Credible Source on 9-11 Muslim Celebrations: FBI ( Stacks of "Happy Muslim Calls" )

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
These sanctimonious leftwing blow-hards don't trust dozens of eye witnesses. Perhaps they'll trust the FBI. It's time for them to apologize to President Trump.

One retired FBI agent says Donald Trump's claims of seeing Muslim celebrations following the attacks on 9-11 are absolutely plausible.

Jim Burkett was an assistant special agent in charge with the FBI's office in Boston during 9-11 and afterward. He says during that time the office received tons of phone calls from people who feared more attacks and others reporting suspicious activity.

Many of those calls, said Burkett, came from concerned and angry Americans reporting Muslim's celebrating over the destruction of the twin towers and damage to the Pentagon. The calls were logged, reports were made and there were "stacks and stacks" of them, he said.

Burkett says somebody in the office began labeling them "Happy Muslim Calls." Most of the calls he said were deemed unimportant and the agency didn't see fit to initiate investigations.

But the retired agent says even though video of celebrations following 9-11 is hard to find, he says it means Trump's claims are highly plausible

So, anxious and upset people calling 911 over nonsense is your "credible source"?

They're called "eye witnesses." What were they upset about? Is there anything short of a video that would make you concede the truth? I doubt even that would make you admit it.

So, anxious and upset people calling 911 over nonsense is your "credible source"?

What were they upset about? Is there anything short of a video that would make you concede the truth? I doubt even video tape would make you admit it.

Perhaps they were upset because 2 large airplanes had just crashed into the World Trade Center?

Video, a police report, news coverage - any of those things would exist, had these "celebrations" actually happened.

What were they upset about? Is there anything short of a video that would make you concede the truth? I doubt even video tape would make you admit it.

Perhaps they were upset because 2 large airplanes had just crashed into the World Trade Center?

Video, a police report, news coverage - any of those things would exist, had these "celebrations" actually happened.

That's true now, but not then. Smart phones were non-existent then. I don't think they even had digital cameras then. As for police or news coverage, there were more important events going on. The FBI guy said they filed thousands of such reports.

Your position is getting weaker with every post.

"Highly plausible" ain't proof of anything.
Trump doesn't need to prove it sufficiently to satisfy an idiot like you. No amount of proof could do that. The bottom line that there's sufficient evidence to justify ignoring claims that he's a liar.

Trump doesn't need to prove it sufficiently to satisfy an idiot like you. No amount of proof could do that. The bottom line that there's sufficient evidence to justify ignoring claims that he's a liar.

:lol::lol::lol:

You don't need to pretend that you need "justification" to ignore anything negative about Trump. You do that either way.

You don't need to pretend that you need "justification" to ignore anything negative about Trump. You do that either way.

I generally ignore anything leftwing scumbags have to say about Trump because it always turns out to be lies. So far they have been 100% wrong.

That's true now, but not then. Smart phones were non-existent then. I don't think they even had digital cameras then. As for police or news coverage, there were more important events going on. The FBI guy said they filed thousands of such reports.

. In the mid to late 1990s digital cameras became common among consumers.
Digital camera - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seriously.......you people are morons....

I'd like to see Trump waterboarded to confess to his relationship with his daughter, Ivanka.

You mean like how you defend Hillary and Obama with a Kneejerk reaction every time? Like that?

You mean like how you defend Hillary and Obama with a Kneejerk reaction every time? Like that?

Can't often go wrong proceeding on the assumption that FOX/Drudge fed imbeciles are waxing hysterical....

"common" doesn't mean everyone on the street carried one. If 10% of cameras were digital, that qualifies as common. Furthermore, people don't tend to carry digital cameras around with them all the time as they do with smart phones. Nowadays, if you see a crowd of 1000 adults, then probably 980 of them have a phone with a built-in camera on them. In the year 2000, on the other hand, the number of adults in a crowd of 1000 who had a camera on them most likely is zero.

Last edited:

"common" doesn't mean everyone on the street carried on. If 10% of cameras were digital, that qualifies as common. Furthermore, people don't tend to carry digital cameras around with them all the time as they do with smart phones. Nowadays, if you see a crowd of 1000 adults, then probably 980 of them have a phone with a built-in camera on them. In the year 2000, on the other hand, the number of adults in a crowd of 1000 who had a camera on them most likely is zero.

So how do you suggest Trump saw what he claimed?

Cruising a muslim neighbourhood at 8:30 on a Tuesday morning jonesing for falafel?

I once saw a monkey dance for a banana.

imagesW4WWWTE4.jpg

Forum List

Back