Crappiest Songs of All Time

Why feel guilty? I admit ... I was a KISS fan in the 70s and I think *I* could have written some of their music and done better!

Some of the 80s glam rock I liked, but it was either good or horrible. Any band with "white" (Great White, Whitesnake) should have been outlawed.

Then there was Winger, Glass Tiger, Survivor ....

And I know I am going to offend the "cult," but ANYTHING by Rush SUCKED. I can't change the station fast enough and it takes half a Led Zepplin or Pink Floyd CD to cleanse my brain from it.:badgrin:

HA! whitesnake!

funny though, steve vai was the lead guitar in that band and we all know what kind of bad ass he is. Though, I totally agree about whitesnake. eeesh.

by the time Trixter came around it was over. Still, in my opinion, the image of glam metal is really no worse than 90s grunge. There was good music from both. There was shitty music too.

Kiss. I was born too late to catch their 70s stuff. Though, I DO have their Revenge album. Always thought it was cool that Paul Stanly eventually played the phantom of the opera.

My list off the top of my head:

"Horse With No Name"

"Jesus Put a Yodel in My Soul"

"Drop Kick Me Jesus Through the Goal Posts of Life"

Anything that thumps accompanied by repetitious lyrics
that inlcude 'ho' 'homey' or any part of the male or female
genitalia.

Anything louder than a departing squadron of fighter jets or
the start of a Nascar race.

More than words - Extreme

HA!

That was the song my boyfriend at the time (1991?) picked to be "our song" along with I'll Stop The World And Melt With You.

Gag a maggot on both...he also had a poster of Debbie Gibson on his wall surrounded by Christmas lights. :cuckoo:

AND HE WAS 27 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

That should have been my first sign to RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN like hell!

Anyhoo...............

Did anyone nominate "Hey Micky You're so Fine" as the worst song ever yet?

Damn.. Here I thought I was old enough to be your mother. :redface:

meh.. it happens. my last board thought I was some cantankerous old 60 year old so.... it's all good.

I miss the 80s sometimes. California raisins to max headroom to alf to wheres the beef!

Thats what I'm talking about, MULLET PRIDE :thup:

ARF205i.jpg

meh.. it happens. my last board thought I was some cantankerous old 60 year old so.... it's all good.

I miss the 80s sometimes. California raisins to max headroom to alf to wheres the beef!

Must be that lippy, teen angst disposition of yours. :eusa_angel:

Break My Stride -- Matthew Wilder -- feh!

After reading that, I swear I threw up a little. *shudder*

I dislike this singer..........I forget hit name, from Great Big Sea - him and his stupid little bob hair doo just annoys the hell out of me! The other guys are great though

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6AvkyHCU7XU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6AvkyHCU7XU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
After reading that, I swear I threw up a little. *shudder*

I dislike this singer..........I forget hit name, from Great Big Sea - him and his stupid little bob hair doo just annoys the hell out of me! The other guys are great though

sorry I made you shudder... lol...

i didn't like the guy's bob either... :eusa_angel:

A couple of the guys from Kiss grew up in my neighborhood, so people here were really into them. Kiss at MSG was one of my first concerts. I freely admit that I really liked them. And Beth is still one of the best power ballads ever. ;o)

I hated Rush and I think Zep is hugely overrated... although I didn't know any guy who ever played a guitar who didn't learn Stairway to Heaven.

LMAO. Was the 2nd or 3rd song I learned to play. House of the Rising Sun is ALWAYS first.

Forum List

Back