The Trump Inauguration is Going to be a Blast!

... ok well more like a bomb. Everyone is turning him down and he has ZERO A-listers for the event. Here's a list of who he's got.

Celine Dion Says Non! to Performing at Trump Inauguration (Exclusive)

What makes you think we'd want a bunch liberals at Trumps Inauguration?
This is gonna be 4 years chock full of "sour grapes", isn't it?

Um ... seriously? Haven't spent much time on the board since the election, huh? The sour grapes are coming from your homies in excessive abundance. From you too!

Bullshit, can't tell which of you think you won or last, ya all sound the same. Bitch, whine, moan, and blame.

Yuuup. Describes you to a "T" cupcake!:laugh2:

Sadly it describes the american public, but you're not worth the effort to drag kicking and screaming toward objective reality, so I leave you to your dysfunctional partisanshithead paradigm, mod.

... ok well more like a bomb. Everyone is turning him down and he has ZERO A-listers for the event. Here's a list of who he's got.

The only person confirmed to perform at the event so far is Jackie Evancho, a 16-year-old America’s Got Talent contestant first discovered by Canadian songwriter and music producer David Foster. She is set to sing the national anthem before Trump takes the oath of office.

Actually I would think that country music NaziCons would be standing in line to perform at Adolf Trump's inauguration.

The only person confirmed to perform at the event so far is Jackie Evancho, a 16-year-old America’s Got Talent contestant first discovered by Canadian songwriter and music producer David Foster. She is set to sing the national anthem before Trump takes the oath of office.

Who cares. Donald J. Trump is the star and the show. You don't go to a strip bar to watch the latino cleaning lady after all.

Yup, that's all Trump is, a celebrity, who needs more.

You voted for Hillary. I didn't vote for Trump.

Did you read any of the dozen or so anti-Trump threads I started before the election?

Click on "Search" at the top of the page and type in "Trump"
Click "search thread titles only"
Enter poster "Kaz"

As for after the election, I said I would give Trump a chance. What about that confuses you? That said again I'm really criticizing Democrats and not so much saying much about Trump. Did you read my sig as I mentioned?

I didn't vote for Hillary... you can say it all you want and it won't make it true. I've provided proof I never supported her, I've said since day one on this board I didn't support her.

We can play this round and round game, but as long you continue to come to Trump threads like Captain Save a Ho, you aren't fooling anyone.

So who did you vote for? You said you supported "Bernie," you were never clear about the general election

Dude, are you fucking serious? We've had multiple discussions about this. I didn't vote in the GE because I didn't think any candidate was worthy of being President. Are you brain damaged? We have talked about this in like 3+ different threads and some.

OK, I remember that. We discussed how you wasted an opportunity to tell the parties you aren't happy with their candidates and instead you told them you don't give a shit about voting when that isn't what you meant. Do you know how many people I have this discussion with? Yeah, I remember with the prompt. I remembered Bernie. But you're asking a lot

"No, just because I have a different philosophy than you doesn't mean I didn't give a shit"

- Read the blue

"I take my right to vote very seriously, and choosing NOT to cast a vote for President isn't an easy decision to make. But, I am not going to compromise my beliefs and vote for someone I don't think is qualified to be President just to say I voted. That's a cop-out"

- Not voting is a cop out. I obviously got what you were saying from the beginning. I said I don't want to vote for anyone either. I voted for Johnson because I wanted to tell them I wasn't happy with the choices from the major parties.

- Strawman, I never said I voted to say I voted. I voted to say I wasn't happy with the choices of the major parties. You're being the troll

- You realize you hear all the time who Johnson voters would have voted for, who Stein voters would have voted for and how many votes it cost Hillary. No one talks about who the people who didn't vote would have voted for.

"Now you're just being a troll, because you know we had this discussion. You have zero credibility in my eyes"

- You brought it up

I didn't vote for Hillary... you can say it all you want and it won't make it true. I've provided proof I never supported her, I've said since day one on this board I didn't support her.

We can play this round and round game, but as long you continue to come to Trump threads like Captain Save a Ho, you aren't fooling anyone.

So who did you vote for? You said you supported "Bernie," you were never clear about the general election

Dude, are you fucking serious? We've had multiple discussions about this. I didn't vote in the GE because I didn't think any candidate was worthy of being President. Are you brain damaged? We have talked about this in like 3+ different threads and some.

OK, I remember that. We discussed how you wasted an opportunity to tell the parties you aren't happy with their candidates and instead you told them you don't give a shit about voting when that isn't what you meant. Do you know how many people I have this discussion with? Yeah, I remember with the prompt. I remembered Bernie. But you're asking a lot

"No, just because I have a different philosophy than you doesn't mean I didn't give a shit"

- Read the blue

"I take my right to vote very seriously, and choosing NOT to cast a vote for President isn't an easy decision to make. But, I am not going to compromise my beliefs and vote for someone I don't think is qualified to be President just to say I voted. That's a cop-out"

- Not voting is a cop out. I obviously got what you were saying from the beginning. I said I don't want to vote for anyone either. I voted for Johnson because I wanted to tell them I wasn't happy with the choices from the major parties.

- Strawman, I never said I voted to say I voted. I voted to say I wasn't happy with the choices of the major parties. You're being the troll

- You realize you hear all the time who Johnson voters would have voted for, who Stein voters would have voted for and how many votes it cost Hillary. No one talks about who the people who didn't vote would have voted for.

