/09/12/USTPstats.pdf

PERCY (Teen Pregnancy) — CBM National Organization

It's always nice when people attempt to shut down a conversation by using words like 'BIGOT' and 'RACIST', but I usually expect that from Libtards. I'm a bit shocked I would hear it from you. In any case, I'm neither a Libtard or Conservative, so it makes no difference to me. I guess you'd have to live in the South for some time and take an active interest to truly know the facts. I have high-hopes for Obama. Let's hope this problem can be resolved soon.

only after this monkey gets drawn and quartered.
2_george-bush-monkey.jpg

Exactly what does Bush have to do with this story?

Teen Birth Rate per 1,000 - Kaiser State Health Facts

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/2006/09/12/USTPstats.pdf

PERCY (Teen Pregnancy) — CBM National Organization

It's always nice when people attempt to shut down a conversation by using words like 'BIGOT' and 'RACIST', but I usually expect that from Libtards. I'm a bit shocked I would hear it from you. In any case, I'm neither a Libtard or Conservative, so it makes no difference to me. I guess you'd have to live in the South for some time and take an active interest to truly know the facts. I have high-hopes for Obama. Let's hope this problem can be resolved soon.

The stats show that blacks have twice the pregnancy rate of whites (there is a higher percentage of blacks in the South) and the highest rate of abortions is in the Northeast. There is no information proving your accusations, that knocking a girl up is a right of passage in the South, or that Southerners want nothing to do with their offspring.

It must be the bad economy.
I'm sure of it.

I guess he felt that money was better spent on defense attorneys.
Hyeah, what the hell?~It's crimes-that-make-you-go-hEH?

It is so damn predictable that this dude lives in Florida. You can't swing a cat in this state without hitting a nutcase.
...I've thought that about my own state. :)

So is this thread the excuse we were all waiting for to come in to announce that we don't think killing our children is okay?

Okay.

Officially now...editec does not believe that killing our children as a means of costs savings is a good thing.

I'll bet that's something none of you were sure of about me until this thread gave me the chance to weigh in on this complex subject, eh?
Ok, yes. You got me, it had nothing to do with falling in along the lines of Echo's earlier post here and I rather hoped we'd pore over it at length. :)

They should shoot this guy just like he shot his son.
~If you follow that eye for an eye punishment it gets pretty sick n' bloody, don'tchya' think? And then aren't we commiting the same murder we're condemning, the age old blah-argument?

I read a story like this a few times a year. It seems to be common in certain communities in the South. Some men (actually boys) see impregnating a girl as a rite of passage and want nothing to do with their offspring. One guy beat his son to death in front of a news crew. Hopefully people like Barack Obama and Bill Cosby can help, but the target audience is not listening. Tragic.
--Very funny and totally subtle. :) Element of truth there, though, yeah. Lot of it goes on, the dead-beat-Dad-thing, but whites (& women) do it their disgusting share.

i'm still not sure i believe you. is there a wiki link to back your assertion up?

otherwise, i'm not buying........
Not for a second.:)

Wow. A regional bigot.
:lol:Hah-yeah, I know, I was thinking something like that!@

post birth abortion?

Right up until the 9th month, the mother could have decided the end the baby's life and no charges would be filed. Why is it the only person to decide if it's a child or a fetus is the mother?

I'm not defending this loser, just pointing out that our thinking is seriously flawed.
Huh?--Where is it common for the mother to legally end up until the 3rd trimester?--The mother doesn't have near the choice in it as is already made for her by legislation. :) I think it's pretty strict, although, I know I've heard of some sick exceptions, one such thing being partial-birth abortion.

But, this thread was intended to be a believethis? kind of post. ;)

Although the physical upheaval it is means it needs to really be her choice~I do think it interesting the man has no say so in the event of abortion, the death of his child-to-be? But that right there opens the door to the neverendingstory and I don't care to go there. :)

The stats show that blacks have twice the pregnancy rate of whites (there is a higher percentage of blacks in the South) and the highest rate of abortions is in the Northeast. There is no information proving your accusations, that knocking a girl up is a right of passage in the South, or that Southerners want nothing to do with their offspring.

The last link had information to that effect. You're really dealing with a subject that is not PC and is therefore off the radar, so you have to read between the lines. Here are some other links:

SpringerLink - Journal Article

BBC NEWS | UK | UK Politics | Black women 'also cause splits'

You won't hurt my feelings by calling me a bigot or a racist, but you will lose my respect if you continue to do so because, as I said before, it's usually a way to end a conversation so that there is no further discussion. Leave that to the Libtards.

:cuckoo:
--I wuz wondering about it myself. :)

such a good point...

Your concern and love for children shines though. I can see why you'd be drawn to this thread.
:)

see for those of you who are medically challenged.

a zygote does not equal a person.

they can't walk.

hence the humor in the joke.

slyiming off to work.

hehehe/
--Don't break yer arm, there, buddy.

:confused: Your comment makes no sense. :confused:
--Think he meant you're racist geographically. :)

The last link had information to that effect. You're really dealing with a subject that is not PC and is therefore off the radar, so you have to read between the lines. Here are some other links:

SpringerLink - Journal Article

BBC NEWS | UK | UK Politics | Black women 'also cause splits'

You won't hurt my feelings by calling me a bigot or a racist, but you will lose my respect if you continue to do so because, as I said before, it's usually a way to end a conversation so that there is no further discussion. Leave that to the Libtards.
I have no intention of hurting your feelings, but if you dis The South I wll call you on it. And providing links to lengthy articles to defend your position doesn't do it for me. Bottom line it for me.

Forum List

Back