Country Joe Biden: This is a Depression! It's a depression!

As usual, Biden plays footsie with his mouth, but I do think the gist of what he said is real, as he said, to millions of Americans. I've heard other politicians use similar lines. Lots of people. I've even seen it on T-shirts.

"For the millions of Americans without a job, "it's a depression," Biden said.

"My grandpop used to say -- there was a suburb of Scranton called Minooka. He said, ‘When the guy in Minooka's out of work, it's an economic slowdown. When your brother- in-law's out of work, it's a recession. When you're out of work, it's a depression,'" Biden said.

"Well, it's a depression -- it's a depression for millions of Americans, through no fault of their own," he said."
VP Biden: For the millions of Americans without jobs, the U.S. economy is in a 'depression' - Political Punch

I don't think the Obama Clown crowd gets all of the memos. Either that or Obama is just lying again.

As usual, Biden plays footsie with his mouth, but I do think the gist of what he said is real, as he said, to millions of Americans. I've heard other politicians use similar lines. Lots of people. I've even seen it on T-shirts.

"My grandpop used to say -- there was a suburb of Scranton called Minooka. He said, ‘When the guy in Minooka's out of work, it's an economic slowdown. When your brother- in-law's out of work, it's a recession. When you're out of work, it's a depression,'" Biden said.

"Well, it's a depression -- it's a depression for millions of Americans, through no fault of their own," he said."
VP Biden: For the millions of Americans without jobs, the U.S. economy is in a 'depression' - Political Punch
What a great VP we have there. :cuckoo:

At least he didn't insult any minorities this time.

At least he wasn't required to spell any 4 letter words....LOL!

What would Dunn's favorite political philospher say?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2FVEe7wCzs]YouTube - White House Communications Director Anita Dunn Loves Mao Zedong[/ame]

Is it not too funny that Barry hates being coupled with left wing wackos yet the people he appoints to speak to the press are, in fact, left wing wackos!

Or how OBGYN's aren't able to practice their loooooooooooove with women...

or find an Internet number :lol::lol:

They misunderestimated me.

igotabiden.jpg

BOOOOSHHHH :lol:

That was pretty funny though! :lol:

I think its important for the nation that there is comic relief in the White House. It gives late-night comedians and satirical programs something to amuse the nation with.

Forum List

Back