Credible Source on 9-11 Muslim Celebrations: FBI ( Stacks of "Happy Muslim Calls" )

So eyewitness reports of police brutality in a poor black neighborhood are gospel but eyewitness reports of Muslims celebrating the 9/11 attacks are dismissed? I smell the rotted festering stench of left wing double standards.

Eyewitness reports that have video to go along with them at least provide some evidence to look at.

We remember the 'hands ups' crap it wasn't that long ago.

Yep, and here we are in a Donald Trump thread and not a shred of evidence to back up his claim, there is simply nothing to look at that even remotely supports him. He saw it on tv, OK, where? Where is that footage?

I find it hilarious that libs fake outrage over one example of something they do daily. Did you really think the lefts constant lying wouldn't come back to bite them in the ass?

Perhaps they were upset because 2 large airplanes had just crashed into the World Trade Center?

Video, a police report, news coverage - any of those things would exist, had these "celebrations" actually happened.

wrong-----not in New York City------and certainly not that day or week.. It is not
a crime to walk about laughing and talking. and flashing victory signs and jiggling
around in happiness. A caller would have been considered SICK IN THE HEAD -if he bothered to report such a thing

Well, who tipped off Trump to the thousands that he saw?

probably people who saw it. I was not in Paterson, New Jersey that day---or even that week or year--------but I was "tipped off", I was certainly not surprised that it did not make "news"

Trump said he saw it, that's the basis for his lie. Had to be on tv because he claimed he was in his apartment at the time while also making the claim that he could see people falling out of the towers from 4 miles away.

So, no reports, no tv video, nothing can be found today to back up Trump's story. It's a lie.

a lie? I could not see the people fallng from my living room-------but I could see the towers clearly and there were reports on TV----about people jumping and/or falling. ----------you are being quite picky. OK------lets settle the question and
insist that the whole thing never happened--------kinda like Auschwitz-----

Sweetheart, stay focused. Don't get caught up right now about what Trump claims to have seen, it appears his memories are suspect. Point being, he said he was in his apartment, not in New Jersey. So, if he saw Muslims celebrating in New Jersey it had to be on TV, where is the footage?

As far as people jumping out of the towers, we know that happened, that's not the point I'm making.

Here is a video of the Muslims celebrating...I remember this happening and was so angry about it.

That video isn't from after Sept. 11th, that's from a few years ago. Looks like about 5 guys, anyway.

That's enough to make you "so angry"?

I remember watching the news 9/11 ( which of coarse everyone was clued to their TVs) and saw a large group cheering and it make me very angry. Too bad we don't have it on video.

The fact that no video of this exists seems to strongly imply that it never actually happened.

You know that all news footage is archived, right?

So eyewitness reports of police brutality in a poor black neighborhood are gospel but eyewitness reports of Muslims celebrating the 9/11 attacks are dismissed? I smell the rotted festering stench of left wing double standards.

Eyewitness reports that have video to go along with them at least provide some evidence to look at.

Yep, and here we are in a Donald Trump thread and not a shred of evidence to back up his claim, there is simply nothing to look at that even remotely supports him. He saw it on tv, OK, where? Where is that footage?

I find it hilarious that libs fake outrage over one example of something they do daily. Did you really think the lefts constant lying wouldn't come back to bite them in the ass?

I'm not sure where you're going but if your point is to diminish Trump's lies by saying others lie to, you're on bad footing and probably shouldn't be defending him.

So, anxious and upset people calling 911 over nonsense is your "credible source"?

What were they upset about? Is there anything short of a video that would make you concede the truth? I doubt even video tape would make you admit it.

Perhaps they were upset because 2 large airplanes had just crashed into the World Trade Center?

Video, a police report, news coverage - any of those things would exist, had these "celebrations" actually happened.

wrong-----not in New York City------and certainly not that day or week.. It is not
a crime to walk about laughing and talking. and flashing victory signs and jiggling
around in happiness. A caller would have been considered SICK IN THE HEAD -if he bothered to report such a thing

Did you bother to read the OP?

The "evidence" he claims are, in fact, people "reporting" just that.

There's just no evidence that the events they were reporting actually occurred.

And don't bother with your bullshit about Muslims celebrating on Atlantic Avenue - I was there too, and it didn't happen.

Yeah, because we all know eye-witness testimony won't stand up in a court of law . . . . er, no, that's not right.

