ISIS issues horrifying warning as 'lone wolves' ordered to target Christians and Jews

ISIS issues horrifying warning as 'lone wolves' ordered to target Christians and Jews

ISIS' official spokesman shared the chilling message via an audio speech shared on social media.

Remote : Thu, 28 Mar 2024 18:41:00 +0000
Local : 2024-03-28(Thursday) 19 : 41 : 00
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

FYI. looks like the fight against Muslim extremism is far from over.
i've got 2 major questions at this time;
  • do we need another 9/11 or 10/7 to go on the counter-offensive?
  • are we going to shore up our defensive measures?
Their number one victim has always been Muslims in Iraq and Syria. I don’t think they’ve ever actually attacked anywhere in Israel. What’s up with that?

What’s up with their attack in Russia? Where did that come from.

Isn’t it interesting that under Trump ISIL was defeated And we never really heard about them. Only recently with the attack in Russia has ISIL resurfaced ..,

I never wanted to believe in conspiracy theories surrounding things like 911. But after some of the recent events you got to wonder what is actually going on in the world.

If the enemy is WILLING to be either converted to islam or completely enslaved by muslims----Learn some history----or talk to the SURVIVORS of
shariah shit holes. As to "DEFENSIVE" all who do not either become muslims or agree to be ENSLAVED to muslims are considered aggressive enemies. Reading the koran does not do it----talk to the SURVIVORS of
the many islamic genocides OR to people who have survived shariah shit holes.

If Israelis want peace they need to take the kids away from the feral animals they call 'parents' and educate them properly, away from Islamic garbage; then they might have a chance to become humans. And keep them away from Orthodox and Hasedic vermin as well, otherwise it would just be wasted effort.

But according to you rape, murder, and kidnapping are legitimate as long as Arab vermin do it.
Not exactly---arabs are instructed to do it but then deny it. Long ago---when I was (sob) young, ---It was during the age of hijacking planes, a muslim
surgeon EXPLAINED it to me. Muslims are SUPPOSED to engage in deadly
hijacking---BUT NOW WEARING THE UNIFORM OF ANY LAND---they usually either die or meld into some muslim population so NO MUSLIM LAND can be blamed. That way--the christian, jewish, hindu, victims cannot BLAME
anyone

If the enemy is WILLING to be either converted to islam or completely enslaved by muslims----Learn some history----or talk to the SURVIVORS of
shariah shit holes. As to "DEFENSIVE" all who do not either become muslims or agree to be ENSLAVED to muslims are considered aggressive enemies. Reading the koran does not do it----talk to the SURVIVORS of
the many islamic genocides OR to people who have survived shariah shit holes.
But according to you rape, murder, and kidnapping are legitimate as long as Arab vermin do it.

Nope those are crimes... That's why the Arabs fights crazies like ISIS.

This act by ISIS means we are going to have crazy far right Christians going hunting Muslims here.

Muslims: keep your heads down, alter your routes, and stay off media.

Everybody: report those you think crazy enough "to go all Allah" or "to go all Jesus" on their 'enemies.'

ISIS' official spokesman shared the chilling message via an audio speech shared on social media.

And dont forget that it was Trump that agreed to the release of 5000 of them from prisons, as part of his surrender agreement with the Taliban.

This act by ISIS means we are going to have crazy far right Christians going hunting Muslims here.

Muslims: keep your heads down, alter your routes, and stay off media.

Everybody: report those you think crazy enough "to go all Allah" or "to go all Jesus" on their 'enemies.'
I doubt that whether in the USA or Russia.

Putin just praised diversity in Russia

And most Americans are cool …it’s just lefty anti Americans who buy into the false view that American whites are racist ..

Their number one victim has always been Muslims in Iraq and Syria. I don’t think they’ve ever actually attacked anywhere in Israel. What’s up with that?

What’s up with their attack in Russia? Where did that come from.
their hatred is about the same thing as a pot full of stew that's left to boil for too long.
occasionally it boils over the sides.

their hatred is about the same thing as a pot full of stew that's left to boil for too long.
occasionally it boils over the sides.
The foundation of isil is questionable…who is behind it?

But yes, there have been people who have joined the group for ideological reasons and that’s a problem.

The foundation of isil is questionable…who is behind it?

But yes, there have been people who have joined the group for ideological reasons and that’s a problem.
ISIS was born in 2004 in camp Brucca prison, Iraq. It was in response to Maliki, the Iranian stooge installed by Dubya .

ISIS was born in 2004 in camp Brucca prison, Iraq. It was in response to Maliki, the Iranian stooge installed by Dubya .
Maliki is a shiite traitor and example of why the civilized world should not get involved in or FOOLED by islamo-nazi internecine activities. Such involvements inevitably lead to MISPLACED TRUST DISASTERS.
As to prisons, The US prisons are also INCUBATORS of islamo-nazi
filth---and I have read that the same is true of prisons in England

That is possible. But with everything that’s going on in the world I’m having a tough time believing the status quo. Could it be some kind of international conspiracy? Could it be the intelligence agency of a foreign country?

One thing that is certain is that Saddam Hussein was deeply admired by many Iraqi people. Just about every Iraqi I’ve talked to said it was such a better time for their country when he was in office. Seems like the people who don’t like them are Iranian extremists, or people who have never lived in Iraq. Iraqs vice president under Saddam was a Catholic.

I’m very glad to not be living in the USA. Taking a break from the propaganda in our media. Anti Americanism from the left wing. I have been a poor white man in America, and I think it’s an abomination and deeply offensive when some rich politician claims that blacks have it worse. It is really a shame . And it should should be stood up to. I think it’s also shame that the neoconservatives support given alot of our money to Israel and Ukraine. I believe that to be a balanced middle of the line common sense approach.

The USA should always protect itself. We should work with other countries, and there is never any excuse for our group like ISIL to exist. Even if intelligence agencies created the group, even if there’s an international conspiracy, there can never be any excuse for somebody to join a group like ISIL, and certainly some number of Muslims have joined it, and they have to be condemned and called out for just like we would call out Racist Jews in Israel.

But I want to make it clear that I am not against Israel existing. And I think that there are many honorable people in Israel, especially the former Soviets living in Israel. These are tough Russian Jews.

I worked for two years at a Islamic school in the USA. I’ve surrounded myself with diversity my whole life. I’ve done a lot more for diversity and liberal causes than probably any BLM Democrat on this form.

Curried Goats IM2 Crepitus Superbadbrutha JoeB131 Synthaholic

Why is this spokesman even alive? We should have seen drone strikes within hours of this statement.

Forum List

Back