#CrimingWhileWhite

Stories people tell are stories that people tell. :eusa_shifty: Some could be true....some could be made up....some are likely complete bullshit.

The solution to the above is don't be a moron.

Don't commit crimes and don't fuck with the cops. That goes for whites and blacks. It's pretty damn simple when you think about it. :)
Yes it is simple and people are speaking out about it. White people. There is no reason a Black person can commit the same crime and wind up in jail or killed. while a white person is sent home to sleep it off.
You'll never get it, will you?

Never.

First, you're inventing trends out of anecdotes. Second, blacks have given cops a reason for more extreme reactions.

Deal, Dude. Just deal. Grow a brain, dispense with some of your emotional belly-aching, and deal.
You will never get it. If you have a problem with me making posts you are free to not read them. Stop whining.
And you're free to move back to Africa.
I know I am. Just like you are free to move back to Europe.

Stories people tell are stories that people tell. :eusa_shifty: Some could be true....some could be made up....some are likely complete bullshit.

Don't commit crimes and don't fuck with the cops. That goes for whites and blacks. It's pretty damn simple when you think about it. :)
Yes it is simple and people are speaking out about it. White people. There is no reason a Black person can commit the same crime and wind up in jail or killed. while a white person is sent home to sleep it off.

Never.

First, you're inventing trends out of anecdotes. Second, blacks have given cops a reason for more extreme reactions.

Deal, Dude. Just deal. Grow a brain, dispense with some of your emotional belly-aching, and deal.
You will never get it. If you have a problem with me making posts you are free to not read them. Stop whining.
if he never lived there to begin with how can he go back?.......just askin....

Never.

he's African-American?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Never.

I'm not the one bitching about living here, you are.

Never.

I have lived there for 6 months. I actually am a part owner of some land back there.

Never.

I'm not the one bitching about living here, you are.
I'm bitching about racist whites. I love living here. White people dont equal America.

i was reading about the phenomenon of white people getting away with stuff Black people would get shot and arrested for. I found this page. Looks like plenty of white people are starting to realize the difference in treatment. Good for them.

Tweets about CrimingWhileWhite hashtag on Twitter

Some of my favorites.

"Tonight, black protester & I both ignore barricade & walk in street. 4 cops pounce on him; I'm told to get in the pen. #CrimingWhileWhite"

"I'm not proud of it, but when I was 22 I pushed a cop when I was drunk at a bar. I was told to go home and "sleep it off" #CrimingWhileWhite"

"I shoplifted when I was 14 and they let me go because my parents came down and we "looked like a nice family." #crimingwhilewhite"

What bullshit. Total fucking bullshit.

Yeah I busted a cap into my neighbor, when the cops pulled up they saw I was white and told me to "go home and sleep it off"

Last edited:
i was reading about the phenomenon of white people getting away with stuff Black people would get shot and arrested for. I found this page. Looks like plenty of white people are starting to realize the difference in treatment. Good for them.

Some of my favorites.

"Tonight, black protester & I both ignore barricade & walk in street. 4 cops pounce on him; I'm told to get in the pen. #CrimingWhileWhite"

"I'm not proud of it, but when I was 22 I pushed a cop when I was drunk at a bar. I was told to go home and "sleep it off" #CrimingWhileWhite"

"I shoplifted when I was 14 and they let me go because my parents came down and we "looked like a nice family." #crimingwhilewhite"

Yeah I busted a cap into my neighbor, when the cops pulled up they say I was white and told me to "go home and sleep it off"
So these white people are lying just because? I forgot you have ESP.

Some of my favorites.

Yeah I busted a cap into my neighbor, when the cops pulled up they say I was white and told me to "go home and sleep it off"

If you can't tell a lot of those posts are scams, you should leave your wallet home when you go outside

Black people get shot and arrested for this stuff?

Well, why do they do it, then? Can they not learn?
Yes. Black people get shot and arrested for this stuff. If white people can get away with it why should Black people learn anything different?

Because if it is true, and they don't, then they are irretrievably stupid.

What you are arguing is that blacks are so stupid that they know white people can commit crimes that black people get nailed for...but they do it anyway, because white people get away with it.

Gads you're a retard.

Yo, I be chooming with my homies when the cop pulled me over, he saw I was white and told me to "go home and sleep it off"

I broke into the local bank and made my getaway, when the cop pulled me over, he saw I was white and told me to "go home and sleep it off"

I robbed the local liquor store and was making my getaway when the cop pulled me over, he saw I was white and told me to "go home and sleep it off"

Some of my favorites.

If you can't tell a lot of those posts are scams, you should leave your wallet home when you go outside
Where is your proof they are scams?

Kat Robichaud
Drinking underage and trespassing on government property, got caught by officer, officer drove me home, no warning. #CrimingWhileWhite
So you think all blacks go to jail for every offense? You have found no examples otherwise?

You know most of the demonstrators are white, right? Are only blacks being arrested?
I cant remember but I thought it was you I told that when your sentence starts off with the word "So" it sets off a warning that some retarded assumptive bullshit is sure to follow. Would you like to reword your question before i start ignoring them?

Forum List

Back