"Now you're just being a troll, because you know we had this discussion. You have zero credibility in my eyes"

- You brought it up

This is an anonymous message board. No one but me would know who I voted for. I could say I wrote in a candidate just to say I voted. I didn't do that, and I'm not going to lie and say I did. So why would I say I abstained from voting if I was doing it just to be lazy? Now use a fucking ounce of reasoning on that. Why would I say I didn't vote, if the reason I didn't vote was out of laziness? I could have just as easily lied and said I wrote in Sanders, but I didn't. I told the truth because that's the kind of ethics I have. I have also been very upfront with how I came to the decision I made. You on the other hand continue to say I voted Clinton, and say you voted Johnson, yet every thread negative to Trump you are in the thick of things defending Trump.

What makes you think we'd want a bunch liberals at Trumps Inauguration?
This is gonna be 4 years chock full of "sour grapes", isn't it?

Um ... seriously? Haven't spent much time on the board since the election, huh? The sour grapes are coming from your homies in excessive abundance. From you too!

Bullshit, can't tell which of you think you won or last, ya all sound the same. Bitch, whine, moan, and blame.

Yuuup. Describes you to a "T" cupcake!:laugh2:

Sadly it describes the american public, but you're not worth the effort to drag kicking and screaming toward objective reality, so I leave you to your dysfunctional partisanshithead paradigm, mod.

Your parroting Democrats has been very educational. It's not a perspective we hear very often. Thank you for broadening our world

- Read the blue

- You brought it up

This is an anonymous message board. No one but me would know who I voted for. I could say I wrote in a candidate just to say I voted. I didn't do that, and I'm not going to lie and say I did. So why would I say I abstained from voting if I was doing it just to be lazy? Now use a fucking ounce of reasoning on that. Why would I say I didn't vote, if the reason I didn't vote was out of laziness? I could have just as easily lied and said I wrote in Sanders, but I didn't. I told the truth because that's the kind of ethics I have. I have also been very upfront with how I came to the decision I made. You on the other hand continue to say I voted Clinton, and say you voted Johnson, yet every thread negative to Trump you are in the thick of things defending Trump.

You're not reading my posts. Again ... "you told them you don't give a shit about voting when that isn't what you meant"

Reality is a bitch! We don't care about these worthless pieces of human debris. Just remember who THEY ARE when their tickets go on sale. Make them pay through the nose. We did it with Target, now comes the next layer of leftists-)

Good luck Leftists, cause you contend we have all the money, lol. So if we do, these Hollyweird people better have all the money they will ever need! If you are lying and they survive, then you mislead the people, and why aren't we surprised-) You do understand that all of these people aren't giving a nickel to you, don't you! And yet, you insist we be forced to pay into transfer of welfare payments.

Tell you what! You get these people from Hollyweird to pay 70% of their income into keeping the poor afloat, we will start listening to you. Until then, YOU are just good time rock-n-rollers who are as phony as the people you support. MAKE THEM PUT MONEY WHERE THRIR MOUTH is, and that means your favorite RICH tax rate, which is 90%-) Good luck lefties, lolololol!

Wow, the butthurt is bursting through the computer with this one :rofl:

Yep, but the problem is....if we do not open our wallets, your Hollyweird lefties are out of luck!

You guys support them, lol. We are watching, and good luck to you-)))))))

Oh boy... The Beach Boys have been asked to play! Maybe if they turn him down they can get The Big Bobber, Richie Valens, or Buddy Holly to play instead.

The Beach Boys Asked to Perform at Donald Trump’s Inauguration: ‘No Decision Has Been Made,’ Says Band Rep

Man, that would really distort my image of them if they agree. I have a great copy of Pet Sounds on vinyl, and I'd hate to have to burn it.

Every year the Cincinnati Reds used to have a Beach Boys Night, where after the game the Beach Boys would come out and do a concert after the game, and it was included in the price of the ticket, so basically a free concert. I used to go every year. The fans would make a huge conga line around the entire stadium... back when they played at Riverfront Stadium.

4739271437_8bcb476d07_b.jpg

From Regime Obama's perspective, this would be the perfect opening to introduce a very hefty "entertainment tax". Fortunately President Trump doesn't scheme like the current "president". But, in this instance, I kinda wish he would.

Bring back The once-great American guillotine manufacturing industry, too!

Oh boy... The Beach Boys have been asked to play! Maybe if they turn him down they can get The Big Bobber, Richie Valens, or Buddy Holly to play instead.

The Beach Boys Asked to Perform at Donald Trump’s Inauguration: ‘No Decision Has Been Made,’ Says Band Rep

Man, that would really distort my image of them if they agree. I have a great copy of Pet Sounds on vinyl, and I'd hate to have to burn it.

Every year the Cincinnati Reds used to have a Beach Boys Night, where after the game the Beach Boys would come out and do a concert after the game, and it was included in the price of the ticket, so basically a free concert. I used to go every year. The fans would make a huge conga line around the entire stadium... back when they played at Riverfront Stadium.

That's really cool.

The intolerant left threatening anyone who dares perform at a presidential inauguration...speaks volumes about the intolerant left. This is why nobody likes those assholes.

That's really cool.

Yeah what was really cool, was back in the 80's the Reds used to have a promotion on game day you could buy the top 5 red section seats for just $5. So at that price you could buy a seat for $5, then get to the game and move down to empty seats below, and catch a free Beach Boys concert.

Believe me I would mute the tv any time some idiot celebrity started performing anyways. I hate MOST mainstream music. I will tune in to hear what Trump has to say and watch him get sworn in and then I will have MSNBC and CNN on the other TV watching the lefties cry and screech in horror.

Believe me I would mute the tv any time some idiot celebrity started performing anyways. I hate MOST mainstream music. I will tune in to hear what Trump has to say and watch him get sworn in and then I will have MSNBC and CNN on the other TV watching the lefties cry and screech in horror.

I always skip the pageantry and illusion regardless.

Forum List

Back