Cultural exhaustion

Not in America, Samson.

That's the wrong answer. Do we expect other countries to not honor their own flags in their own countries when it's July 4th?

That's what's so sad about this. Mexico doesn't even really celebrate cinco de mayo. Their independence day is in Sept. We celebrate it because it's another excuse to go partying. The student's complaining about the American flag at an American school on Cinco de mayo are dumb. Something is wrong with their education.

And something is wrong with school officials who punish American kids for supporting the American Flag.

And something is wrong with school officials who punish American kids for supporting the American Flag.

Any society and its official representatives have no business punishing anyone, nor ordering human being what to wear. However, most humans are fascistly and terroristically ordered what to wear. That is perversely called "fashion".

You creatures do not even enjoy the freedom to wear what you want, because society told you what your are and made you before you were six. You dont know who you are, or what you want. You are told certain clothes are "in" and feel compelled to wear them,

One good example is the bra for women. The bra represents one of the most fascistly imposes garments of any societal system currently in operation today, if not the most fascist and harmful. Society orders women to cover-up their natural breasts in public at all times, and that they should wear a bra. And what happens? You brainwashed idiots think this actually makes sense and do it!

The short-sightedness of lack of insight into this issue is astounding.

======
For more information on My posts, visit TM8k

If I don't d o what the voices tell me to they will kill my family. Please don't hate me.:eusa_pray:

Not in America, Samson.

That's the wrong answer. Do we expect other countries to not honor their own flags in their own countries when it's July 4th?

That's what's so sad about this. Mexico doesn't even really celebrate cinco de mayo. Their independence day is in Sept. We celebrate it because it's another excuse to go partying. The student's complaining about the American flag at an American school on Cinco de mayo are dumb. Something is wrong with their education.

Yes, many High School Student complaints are dumb.

Generally speaking, the age group between 14-18 isn't terribly rational, and this is why we don't allow them to wander about in the general public except during the summer.

Frankly, I think even this is being too lienient.

Last edited:

Any society and its official representatives have no business punishing anyone, nor ordering human being what to wear. However, most humans are fascistly and terroristically ordered what to wear. That is perversely called "fashion".

You creatures do not even enjoy the freedom to wear what you want, because society told you what your are and made you before you were six. You dont know who you are, or what you want. You are told certain clothes are "in" and feel compelled to wear them,

One good example is the bra for women. The bra represents one of the most fascistly imposes garments of any societal system currently in operation today, if not the most fascist and harmful. Society orders women to cover-up their natural breasts in public at all times, and that they should wear a bra. And what happens? You brainwashed idiots think this actually makes sense and do it!

======

Either you aren't a woman, or you have very small breasts. Trust me, bras are a necessary evil. Without them, they hang, they flop, they cause all kinds of problems. What's more, since my lumpectomy, mine are at two different levels, it looks really funny when I don't wear a bra. Try jogging with big breasts and get back to me on that idea that bras aren't needed...

======

Either you aren't a woman, or you have very small breasts. Trust me, bras are a necessary evil. Without them, they hang, they flop, they cause all kinds of problems. What's more, since my lumpectomy, mine are at two different levels, it looks really funny when I don't wear a bra. Try jogging with big breasts and get back to me on that idea that bras aren't needed...

I'd be happy to jog with any woman who had big breasts.

Something's wrong with school officials that ignore potentials to disrupt the school.

Okay, they sent the 5 students wearing our colors home and 200 Mexican students still protested. How'd that work out for them?

Was anyone hurt?

If not, the day goes into the win column for the Principal.

Something's wrong with school officials that ignore potentials to disrupt the school.

The one's who were offended were the kids who should have been asked to leave not the kids that did nothing but get dressed that morning.

I think it's time for another P.O.O.P. recruitment drive.

Join People Offended by Offended People and stop this idiocy.

If your worried about violence on a holiday, why not just take a school holiday? If you are really concerned, kick the little trouble making illegals out of school.

Fire the damned principle and be done with it.

What he did was stupid beyond understanding.

It wasn't liberal, it wasn't conservative, either.

It was just dumb as hell.

Oh he'll get fired alright. It will be awhile though, have to wait out the potential law suits. Then they can use his firing as a settlement point.

Forum List

Back