Dad ordered to pay child support Kills son, Echo.

It is so damn predictable that this dude lives in Florida. You can't swing a cat in this state without hitting a nutcase.

Cops: Dad ordered to pay child support kills son

By JANET McCONNAUGHEY
Associated Press Writer
AP Photo
AP Photo/Alex Brandon
Latest News
Cops: Dad ordered to pay child support kills son

Judge denies therapist for boy accused of murder

NEW ORLEANS (AP)
Maybe just a bit south of "West Florida." Otherwise, FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL!!!!!!

Last edited:
It is so damn predictable that this dude lives in Florida. You can't swing a cat in this state without hitting a nutcase.

that sounds just a stupid as me saying "It's so damn predicatble it's a black Democrat." innit? Yes.

So is this thread the excuse we were all waiting for to come in to announce that we don't think killing our children is okay?

Okay.

Officially now...editec does not believe that killing our children as a means of costs savings is a good thing.

I'll bet that's something none of you were sure of about me until this thread gave me the chance to weigh in on this complex subject, eh?

Last edited:
Somebody get a rope but not until after the conviction though...

We've spent the last forty years in this country making excuses for acts that were inexcusable. The first step in ending such acts is to quit making freaking excuses for those committing them.

TBO.com - News From AP

We generate new kinds of freaks around the clock.

I read a story like this a few times a year. It seems to be common in certain communities in the South. Some men (actually boys) see impregnating a girl as a rite of passage and want nothing to do with their offspring. One guy beat his son to death in front of a news crew. Hopefully people like Barack Obama and Bill Cosby can help, but the target audience is not listening. Tragic.

So is this thread the excuse we were all waiting for to come in to announce that we don't think killing our children is okay?

Okay.

Officially now...editec does not believe that killing our children as a means of costs savings is a good thing.

I'll bet that's something none of you were sure of about me until this thread gave me the chance to weigh in on this complex subject, eh?

i'm still not sure i believe you. is there a wiki link to back your assertion up?

otherwise, i'm not buying........

They should shoot this guy just like he shot his son.

only after this monkey gets drawn and quartered.
2_george-bush-monkey.jpg

Oh, brilliant. It's more important to kill George Bush than it is to deal justice to men who brutally kill their children.

As I've said ad nauseum, the left doesn't give a shit about children.

Oh, brilliant. It's more important to kill George Bush than it is to deal justice to men who brutally kill their children.As I've said ad nauseum, the left doesn't give a shit about children.

oh brilliant let's ignore who wanted to kill who first to try think we had something to say.:eusa_silenced:

Oh, brilliant. It's more important to kill George Bush than it is to deal justice to men who brutally kill their children.

As I've said ad nauseum, the left doesn't give a shit about children.

course given who's actually killed more kids...

it's a good point allie.

thanks.

I read a story like this a few times a year. It seems to be common in certain communities in the South. Some men (actually boys) see impregnating a girl as a rite of passage and want nothing to do with their offspring. One guy beat his son to death in front of a news crew. Hopefully people like Barack Obama and Bill Cosby can help, but the target audience is not listening. Tragic.

Wow. A regional bigot.

post birth abortion?

Right up until the 9th month, the mother could have decided the end the baby's life and no charges would be filed. Why is it the only person to decide if it's a child or a fetus is the mother?

I'm not defending this loser, just pointing out that our thinking is seriously flawed.

Forum List

Back