Here is a video of the Muslims celebrating...I remember this happening and was so angry about it.

That video isn't from after Sept. 11th, that's from a few years ago. Looks like about 5 guys, anyway.

I remember watching the news 9/11 ( which of coarse everyone was clued to their TVs) and saw a large group cheering and it make me very angry. Too bad we don't have it on video.

The fact that no video of this exists seems to strongly imply that it never actually happened.

I bet Trump has people looking through the footage...he will find it.

So, anxious and upset people calling 911 over nonsense is your "credible source"?

What were they upset about? Is there anything short of a video that would make you concede the truth? I doubt even video tape would make you admit it.

And don't bother with your bullshit about Muslims celebrating on Atlantic Avenue - I was there too, and it didn't happen.

Yeah, because we all know eye-witness testimony won't stand up in a court of law . . . . er, no, that's not right.

Actually no, eye-witness testimony on it's own, not even a police report won't even get you a day in court.

you are a liar. ------of course ATLANTIC AVENUE is quite long-------I am referring to the area that was very arab at that time--------the part that approaches the
east river. -----you are a LIAR. Lots and lots of consistent reports is------'evidence'

:lol:

I lived in Brooklyn at the time, and I was in Manhattan when the planes hit. Since the subway was out, I walked home across the Brooklyn Bridge, down the Promenade over to Atlantic. I stopped at Montero's, then walked down Atlantic to 4th Ave, where I turned towards where I was living in Park Slope, on 10th and 4th.

You are correct, it is a Muslim neighborhood. I saw no "celebrating" though, just the same shock and fear I saw on everyone in New York that day.

Actually no, eye-witness testimony on it's own, not even a police report won't even get you a day in court.

your comment makes no sense------testimony in court is testimony in court-----it is taken as sworn testimony------if you have ever witnessed court room proceedings it is obvious that you were drunk

If you remember that video as from 2001, you are a liar.

You misunderstood me, I said I remember seeing it on the news which made me angry.. not the video . I don't even think that we had You Tube yet...:lmao:

You didn't see it on the news.

Ok I dreamed it...no I remember seeing it..but it may be the footage of the Muslims cheering in their own country back then..which I find pretty sick anyway

Keep that faith alive, dude.

All the news organizations have already said they can't find any such footage.

Yeah, and you're a racist if you don't believe "eye-witness" claims of a poop swastika at the university of Missouri or a white guy shouting the N-word at a large group of black people.

Keep that faith alive, dude.

All the news organizations have already said they can't find any such footage.

Yeah, and I'll bet they tried really hard because they are so eager to exonerate Trump.

That's true now, but not then. Smart phones were non-existent then. I don't think they even had digital cameras then. As for police or news coverage, there were more important events going on. The FBI guy said they filed thousands of such reports.

Your position is getting weaker with every post.

Actually your position is getting fairly lame. Every news outlet had cameras and reporters everywhere from Manhattan to the Jersey shore where thousands of people were coming off the ferries running from Midtown and the Financial District. There is no video of hundreds or thousands of Muslims partying. This would've been a visual news feast but it didn't happen so there is no video. Get it in your stupid simple tiny brain

I'm not sure where you're going but if your point is to diminish Trump's lies by saying others lie to, you're on bad footing and probably shouldn't be defending him.

Trump is playing by the lefts own rules and getting away with it like the left does which is what really pisses off the left. Trump will kick left right square in the nards then look at the ref and pretend it never happened, just like the left does.

In the last presidential election the Senate majority leader of the United States of America, Dem fabricated a bold faced lie about the Republican candidate. When asked about this lie later, whether he was sorry, he shrugged his shoulders saying meh Obama won didn't he. The left dragged presidential politics into the gutter so I don't want to hear any whining and bitching about a candidate like Trump who is only playing by their rules.

It suggest nothing of the sort.

Eyewitness testimony is notoriously unreliable, and has resulted in more false convictions that were later overturned than any other sort of evidence.

your comment makes no sense------testimony in court is testimony in court-----it is taken as sworn testimony------if you have ever witnessed court room proceedings it is obvious that you were drunk

Point being in court you need to do more than just witness something. You have to report it, the police investigate and other evidence is gathered to create a case, that was my point. But this is all side tracking.

Where is the footage that Trump saw of celebrating Muslims in New Jersey?

Forum List

Back