Intolerant liberals harass, threaten those who agreed to perform at Trump's inauguration

I watched the Joy Reid/Jennifer Holiday interview this morning and it was revealing.

Jennifer said she sang for every president since Reagan except Obama because he never invited her. That other blacks called her Aunt Jemima and said terrible things, but that was NOT the reason she decided not to sing.

She said gays told her about what Pence did in his state to attack gays. You could fire them. You could kick them out of rental houses or apartments. You could refuse to serve them at restaurants. All you had to say was they bothered your religious sensibilities.

She said that was too much. She said gays made her a star and they have always supported her career and she felt she owed them to much to turn her back on them now.

And that was why she decided not to sing.

So you are right. It was intolerance. Only it was Republican intolerance.

And you know how Republicans hate gays. That can't be denied.
Republicans don't hate gays, asshole. You guys will stoop to anything to keep your blocks voting blue, you sick fuck.

I expect talk like Missouri Mike just look where he's from why don't you just go into the bathroom and brush your tooth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I consider myself a solid Republican and I love no animosity to anyone based on sexual preference.

Can you name any actually anti-gay planks in the Republican platform?
Hilarious.

A quick Google check, I typed in "GOP Anti gay plank".

Google

Look what came up.

Under tools, click on "last year" to make sure you get all the fresh stuff.

I consider myself a solid Republican and I love no animosity to anyone based on sexual preference.

Yep, but it's the left that won't allow anyone who is pro-life near their platform.

Tolerant assholes that they are.

I watched the Joy Reid/Jennifer Holiday interview this morning and it was revealing.

Jennifer said she sang for every president since Reagan except Obama because he never invited her. That other blacks called her Aunt Jemima and said terrible things, but that was NOT the reason she decided not to sing.

She said gays told her about what Pence did in his state to attack gays. You could fire them. You could kick them out of rental houses or apartments. You could refuse to serve them at restaurants. All you had to say was they bothered your religious sensibilities.

She said that was too much. She said gays made her a star and they have always supported her career and she felt she owed them to much to turn her back on them now.

Republicans don't hate gays, asshole. You guys will stoop to anything to keep your blocks voting blue, you sick fuck.
Republicans don't hate gays???????????????

laughter.gif

This is approved behavior from the left. Liberals believe that they are the sole voice of certain groups in society. Minority can not have any other opinion except for the approved left wing dogma. The same goes for women. Any of these groups that try to break away are vilified.

It is my hope that one day soon these people will realise that the Democrats think no more of them than as voting cattle.
Who are these Democrats you are talking about?

Democrats are a coalition party. The leadership of the Democratic Party is the leadership of all the individual groups that make up the party.

Republicans are 90% white. Differences between the groups there are very, very minor.

Coalition of losers.

laughter.gif

So let's ask.....

Are you saying ALL Republicans hate gays ?

Let's get clear on this one.

Hilarious.

Google

Look what came up.

These are what plank's look like and I didn't see any in your "google" link:

1860 Democratic Party Platform
2. Inasmuch as difference of opinion exists in the Democratic party as to the nature and extent of the powers of a Territorial Legislature, and as to the powers and duties of Congress, under the Constitution of the United States, over the institution of slavery within the Territories, Resolved, That the Democratic party will abide by the decision of the Supreme Court of the United States upon these questions of Constitutional Law.

6. Resolved, That the enactments of the State Legislatures to defeat the faithful execution of the Fugitive Slave Law, are hostile in character, subversive of the Constitution, and revolutionary in their effect.

laughter.gif

So let's ask.....

Does it matter? If that's the platform of the GOP party and you vote for it, can you later say, "Oh, but I don't actually agree with it"?

Hilarious.

Google

Look what came up.

2. Inasmuch as difference of opinion exists in the Democratic party as to the nature and extent of the powers of a Territorial Legislature, and as to the powers and duties of Congress, under the Constitution of the United States, over the institution of slavery within the Territories, Resolved, That the Democratic party will abide by the decision of the Supreme Court of the United States upon these questions of Constitutional Law.

6. Resolved, That the enactments of the State Legislatures to defeat the faithful execution of the Fugitive Slave Law, are hostile in character, subversive of the Constitution, and revolutionary in their effect.
1860? Where were those Democrats? What? In the Deep South? What were they doing there? Cuz today's Democrats mostly live up north and the Deep South is where Republcians live. How did that happen?

laughter.gif

So let's ask.....

Does it matter? If that's the platform of the GOP party and you vote for it, can you later say, "Oh, but I don't actually agree with it"?

It's unfortunate that you are allowed to post on a forum that is supposed to be adult.

Your argument support the claim of many that you were dropped on your head as a child (repeatedly and maybe on purpose).

Or are you going to show me where the platform specifically says it "hates gays" ? Not some assumption on your part as to the wording. Advocating a narrow definition of marriage is not hate. Because it would also discriminate against men who want to marry more than one woman and the woman who want to part of such an arrangement. And don't reply by passing judgement on those situations (as you are prone to do).

Hilarious.

Google

Look what came up.

1860? Where were those Democrats? What? In the Deep South? What were they doing there? Cuz today's Democrats mostly live up north and the Deep South is where Republcians live. How did that happen?

You own it.

Hilarious.

Google

Look what came up.

They were examples of planks, dumbass. Are you ever going to produce those anti-gay Republican planks?

laughter.gif
Like I said before, lying scum will tell all sorts of lies to keep their blocks voting blue.

The reason they live in the north is easy to figure out its work all the states in the south don't pay enough to live on I know lots of people who migrated to the north to make a living because they wanted a better life than greeting people at Walmart or saying would you like fries with that the north has always had more unions and payed more with benefits something the south will never do because they want you stupid and gullible and ignorant and keep voting republicans in so get used to it and go home and brush your tooth

I expect talk like Missouri Mike just look where he's from why don't you just go into the bathroom and brush your tooth

I'm pretty sure you're trying to say I'm dumb here. Although it's hard to tell from your lack of english skills.

The reason they live in the north is easy to figure out its work all the states in the south don't pay enough to live on I know lots of people who migrated to the north to make a living because they wanted a better life than greeting people at Walmart or saying would you like fries with that the north has always had more unions and payed more with benefits something the south will never do because they want you stupid and gullible and ignorant and keep voting republicans in so get used to it and go home and brush your tooth

Holy fuck! Let me introduce you to a couple things that make the english language understandable.

Here's one: .
Here's the other: ,

Somehow I'm thinking you won't fully understand this with one short lesson but it's worth a try. Punctuation makes you look a bit better when you're trying to call other people dumb.

I have a full set of teeth and I'm retired from a high paying job a union job and I sit on my ass and draw 4000 a month so who's the idiot here you should have went north so continue your brushing your tooth

I have a full set of teeth and I'm retired from a high paying job a union job and I sit on my ass and draw 4000 a month so who's the idiot here you should have went north so continue your brushing your tooth

You are the not helping the union cause here. Or the North. Jesus you aren't even helping to promote english as a language. Fuck, you are the poster child for retarded.

Forum List

Back