Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
I remember seeing US Muslims celebrating 9/11 on the news. There were thousands celebrating in Palestine and other Muslim countries, but at least hundreds in the US, at the Meadowlands, etc. Why can't the news programs dig up those videos???

I remember seeing US Muslims celebrating 9/11 on the news. There were thousands celebrating in Palestine and other Muslim countries, but at least hundreds in the US, at the Meadowlands, etc. Why can't the news programs dig up those videos???

they don't want to and do not HAVE TO. Way back circa---(?) 1964 (?) I saw
a news commentary program on sunday morning TV-------William F. Buckley----
was kinda debating Gore Vidal Buckley was a known arch conservative and Gore Vidal a "libtard" Suddenly in the midst of "discussion" on live TV----
Buckley stood up----strode over to Gore Vidal and snarled---in sum and substance---
'IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP, YOU PINKO QUEER ---I am going to knock your lights out" <<< or something like that It was a major TV channel------about 8 am or 9 am---------lots of people do not believe me------I have never seen that footage re-broadcast------I found it STARTLING (I was an adolescent in high school at the time)

Yes, Muslims did celebrate in the US.

Muslims did not celebrate in their thousands in the streets of NJ.

That is the Big Lie.

That is the Big Lie.

how many celebrated? and where did they do it? I got information of visible JOY in Jersey City and Patterson, New Jersey--------at that time----that day and on and off thereafter. I am not at all impressed with the nit-picking about NUMBERS--------it is silly. The word "THOUSANDS" is no more specific than "GAZILLIONS" facts are more important-------fact is that muslims IN THE WORLD-----still gloat over their triumph of 9-11-01 -----to the point that Niqabi sluts
walk around with signs pinned on their stinking rags --------alluding to the event -----
for the GLORY OF ALLAH

irosie, you got nothing that dozens much less hundreds much less thousands demonstrated for joy in NJ.

Go squeal elsewhere.

That is the Big Lie.

Add up hundreds here, and hundreds there, and you get to thousands. Waiting until they get more numbers since the pols don't seem to want to manage the demographics, then we'll look like France and Belgium. Except we're not at all like France and Belgium, a slight miscalculation on their part...

irosie, you got nothing that dozens much less hundreds much less thousands demonstrated for joy in NJ.

Go squeal elsewhere.

in fact I do. I do not see the issue when the word "THOUSANDS" is used to describe an entirely unknown number or actual participants. It is obvious that
you are desperate to present the LIE----that muslims world wide were HORRIFIED------------take that crap and shove it where the sun don't shine-------it was considered a VICTORY FOR ISLAM------by-----millions

kyzr and irosie, continuing to fail in shielding Trump from his lies only hurts his campaign, not help it.

Go squeal elsewhere.

in fact I do. I do not see the issue when the word "THOUSANDS" is used to describe an entirely unknown number or actual participants. It is obvious that
you are desperate to present the LIE----that muslims world wide were HORRIFIED------------take that crap and shove it where the sun don't shine-------it was considered a VICTORY FOR ISLAM------by-----millions
I heard him say it.

You will hear him saying it in thousands of his opponents' campaign commercial.

Your deflections to protect a horribly flawed candidate are noted.

kyzr and irosie, continuing to fail in shielding Trump from his lies only hurts his campaign, not help it.

sorry----no cigar-----had the discussion about muslims celebrating---taken place
five years ago-----my comments would be the same-----very accurate memories of
the event and the days thereafter

Go squeal elsewhere.

I heard him say it.

You will hear him saying it in thousands of his opponents' campaign commercial.

Your deflections to protect a horribly flawed candidate are noted.

they are all flawed--------chances are good that Trump will win-------I give him at least a 30% chance

Why are you posting a video of peaceful Muslims worshiping while a couple asshat idiots in NY protest outside -- that was filmed in 2009??

sorry----no cigar-----had the discussion about muslims celebrating---taken place
Yep, your refusal to correct Trump in his lie only makes the lie larger, as you will see in his opponents' campaign commercials.

Yep, your refusal to correct Trump in his lie only makes the lie larger, as you will see in his opponents' campaign commercials.

I have no doubt that there will be lots of RECAPS of fumbles coming from
each candidate thrown at us over the coming year-------SO?

You admitted it was a fumble.

That is a start.

Email his campaign today and ask them to start repairing the lie with the truth.

That is a start.

Email his campaign today and ask them to start repairing the lie with the truth.

yes------a fumble-------I did not say "lie" -------(see the use of the word "gazillions)
I am not a nit-picker-------fumbles is fumbles and they are all full of fumbles

That is a start.

yes------a fumble-------I did not say "lie" -------(see the use of the word "gazillions)
If he keeps doubling down on the fumble, then he becomes a liar, as you do when you keep supporting that Change your way while you can.

That is a start.

If he keeps doubling down on the fumble, then he becomes a liar, as you do when you keep supporting that Change your way while you can.

your response is idiotic and a bit vulgar. Anybody who insists that 9-12-01 was a MUSLIM DAY OF MOURNING is far more a LIAR-----than is Donald Trump. In fact such people are something like HOLOCAUST DENIERS

Now you have created a straw man lie, a fallacy composition, and a deflection. All in one sentence. Trumps' opponents love fools like you. Here is one below watching as they gin up the campaign commercials that will pull your idol down.

Forum List

Back