Cultural exhaustion

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Galli says he and his friends were sitting at a table during brunch break when the Vice Principal asked two of the boys to remove American flag bandannas that they wearing on their heads and for the others to turn their American flag t-shirts inside-out. When they refused, the boys were ordered to go to the principal's office.

"They said we could wear it on any other day, but today is sensitive to Mexican Americans because it's supposed to be their holiday so we were not allowed to wear it today," Daniel Galli said.
The boys said the administrators called their t-shirts "incendiary" that would lead to fights on campus.

Students Wearing American Flag Shirts Sent Home | NBC Bay Area

Don't Mexican Americans wear the American flag too?

Can you wear an American Flag on Saint Patricks Day?

This Principal is TOAST

Last edited:
Just another example of how America is going to hell a little bit faster each and ever day.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Threads Merged.

FACEBOOK

NBCPhiladelphia.com On any other day at Live Oak High School in Morgan Hill, Daniel Galli and his four friends would not even be noticed for wearing t-shirts with the American flag. But Cinco de Mayo is not any typical day especially on a campus with a large Mexican American student population.

Galli says he and his friends were sitting at a table during brunch break when the Vice Principal asked two of the boys to remove American flag bandannas that they wearing on their heads and for the others to turn their American flag t-shirts inside-out. When they refused, the boys were ordered to go to the principal's office.

"They said we could wear it on any other day, but today is sensitive to Mexican Americans because it's supposed to be their holiday so we were not allowed to wear it today," Daniel Galli said.

Students Kicked Off Campus for Wearing American Flag Tees | NBC Bay Area

if they are allowed to wear it any other day...they should have been allowed yesterday...why do americans even do this holiday?

Don't Mexican Americans wwear the American flag too?

Can you wear an American Flag on Saint Patricks Day?

This Principal is TOAST

This pile of 'cesspool thinking' by educators is astounding. The day we cannot wear the colors of, OR, the symbol of the American flag of this country, we might as well hand it over to the enemy. NOT going to happen folks.

Why do we tolerate such ridiculous behavior? Anyone that comes into this country, in my opinion, MUST respect our culture as they expect anyone else to do the same when in 'their' country. If someone is offended by OUR FLAG and what we as a multicultural country supposedly stand for, then get the hell out.

We have educators. and others, that pander to those who enter our country and demand that WE as U.S. citizens change our multicultural beliefs, which by the way are under ONE FLAG, Old Glory for them, that's pure bullshit. I vote to send the lot of them back to their countries of origin. We know what would happen to a U.S. citizen if one of us entered another country and making such stupid demands. These idiots have no clue how great America really is. The only conclusion I can draw is, they are here to undermine the freedoms we have fought hard to achieve. I welcome anyone, just respect OUR country, it's laws, and beliefs.

"The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery."
Most in the non-troll population understand the difference between a flag and an image of the flag.

Our public schools are filled with idiots working for them. That makes me have much respect for the level of patience the non-idiot employees must have.

Yep

UNITED STATES CODE

TITLE 36

CHAPTER 10

§176. Respect for flag

No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.
  • (a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
  • (b) The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.
  • (c) The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free.
  • (d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker's desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.
  • (e) The flag should never be fastened, displayed, used, or stored in such a manner as to permit it to be easily torn, soiled, or damaged in any way.
  • (f) The flag should never be used as a covering for a ceiling.
  • (g) The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.
  • (h) The flag should never be used as a receptacle for receiving, holding, carrying, or delivering anything.
  • (i) The flag should never be used for advertising purposes in any manner whatsoever. It should not be embroidered on such articles as cushions or handkerchiefs and the like, printed or otherwise impressed on paper napkins or boxes or anything that is designed for temporary use and discard. Advertising signs should not be fastened to a staff or halyard from which the flag is flown.
  • (j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart.
  • (k) The flag, when it is in such condition that it is no longer a fitting emblem for display, should be destroyed in a dignified way, preferably by burning.

Who cares how or if the Mex flag is displayed or worn? It has no official standing.

Most in the non-troll population understand the difference between a flag and an image of the flag.

Our public schools are filled with idiots working for them. That makes me have much respect for the level of patience the non-idiot employees must have.

yup. your point?

bandanna_flag.jpg

That kind of ignorance and stupidity is why the schools are in trouble. The teacher and admin have no idea what May 5 was about or they wouldn't be that way.

Another stupid ass principal. What's up with the US and all the idiotic principals you got there? Bunch of inept ideologues, it seems. (Referring to another story about the African American Lunch Bunch that forbade two white kids to join their road-trip.) Maybe you should look a bit more closely at who is running your schools ... off the fucking cliff.

And I mean it in all seriousness.

i grasp flag rules...i also grasp that this is a bunch of bullmal..the rules changed for one day?
As I said, most of the non-troll (and the thinking) population do grasp flag rules. I agree, this is a bizarre action by the school. But, with the idiotic actions of so many who do work at school, it seems as if they really shouldn't be involved in education at all. The example they set for idiocy is not something that should be taught to youth.

LOL! Just goes to show you what race has it's pride! Something White people used to have until the Zionist hollywood and the media got a hold of their minds

That's bullshit. You don't teach tolerance through intolerance.

Forum List

Back