Count another one out

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
No, Marie Osmond Won’t Perform at Trump Inauguration

The list of performers who have so far declined to participate includes Garth Brooks, Celine Dion, Charlotte Church, Moby, Andrea Bocelli and Elton John.

So far the only acts that have been confirmed by the Trump inaugural teal are 16-year-old "America's Got Talent" runner-up Jackie Evancho,:laugh2: the Mormon Tabernacle Choir:laugh2: and some Radio City Rockettes.:laugh2:

Last edited:
The liberals protesting will be the best entertainment there is

The list of performers who have so far declined to participate includes Garth Brooks, Celine Dion, Charlotte Church, Moby, Andrea Bocelli and Elton John.

So far the only acts that have been confirmed by the Trump inaugural teal are 16-year-old "America's Got Talent" runner-up Jackie Evancho,:laugh2: the Mormon Tabernacle Choir:laugh2: and some Radio City Rockettes.:laugh2:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/arts/music/donald-trump-inauguration-performers.html?_r=0

Paul Anka is Reportedly Performing a Familiar-ish Song at Trump’s Inauguration

"Many of you have seen various stories saying that I volunteered or that I'm performing at the inauguration. So let me be clear!" the crooner wrote. "I had no intention of performing at this inauguration no matter who won!"

I'm trying to figure out why anyone would care? You people must have very tiny tiny little lives, that this is a big thing in your world. "so and so isn't going to be there!".... yippy?

I can't think of a single person that was at Obama inauguration, or Billy Clinton's inauguration. Or Bush, or Bush Sr, or Carter's, or Reagan's.

(I'd love to catch one of these weirdo lefties and ask them who was at those inaugurations. Bet most of them couldn't name a single person)

This is the how pathetic the left-wing is today? All you can do is point out what irrelevant hollywood type isn't going to be at the inauguration?

Here's the more important fact.... there is going to be a Trump inauguration.

Nothing you point out.... will ever change that. :)

"President Trump".....Guno....get use to that...deal with it and come to grips with it....the queer mulatto and his trans-gendered "wife" are vacating the premises.....the fumigation may take a while.

(snicker)

15622174_1425670787472983_208564098877992608_n.jpg

I don't recall ever watching any "performers" at an inauguration. I've always just seen the swearing in and maybe a speech. Why does there have to be performances?

It's going to a be a who's who of the D-list set.
LoL!!!

#LOLGOP

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/arts/music/donald-trump-inauguration-performers.html?_r=0

Paul Anka had some success before the Beatles, but hasn't done much more than Christmas songs since then. His best year was 1963.

Oh, so-and-so doesn't want to perform? I couldn't care less whomever it might be. The sun will rise that day and the sun will set on President Trump's first night in the White House, and that's what really counts.

Paul Anka had some success before the Beatles, but hasn't done much more than Christmas songs since then. His best year was 1963.

He has only written some 600 plus songs that have been and are being sung by stars today.
He also arranges and produces beside putting on a good show.
He does not need the optics of modern singers putting on flashy shows.

He has only written some 600 plus songs that have been and are being sung by stars today.
He also arranges and produces beside putting on a good show.
He does not need the optics of modern singers putting on flashy shows.
Anka is a veritable musical genius.

Too bad, I like his music

>>Ottawa-born Anka — a dual citizen since 1990 — has withdrawn due to an ongoing custody dispute with his ex-wife Anna over their preteen son, Ethan.

"I've been in a custody battle for two years for my son Ethan, and we have a new schedule now and I'm unable to do it,"<<

There will be well-known celeb musicians that show up for the festivities.

There will be well-known celeb musicians that show up for the festivities.

You mean like Nugent? Will he crap his pants for the audience? Should go well with the golden showers performance.

Forum List

Back