#CrimingWhileWhite

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
i was reading about the phenomenon of white people getting away with stuff Black people would get shot and arrested for. I found this page. Looks like plenty of white people are starting to realize the difference in treatment. Good for them.

Tweets about CrimingWhileWhite hashtag on Twitter

Some of my favorites.

"Tonight, black protester & I both ignore barricade & walk in street. 4 cops pounce on him; I'm told to get in the pen. #CrimingWhileWhite"

"I'm not proud of it, but when I was 22 I pushed a cop when I was drunk at a bar. I was told to go home and "sleep it off" #CrimingWhileWhite"

"I shoplifted when I was 14 and they let me go because my parents came down and we "looked like a nice family." #crimingwhilewhite"

i was reading about the phenomenon of white people getting away with stuff Black people would get shot and arrested for. I found this page. Looks like plenty of white people are starting to realize the difference in treatment. Good for them.

Some of my favorites.

"Tonight, black protester & I both ignore barricade & walk in street. 4 cops pounce on him; I'm told to get in the pen. #CrimingWhileWhite"

"I'm not proud of it, but when I was 22 I pushed a cop when I was drunk at a bar. I was told to go home and "sleep it off" #CrimingWhileWhite"

"I shoplifted when I was 14 and they let me go because my parents came down and we "looked like a nice family." #crimingwhilewhite"

Man, that is funny shit .... grow the hell up.

The question is what are you gonna do about it?
Laugh at the white people that like to pretend Black people are hallucinating, groom more Black men like myself, and continue to make enough money to be able to penalize any cop that fucks up and does something stupid around me.

Some of my favorites.

Man, that is funny shit .... grow the hell up.
Already grown. What made you think I needed to grow up?

Stories people tell are stories that people tell. :eusa_shifty: Some could be true....some could be made up....some are likely complete bullshit.

The solution to the above is don't be a moron.

Don't commit crimes and don't fuck with the cops. That goes for whites and blacks. It's pretty damn simple when you think about it. :)

Stories people tell are stories that people tell. :eusa_shifty: Some could be true....some could be made up....some are likely complete bullshit.

Don't commit crimes and don't fuck with the cops. That goes for whites and blacks. It's pretty damn simple when you think about it. :)
Yes it is simple and people are speaking out about it. White people. There is no reason a Black person can commit the same crime and wind up in jail or killed. while a white person is sent home to sleep it off.

Yes it is simple and people are speaking out about it. White people. There is no reason a Black person can commit the same crime and wind up in jail or killed. while a white person is sent home to sleep it off.

Simplistic made up bullshit. Whites get fucked with by the cops. I have been fucked with by cops.

Blacks are not always victims. Cops are human. Sometimes they do stupid shit. Doesn't mean they're all racist.

In the Trayvon Martin, Garner, and Brown situations all three were doing stupid shit. Not saying any of them deserved to die....but they are hardly blameless either.

No pun intended....but things are rarely as black and white as the race hustlers make it out.

You'll never get it, will you?

Never.

First, you're inventing trends out of anecdotes. Second, blacks have given cops a reason for more extreme reactions.

Deal, Dude. Just deal. Grow a brain, dispense with some of your emotional belly-aching, and deal.

Reminds me of the skit on SNL Eddie Murphy did, he made himself up like a white person and discovered that when no blacks were around, they had a blast. They give each other stuff, share everything and help each other do stuff all the time.

Simplistic made up bullshit. Whites get fucked with by the cops. I have been fucked with by cops.

Blacks are not always victims. Cops are human. Sometimes they do stupid shit. Doesn't mean they're all racist.

In the Trayvon Martin, Garner, and Brown situations all three were doing stupid shit. Not saying any of them deserved to die....but they are hardly blameless either.

No pun intended....but things are rarely as black and white as the race hustlers make it out.
Bullshit. The day you live life as a Black person, (especially Black male) is the day I respect your opinion regarding what occurs. I almost went to jail for fucking up a white boy that attacked a mexican lady and then tried to attack me. The cops reason for wanting to arrest me? I probably provoked it.

Never.

First, you're inventing trends out of anecdotes. Second, blacks have given cops a reason for more extreme reactions.

Deal, Dude. Just deal. Grow a brain, dispense with some of your emotional belly-aching, and deal.
You will never get it. If you have a problem with me making posts you are free to not read them. Stop whining.

Last edited:

Never.

You will never get. If you have a problem with me making posts you are free to not read them. Stop whining.
How original.

I'll never get what?

Whites commit 46% of the murders(this includes hispanics and arabs of course)....We're 66% of the population...Not perfect, but one hell of a lot better than the 5 times per capital blacks are doing. What blows my mind is how you blacks defend this hell on earth you're making for your own people as 93% of that 50% is against other blacks. Is this what you wish for???? You can't seriously be expecting businesses and whites to live among you, if you don't even give a damn about your own kind.

Never.

You will never get. If you have a problem with me making posts you are free to not read them. Stop whining.
How original.

I'll never get what?
That brain the Wiz promised you.

Never.

You will never get it. If you have a problem with me making posts you are free to not read them. Stop whining.
And you're free to move back to Africa.

Forum List

Back