Cowboys Vikings thread

I would have liked for the Cowboys to have handed the ball back over to Brett on that last series, then offer a bonus to any defender who could have taken his head off.

Haha,

I have long disliked Favre's smile. Many a time I have said that I wished someone would wipe that F'ing smile off his face, but since I don't like Jerry Jones or his team, I'm pretty glad to see him smiling today.

Sorry Dan and Ollie, but I am thrilled to death to have the Cowboys headed home for the year. It almost makes for a perfect season.

Immie

Vikes kick ass.....Cowgirls snivel.

Dallas Cowboys' Keith Brooking: Minnesota Vikings late score classless - ESPN

Speaking of wiping smirks off of faces, little makes me happier than putting the bitch slap on Jerry Jones, the 2nd biggest jackass (Al Davis is still #1) in the NFL.

Was cool listening to the game while hanging hundreds of feet in the air. :)

P.S....Drew Pearson STILL pushed off.

Vikes kick ass.....Cowgirls snivel.

Dallas Cowboys' Keith Brooking: Minnesota Vikings late score classless - ESPN

Speaking of wiping smirks off of faces, little makes me happier than putting the bitch slap on Jerry Jones, the 2nd biggest jackass (Al Davis is still #1) in the NFL.

Was cool listening to the game while hanging hundreds of feet in the air. :)

P.S....Drew Pearson STILL pushed off.

Bit of an overstatement, I'd say. The usual, Tony Romo choke act in the playoffs (as if we didn't ALL know it was going to happen) cost the team the game.

Incorrect on Jackasses. Art Modell is #1. Jones #2. Davis #3.

I think they scored that last touchdown to make a statement to everyone, not just the Cowboys. All week, all I heard was how great the Cowboys were and how they were going to go to Minnesota and beat them down, how the Cowboys were the hottest team in football, how Favre was going to be under siege all day, and Romo was the greatest thing since sliced bread, blah blah blah. The Vikings are a very good football team and they felt that they were getting dissed. That was a statement and a big giant F-U to all the pundits and teams out there.

Forum List

Back