Zone1 Should Creationism Be Taught in Public Schools?

The best way to embarrass you is just to let you talk.

More low IQ memes that you don't understand, please.

1704654063840.png

Liar. I didn't backtrack. I affirmed that Obama is an ape. You are not a good troll.

And you definitely do not belong in any science topic. Ever.
OK. Thank you for admitting 0bama is an ape. As for science, tell us more about your theory that the unborn are 'not yet alive'. I've not seen that classification in the scientific journals.

Our public schools are no longer geared towards academics Surada, they are workshops for/of social engineering who are turning out the only product you should expect from such teachings
Total nonsense. My son went into college with about 30 credits earned in chemistry and math and physics and foreign language. He was far ahead of his college classmates for the first two years. He will graduate with his environmental science degree after 3.5 years. Then on to law school, paid for.

You get out of it what you put into it.

Total nonsense. My son went into college with about 30 credits earned in chemistry and math and physics and foreign language. He was far ahead of his college classmates for the first two years. He will graduate with his environmental science degree after 3.5 years. Then on to law school, paid for.
Thats due to the student...none of what you describe even has a whiff of social education.

You get out of it what you put in to it

I guess I agreed with surada a tad too hastily. (Not sure why ^that^ was/is crossed out)

Last edited:
I don't know. I haven't been in any public schools in decades.
The teachers are not the problem, [they do a marvelous job considering the hand they are dealt] it's the curriculum handed down by white liberals that is doing all the damage.
My grands all go to private schools and they are well educated.
pretty much my point

Last edited:
How do you even "teach" creationism?

"God done did it. Enjoy watching a DVD for the remaining 54 minutes of the class."
You misunderstand what you are crticizing. It is stupid to say that because you couldn't teach "X" then "X" must be unimportant.
The most important things are important because of that transcendence you mock.
Anyway , like a child, you assume one level of causality , which of course is violated every day.
If I sent a person to kill another person, it is true to say that any of the following is the cause
1) JOe was killed by a .38
2) Joe was kille by hired killer Frankie Moran
3) Joe was killed by me

Since you misunderstand that , you have no idea of God the Creator and so are in the dark

There is no disagreement between creationism and evolution as long as you understand a 'day' in Genesis does not mean 24 earthly hours. As a Catholic, I have never had the slightest problem with Genesis OR evolution. It's all 100% consistent.
But if YHWH is omnipotent then anything can be crammed into 24 hours, Shirley?

Pupils should be informed it exists, as they should be informed of other religions' founding stories.

Is that teaching it?
So are you admitting you don't know what it is? Or what a parent or student might want to know? Or what defects there are in a non-Creation accont ? Then a little humility , okay

If you are sayinig there was no founding at all, then Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle think you a fool
No religion there.
I don't believe I've ever read Plato's, Socrates' or Aristotle's founding fairy stories. I'm sure they'll deserve the same respect as the others', if they exist.

Forum List

Back