Creationism destroyed in one post!

Intelligence cannot develop itself. Intelligence must exist in order to know how to adapt to a situation.
--------------------------------

LOL!!! It's funny that you should say there's no evidence for evolution, but then you give us statement for which YOU have no evidence!
----------------------------------------

The trends and motion of planets also indicate the limitations of time which again deals a serious blow to Evolutionism.
-------------------------------------------

How so? The trends of the planets seem to support evolutionary theory, IMHO.

It isn't just biology. Evolutionists love to simply assume that matter, energy and order has always existed or spontaneously came to exist from nothing, yet without feeling any need to explain why as though one did not depend on the other. If we cannot have matter, energy and order without a creative force of some sort, we cannot have biological life without it either. Analysis of red shift of distant galaxies has shown that a Big Bang event from a single point in time and space did indeed occur some thirteen billion years ago. This expansion is accelerating giving non-creationists another problem since the continued acceleration of these galaxies proves that a perpetual cycle of expansion and contraction is not in play. Reversing the process of expansion that exists now leads us back to a single moment in our linear time frame in which all matter was in one place. We can estimate its size, mass, temperature and energy released at the moment of creation, but the real question is why, and why at that particular moment? I understand that a creative force must exist independent of our experience of linear time since infinite time extending back into infinity past or forward into infinity future makes the existence of our present moment in time impossible since it will be forever in the future or forever in the past. This requires a creative force independent of time to create time in the finite so that we may exist in it.:cool:

Intelligence cannot develop itself. Intelligence must exist in order to know how to adapt to a situation.
--------------------------------

LOL!!! It's funny that you should say there's no evidence for evolution, but then you give us statement for which YOU have no evidence!
----------------------------------------

The trends and motion of planets also indicate the limitations of time which again deals a serious blow to Evolutionism.
-------------------------------------------

How so? The trends of the planets seem to support evolutionary theory, IMHO.

It isn't just biology. Evolutionists love to simply assume that matter, energy and order has always existed or spontaneously came to exist from nothing, yet without feeling any need to explain why as though one did not depend on the other. If we cannot have matter, energy and order without a creative force of some sort, we cannot have biological life without it either. Analysis of red shift of distant galaxies has shown that a Big Bang event from a single point in time and space did indeed occur some thirteen billion years ago. This expansion is accelerating giving non-creationists another problem since the continued acceleration of these galaxies proves that a perpetual cycle of expansion and contraction is not in play. Reversing the process of expansion that exists now leads us back to a single moment in our linear time frame in which all matter was in one place. We can estimate its size, mass, temperature and energy released at the moment of creation, but the real question is why, and why at that particular moment? I understand that a creative force must exist independent of our experience of linear time since infinite time extending back into infinity past or forward into infinity future makes the existence of our present moment in time impossible since it will be forever in the future or forever in the past. This requires a creative force independent of time to create time in the finite so that we may exist in it.:cool:

the origins of the universe are outside of the scope of evolution theory. some people wielding evolution in this battle are in conduct of malpractice, really. evolution is about biology, and exclusive to the systems observed on earth. thats that.

as far as acceleration, that is physics. perpetual acceleration in a vacuum like space is expected. it is supported by the theory of conservation. deceleration or a change in the rate of acceleration would have to be precipitated by the presence of another body. while you claim a case, i'm not aware of any evolution-theory which contests these physical laws.

what helps with science is that there are some static definitions which can be relied on to address theoretical propositions. on equal standing, if a clown makes a case that evolution holds the answers to dispell god, they've trespassed these definitions and stretched the theory to conclusions much as you have.

All the fucked up shit in the world, all the evils men do to others, all explained by evolution. Not by some magic, loving perfect being making it all. If creator made life this brutal where its a constant struggle for survival (go watch animal planet of the Life or PLanet Earth series to see how brutal life can be), then it is a sadistic fuck, and not worthy of any sort of worship.

Go watch some animal documentaries, then go and observe some human behavior,. Not that much different. Watch animals try to woon a mate, fight of other males, and then go watch some guy trying to pick up a woman or fight with some other guy over her.

Last edited:
life's tough, so there's nothing positive about it? nothing spiritual, gregg? i dont follow.

All the fucked up shit in the world, all the evils men do to others, all explained by evolution.

