Credible Source on 9-11 Muslim Celebrations: FBI ( Stacks of "Happy Muslim Calls" )

So, anxious and upset people calling 911 over nonsense is your "credible source"?

the 'nonsense' is nonsense-----just as was the call about the five Israelis standing
on a van watching the WTC burn was nonsense. ------precisely the same kind of stuff--------the cops in Jersey decided to act by stopping the van----the cops in
New York Ignored complaints about arabs celebrating assuming they happened. I will now do something I rarely do----Provide
information about myself-------I grew up in a town -----about 15 miles from Fort Lee-----
In my town if anyone called the cops because a stranger was seen walking about town----the COPS would show up. I am embarrassed about that which my own
mom called the cops. I have lived in New York for more than half of my life (adult life)) Here the cops IGNORE-------things a lot more serious than arabs
dancing around, laughing and throwing cookies at each other. They REFUSE to so much as make a report for incidents quite serious. Most people in New York city would not consider reporting "a bunch of arabs down the street look happy"

A personal story------there was a kind of Playground one block from my childhood house. In my early 20s I took a walk with a friend------in fact a muslim on a warm
june evening and for want of any interesting place to go I walked to that "playground"--------with that man------a young doctor from Iran. We sat on the swings talking------suddenly we were surrounded from both paths leading to
that large field-----by FOUR SQUAD CARS (the entire small town police department) -------someone had complained that
there was a "STRANGER" in the playground. I grew up in a very NAZI like town------the Iranian doc-----had somewhat dark skin ------for an Iranian. It was about 1970. YOU HAVE NO IDEA--------the good news is that I could NAME the seven foot cop who came striding at us------same cop that used to be the crossing guard
across the highway from my school when I was in kindergarten. The poor Iranian never got over it----------worse than SAVAK. YOU HAVE NO IDEA------
More>>>> it was from that doc-----that I came to know that FANATICs were active
in Iran --------circa 1970. Muslim from Teheran. small person----probably no more than 140 pounds and about 5'7"----slightly dark skin----and me. If either of us had been black ------they probably would have shot us. BUT-----in New York City-----in 1970----it would not have happened. The "call" would have been ignored just as would such calls as "arabs are celebrating" in 2001-----if any person living in NY would consider making such an idiotic call

So, anxious and upset people calling 911 over nonsense is your "credible source"?

the 'nonsense' is nonsense-----just as was the call about the five Israelis standing
on a van watching the WTC burn was nonsense. ------precisely the same kind of stuff--------the cops in Jersey decided to act by stopping the van----the cops in
New York Ignored complaints about arabs celebrating assuming they happened. I will now do something I rarely do----Provide
information about myself-------I grew up in a town -----about 15 miles from Fort Lee-----
In my town if anyone called the cops because a stranger was seen walking about town----the COPS would show up. I am embarrassed about that which my own
mom called the cops. I have lived in New York for more than half of my life (adult life)) Here the cops IGNORE-------things a lot more serious than arabs
dancing around, laughing and throwing cookies at each other. They REFUSE to so much as make a report for incidents quite serious. Most people in New York city would not consider reporting "a bunch of arabs down the street look happy"

A personal story------there was a kind of Playground one block from my childhood house. In my early 20s I took a walk with a friend------in fact a muslim on a warm
june evening and for want of any interesting place to go I walked to that "playground"--------with that man------a young doctor from Iran. We sat on the swings talking------suddenly we were surrounded from both paths leading to
that large field-----by FOUR SQUAD CARS (the entire small town police department) -------someone had complained that
there was a "STRANGER" in the playground. I grew up in a very NAZI like town------the Iranian doc-----had somewhat dark skin ------for an Iranian. It was about 1970. YOU HAVE NO IDEA--------the good news is that I could NAME the seven foot cop who came striding at us------same cop that used to be the crossing guard
across the highway from my school when I was in kindergarten. The poor Iranian never got over it----------worse than SAVAK. YOU HAVE NO IDEA------
More>>>> it was from that doc-----that I came to know that FANATICs were active
in Iran --------circa 1970. Muslim from Teheran. small person----probably no more than 140 pounds and about 5'7"----slightly dark skin----and me. If either of us had been black ------they probably would have shot us. BUT-----in New York City-----in 1970----it would not have happened. The "call" would have been ignored just as would such calls as "arabs are celebrating" in 2001-----if any person living in NY would consider making such an idiotic call

wut?

What were they upset about? Is there anything short of a video that would make you concede the truth? I doubt even video tape would make you admit it.

Perhaps they were upset because 2 large airplanes had just crashed into the World Trade Center?

