Court throws out challenge to Ohio voter ID law.

Nope. I never said anything remotely close to that. I support voter ID laws.

learn to read, idiot.
I know how to read just fine. The only suggestion that Blacks are too lazy or stupid to get IDs have come from you, coward. I enjoy the fact that all you MAGAts are eternal pussies. :lmao:

I know how to read just fine. The only suggestion that Blacks are too lazy or stupid to get IDs have come from you, coward. I enjoy the fact that all you MAGAts are eternal pussies. :lmao:
What a clown you are. Dimwingers oppose voter ID laws based on more blacks not having IDs, Moron.

Your party of racists are pushing the narrative blacks are too stupid or lazy to get IDs, Dumbass.

Yeah.... no shit. That's because southern bigoted whites have started using it there o going historical efforts to harass the black vote.
Show US a Black vote that has been disenfranchised because they had to produce their ID like the rest of the voters. Blacks are not the only ones being asked to produce an ID to vote.

What a clown you are. Dimwingers oppose voter ID laws based on more blacks not having IDs, Moron.
In some small cases sure but not because those people are too stupid or lazy to get IDs. That's just your attempt at lazy identity politics. In some small instances there might be older black voters who were born in the segregated south and denied access to hospitals and proper documentation but that isn't really the main reason to fight against Voter IDs as the North Carolina case showed most black voters have some form of ID but Republicans want to eliminate all but the ones they are least likely to have in order to harass black voters so they can win in the margins. That's the actual argument. This bullshit about black people being too stupid is some identity politics bullshit you mental midgets think people can't easily see through.

Born without a birth certificate, a lifelong struggle for some in the South
Your party of racists are pushing the narrative blacks are too stupid or lazy to get IDs, Dumbass.
Nope. It's still only you pushing that narrative, dipshit.

Show US a Black vote that has been disenfranchised because they had to produce their ID like the rest of the voters. Blacks are not the only ones being asked to produce an ID to vote.
I already produced a story where multiple courts found Republicans surgically tried to do just that. Would you like me to post it again for you?

In some small cases sure but not because those people are too stupid or lazy to get IDs. That's just your attempt at lazy identity politics. In some small instances there might be older black voters who were born in the segregated south and denied access to hospitals and proper documentation but that isn't really the main reason to fight against Voter IDs as the North Carolina case showed most black voters have some form of ID but Republicans want to eliminate all but the ones they are least likely to have in order to harass black voters so they can win in the margins. That's the actual argument. This bullshit about black people being too stupid is some identity politics bullshit you mental midgets think people can't easily see through.

Born without a birth certificate, a lifelong struggle for some in the South

Nope. It's still only you pushing that narrative, dipshit.
Your racist party makes the argument Simp, not me.

Take it up with your handlers.

Your racist party makes the argument Simp, not me.

Take it up with your handlers.
It's your claim you pussy. I'm taking it up with you. Post a quote of a Democrat saying black people are too stupid or lazy to get ID. I'll wait you coward.

It's your claim you pussy. I'm taking it up with you. Post a quote of a Democrat saying black people are too stupid or lazy to get ID. I'll wait you coward.
You seem a little triggered, Simp.

You seem a little triggered, Simp.
Triggered into laughter by how pussy you all are, sure. :lmao: These arguments are so dumb but I guess it's better than being honest huh? Though that kinda seems to indicate your honest self is a loser, don't it? :itsok:

We should all show ID, use paper ballots, and report the vote count on election day.

Aren't all ballots on paper now? I recall using the old mechanical election machines. Pulling the levers was fun, especially the final big red one that registered the vote and opened the curtain. They didn't give me a lot of confidence in a secure vote, but they were fun in an era back when pinball machines were popular entertainment.

Getting my ballot a few weeks ahead of time is what I most care about. I wouldn't mind having to show an ID when dropping it off on election day, seems like a good compromise to me. I have no concern when they report the vote. If all votes are received on election day there is no way the vote will be ready on the same day when well populated counties will have millions to go through each having numerous offices, propositions, bond issues and such.

Apparently they don’t agree with Democrats that blacks are either too stupid or lazy to get a photo ID.

There is only one reason to oppose voter ID laws…..you don’t want people knowing who is voting.

When the only thing you can do to support your position is to lie about what's happening, it doesn't say much for your belief structure.

The ONLY reason to issue a specific "Voter Identification card", over and above other government issued ID, is to limit who receives a Voter ID card. Given that you have to prove citizenship in order to be registered to vote in the first place, proving citizenship and eligibility to vote at the polling station is both unnecessary, and a waste of time and money

ANY government issued photo ID should be adequate for proving identity at the polling booth, once you're registered. Like they do in Colorado and other DEMOCRATIC countries.

They argue that the laws are racist or that black people are too stupid and lazy to get IDs because those are two very different arguments.
/---/ You mean all those Black folks are driving without a license? WOWZA. How do they open bank accounts and get through TSA to fly somewhere? Or any of these other things? What do they do? Sit at home, hiding under the bed?

Ok. I read that story. It says nothing about Joe Biden saying black people are too stupid to get ID. He was speaking about Republican efforts to harass the black vote. Too bad he didn't do more to pass the John Lewis Voting Rights Act.
/---/ If Republicans wanted to harass Blacks, we wouldn't need to check their ID to see their race. We can tell by just looking at them. Got any other ridiculous excuses?

Last edited:
/---/ You mean all those Black folks are driving without a license? WOWZA. How do they open bank accounts and get through TSA to fly somewhere? Or any of these other things? What do they do? Sit at home, hiding under the bed?
Your questions aren't an answer to my questions you cowardly Bingo. Which Democrat said black people were too stupid or lazy to get IDs?

When the only thing you can do to support your position is to lie about what's happening, it doesn't say much for your belief structure.

The ONLY reason to issue a specific "Voter Identification card", over and above other government issued ID, is to limit who receives a Voter ID card. Given that you have to prove citizenship in order to be registered to vote in the first place, proving citizenship and eligibility to vote at the polling station is both unnecessary, and a waste of time and money

ANY government issued photo ID should be adequate for proving identity at the polling booth, once you're registered. Like they do in Colorado and other DEMOCRATIC countries.
What a stupid KKKanadian Fuckstick you are. A driver’s license can be used, along with numerous other government issued photo IDs. States with a photo ID requirement provide one free of charge to those who don’t have one,

Go fix your own shithole country that tries to lock up journalists for asking politicians questions, assface.

/---/ If Republicans wanted to harass Blacks, we wouldn't need to check their ID to see their race. We can tell by just looking at them. Got any other ridiculos excuses?
You also wouldn't need to look up what IDs black voters were more likely to have and then eliminate them from being used to vote but that's exactly what North Carolina Republicans did. :dunno:

Forum List

Back