So evolution and only evolution explains Pol Pot's killing fields?

one of the dingbatisms, prole, which i see to be required to argue for or against the existence of god on the basis of a scientific theory like evolution. way out of place.

life's tough, so there's nothing positive about it? nothing spiritual, gregg? i dont follow.

Humans being animals explains many of the abhorrent behavior of humans, as humans in general behave like animals in many situations. WE still possess many traits seen in the animal world. A loving god creating everything doesn't explain all the shit in the world and the struggle of life in general, regardless of which species we are speaking of. They usually just make up bullshit excuses to give their god a free pass on all the crap and the basic way life is set up, one organism needed to kill another in order to survive.

absolutely no evidence of anything spiritual, so I make no comment on that. What some people claim to be spiritual events are nothing more than normal physiological events that they put meaning into it to be what they want, and they want to be god experience or what not

All the fucked up shit in the world, all the evils men do to others, all explained by evolution.

What does that have to do with what I said? It explains that animalistic behavior man can display at times, although mass killing is unique to humans, but our intelligence is also unique and can be a source of troubled behavior

What, a perfect loving god creating a monster like Pol Pot makes any sense?

I've read your post half a dozen times, A, and the first fragment still doesn't form a coherent sentence.

And the loser grammar Nazi posts. Glad you focus in stupid shit that's irrelevant to a message board topic.

JBeukema is just a typical USMB asshole that attacks anybody, unprovoked, regardless of whether they agree or not, to feel better about being such an asshole.

What does that have to do with what I said?

You claimed that evolution and not creation by deity explains all of human nature and behavior.

How do you know your definition of a perfect world is the same as gods? Men must decide how they weigh liberty versus security and order. Perhaps the gods weigh man's liberty to choose his own actions in this life heavily.

Nor does any religion I'm aware of claim the world is in a perfect state currently.

Yours is a foolish and fallacious argument.

What does that have to do with what I said?

You claimed that evolution and not creation by deity explains all of human nature and behavior.

How do you know your definition of a perfect world is the same as gods? Men must decide how they weigh liberty versus security and order. Perhaps the gods weigh man's liberty to choose his own actions in this life heavily.

Nor does any religion I'm aware of claim the world is in a perfect state currently.

Yours is a foolish and fallacious argument.

Foolish and fallacious, yet this does nothing to refute anything I said, nor state any other opinion or position on the matter. :lol:

Humans being animals explains many of the abhorrent behavior of humans, as humans in general behave like animals in many situations.

As would Angra Mainyu...
The 'problem of evil' is not an effector argument for the non-existence of deity and is of limited value against claims of the Arahamic deity.

sorry, man. its part of a thesis which grows at every evolution debate. i consistently see atheists taking up arms against theists, but using scientific grounds as their primary assault. greggs post expounds beyond my ability to do so. he elevates a theory like evolution to god status, just so that it could be worthy to combat a guy who is drawn riding clouds that cherubs hold up. a major fail where i'm concerned, and one that reveals the religious nature of some believers in science. it further indicates a no-net-loss in mysticism between atheists and god-believers, notwithstanding the contradiction that atheists live out.

as an existentialist. i see it as an indication of the greater-than-self essence which we tend to, invariably, whether through god or science or war...

sorry, man. its part of a thesis which grows at every evolution debate. i consistently see atheists taking up arms against theists, but using scientific grounds as their primary assault. greggs post expounds beyond my ability to do so. he elevates a theory like evolution to god status, just so that it could be worthy to combat a guy who is drawn riding clouds that cherubs hold up. a major fail where i'm concerned, and one that reveals the religious nature of some believers in science. it further indicates a no-net-loss in mysticism between atheists and god-believers, notwithstanding the contradiction that atheists live out.

as an existentialist. i see it as an indication of the greater-than-self essence which we tend to, invariably, whether through god or science or war...

Science gives us answers to question. REal answers, that lead to new technologies, new medical treatments, knowledge of the world as to what is bad for us, what is good for us, how to live longer more productive lives. A belief in god does none of those things, other than give someone some self satisfaction or sense of comfort. NOthing mystical about it, its tangible, real, addressed reality and issue that reality has, and has been proven to be factual or lead to solving of real world problems, as all the workable technology around us has shown.

What problem does religion ever solve?

New Topics

Forum List

Back