Country Joe Biden: This is a Depression! It's a depression!

Stand up Chuck!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRV5Y1JCGRI]YouTube - Biden Gaffe: Asks a Gentleman in a Wheelchair to Stand Up[/ame]

biden-gaffe-sac1024cd.jpg

[youtube]71pTSTwSzK0[/youtube]

what a moron

As usual, Biden plays footsie with his mouth, but I do think the gist of what he said is real, as he said, to millions of Americans. I've heard other politicians use similar lines. Lots of people. I've even seen it on T-shirts.

"For the millions of Americans without a job, "it's a depression," Biden said.

"My grandpop used to say -- there was a suburb of Scranton called Minooka. He said, ‘When the guy in Minooka's out of work, it's an economic slowdown. When your brother- in-law's out of work, it's a recession. When you're out of work, it's a depression,'" Biden said.

"Well, it's a depression -- it's a depression for millions of Americans, through no fault of their own," he said."
VP Biden: For the millions of Americans without jobs, the U.S. economy is in a 'depression' - Political Punch
What a great VP we have there. :cuckoo:

At least he didn't insult any minorities this time.

At least he wasn't required to spell any 4 letter words....LOL!

THIS coming from the party of STRATEGERY? Are you fucking kidding me???

As usual, Biden plays footsie with his mouth, but I do think the gist of what he said is real, as he said, to millions of Americans. I've heard other politicians use similar lines. Lots of people. I've even seen it on T-shirts.

"My grandpop used to say -- there was a suburb of Scranton called Minooka. He said, ‘When the guy in Minooka's out of work, it's an economic slowdown. When your brother- in-law's out of work, it's a recession. When you're out of work, it's a depression,'" Biden said.

"Well, it's a depression -- it's a depression for millions of Americans, through no fault of their own," he said."
[URL="http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/10/vp-biden-for-the-millions-of-americans-without-jobs-the-us-economy-is-in-a-depression-.html"]VP Biden: For the millions of Americans without jobs, the U.S. economy is in a 'depression' - Political Punch

THIS coming from the party of STRATEGERY? Are you fucking kidding me???[/QUOTE]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I&feature=PlayList&p=A7A7E5B00F312921&index=0&playnext=1]YouTube - Baby crying[/ame]

LOL

VaPudYank5150 is defending Plugs Biden's Gaff-O-Lympics....:lol:

Sorry. I just find it ironic and rather hypocritical that the Bush "strategery" and "nucular" supporters are the first to jump on any gaffe made by anyone with a "D" behind their name.

LOL

Sorry. I just find it ironic and rather hypocritical that the Bush "strategery" and "nucular" supporters are the first to jump on any gaffe made by anyone with a "D" behind their name.

Obviously with your libtard blinders on you failed to see us making fun of Bush's gaffs on the top of this page.

Last edited:
LOL

Are you fucking kidding me? I thought Boooooosh's gaffes were hysterical...:lol:

The fact you defend the one with a D and mock the one with an R shows you up for the hack you are, though... Kudos...

LOL

Are you fucking kidding me? I thought Boooooosh's gaffes were hysterical...:lol:

The fact you defend the one with a D and mock the one with an R shows you up for the hack you are, though... Kudos...

Please show me ANYWHERE in my posts where I have defended ANY gaffe. Otherwise, admit to being a liar AND a hack. Good show!:clap2:

Please show me ANYWHERE in my posts where I have defended ANY gaffe. Otherwise, admit to being a liar AND a hack. Good show!

Right here, you dumbass: http://www.usmessageboard.com/1632794-post23.html

edit: I thought you had me on ignore, Brave Sir Robin?

VP Biden: For the millions of Americans without jobs, the U.S. economy is in a 'depression' - Political Punch

THIS coming from the party of STRATEGERY? Are you fucking kidding me???

I bet if I asked Biden to spell P U N T....

What would he spell instead? :lol:

Please show me ANYWHERE in my posts where I have defended ANY gaffe. Otherwise, admit to being a liar AND a hack. Good show!

Right here, you dumbass: http://www.usmessageboard.com/1632794-post23.html

edit: I thought you had me on ignore, Brave Sir Robin?

I did have you on ignore. At any rate, please explain to me how in your tiny brain, me pointing out the hypocrisy of the poster making fun of Biden's gaffe (knowing that the poster is a Bush supporter) is somehow defending Biden or said gaffe?

VaPudYank - you are defending through deflection... Boooooooosh!!!

Also, "the party" you refer to made no official comment on the numerous Biden gaffes, including this one... Swing and a miss (again)...

Additionally, many posters here have already stated that the Bush gaffes were funny as hell... Swing and a miss - feel the breeze...

How about you just agree Biden is a walking mistake factory and moveon.org, or won't your handlers allow that?

Last edited:
LOL

You don't think we laughed at the gyno comment?

:lol:

pssst, I am laughing at you too. Get a grip. :lol:

Be careful...you may hurt VaYanks wittle feewings. :chillpill:

Forum List

Back