Video, a police report, news coverage - any of those things would exist, had these "celebrations" actually happened.

wrong-----not in New York City------and certainly not that day or week.. It is not
a crime to walk about laughing and talking. and flashing victory signs and jiggling
around in happiness. A caller would have been considered SICK IN THE HEAD -if he bothered to report such a thing

What were they upset about? Is there anything short of a video that would make you concede the truth? I doubt even video tape would make you admit it.

Perhaps they were upset because 2 large airplanes had just crashed into the World Trade Center?

Video, a police report, news coverage - any of those things would exist, had these "celebrations" actually happened.

wrong-----not in New York City------and certainly not that day or week.. It is not
a crime to walk about laughing and talking. and flashing victory signs and jiggling
around in happiness. A caller would have been considered SICK IN THE HEAD -if he bothered to report such a thing

Well, who tipped off Trump to the thousands that he saw?

That's true now, but not then. Smart phones were non-existent then. I don't think they even had digital cameras then. As for police or news coverage, there were more important events going on. The FBI guy said they filed thousands of such reports.

Your position is getting weaker with every post.
. In the mid to late 1990s digital cameras became common among consumers.
Digital camera - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seriously.......you people are morons....

I did not have one

Did you bother to read the OP?

The "evidence" he claims are, in fact, people "reporting" just that.

There's just no evidence that the events they were reporting actually occurred.

And don't bother with your bullshit about Muslims celebrating on Atlantic Avenue - I was there too, and it didn't happen.

Here is a video of the Muslims celebrating...I remember this happening and was so angry about it.

That video isn't from after Sept. 11th, that's from a few years ago. Looks like about 5 guys, anyway.

That's enough to make you "so angry"?

It did not make me angry-------in fact, it did not surprise me in any way. I would not consider bothering the cops with it or -----even if I had a camera----taking pictures
of it---------the gay and happy people on Atlantic avenue were not shooting anyone

Did you bother to read the OP?

The "evidence" he claims are, in fact, people "reporting" just that.

There's just no evidence that the events they were reporting actually occurred.

And don't bother with your bullshit about Muslims celebrating on Atlantic Avenue - I was there too, and it didn't happen.

you are a liar. ------of course ATLANTIC AVENUE is quite long-------I am referring to the area that was very arab at that time--------the part that approaches the
east river. -----you are a LIAR. Lots and lots of consistent reports is------'evidence'

Here is a video of the Muslims celebrating...I remember this happening and was so angry about it.

That video isn't from after Sept. 11th, that's from a few years ago. Looks like about 5 guys, anyway.

That's enough to make you "so angry"?

I remember watching the news 9/11 ( which of coarse everyone was clued to their TVs) and saw a large group cheering and it make me very angry. Too bad we don't have it on video.

probably people who saw it. I was not in Paterson, New Jersey that day---or even that week or year--------but I was "tipped off", I was certainly not surprised that it did not make "news"

So eyewitness reports of police brutality in a poor black neighborhood are gospel but eyewitness reports of Muslims celebrating the 9/11 attacks are dismissed? I smell the rotted festering stench of left wing double standards.

probably people who saw it. I was not in Paterson, New Jersey that day---or even that week or year--------but I was "tipped off", I was certainly not surprised that it did not make "news"

Trump said he saw it, that's the basis for his lie. Had to be on tv because he claimed he was in his apartment at the time while also making the claim that he could see people falling out of the towers from 4 miles away.

So, no reports, no tv video, nothing can be found today to back up Trump's story. It's a lie.

So eyewitness reports of police brutality in a poor black neighborhood are gospel but eyewitness reports of Muslims celebrating the 9/11 attacks are dismissed? I smell the rotted festering stench of left wing double standards.

Eyewitness reports that have video to go along with them at least provide some evidence to look at.

Eyewitness reports that have video to go along with them at least provide some evidence to look at.

We remember the 'hands ups' crap it wasn't that long ago.

Trump said he saw it, that's the basis for his lie. Had to be on tv because he claimed he was in his apartment at the time while also making the claim that he could see people falling out of the towers from 4 miles away.

So, no reports, no tv video, nothing can be found today to back up Trump's story. It's a lie.

a lie? I could not see the people fallng from my living room-------but I could see the towers clearly and there were reports on TV----about people jumping and/or falling. ----------you are being quite picky. OK------lets settle the question and
insist that the whole thing never happened--------kinda like Auschwitz-----

We remember the 'hands ups' crap it wasn't that long ago.

Yep, and here we are in a Donald Trump thread and not a shred of evidence to back up his claim, there is simply nothing to look at that even remotely supports him. He saw it on tv, OK, where? Where is that footage?

Forum List

Back