The Trump Inauguration is Going to be a Blast!

Um ... seriously? Haven't spent much time on the board since the election, huh? The sour grapes are coming from your homies in excessive abundance. From you too!

Bullshit, can't tell which of you think you won or last, ya all sound the same. Bitch, whine, moan, and blame.

Yuuup. Describes you to a "T" cupcake!:laugh2:

Sadly it describes the american public, but you're not worth the effort to drag kicking and screaming toward objective reality, so I leave you to your dysfunctional partisanshithead paradigm, mod.

Your parroting Democrats has been very educational. It's not a perspective we hear very often. Thank you for broadening our world

Partisanshitheads don't visit the real world much.

You're a mindless zombie ruled by the American left. They tell you what to think, and like a good little liberal sycophant, you think it

... ok well more like a bomb. Everyone is turning him down and he has ZERO A-listers for the event. Here's a list of who he's got.

The only person confirmed to perform at the event so far is Jackie Evancho, a 16-year-old America’s Got Talent contestant first discovered by Canadian songwriter and music producer David Foster. She is set to sing the national anthem before Trump takes the oath of office.

Celine Dion Says Non! to Performing at Trump Inauguration (Exclusive)
You really think Hollywood/top 40 are worth listening to?:lmao:

Bullshit, can't tell which of you think you won or last, ya all sound the same. Bitch, whine, moan, and blame.

Yuuup. Describes you to a "T" cupcake!:laugh2:

Sadly it describes the american public, but you're not worth the effort to drag kicking and screaming toward objective reality, so I leave you to your dysfunctional partisanshithead paradigm, mod.

Your parroting Democrats has been very educational. It's not a perspective we hear very often. Thank you for broadening our world

Partisanshitheads don't visit the real world much.

You're a mindless zombie ruled by the American left. They tell you what to think, and like a good little liberal sycophant, you think it

fenton is a robot. It doesn't "think" per se. But it does regurgitate that which its programmers wish it to! And the inauguration is going to be a hoot!

... ok well more like a bomb. Everyone is turning him down and he has ZERO A-listers for the event. Here's a list of who he's got.

The only person confirmed to perform at the event so far is Jackie Evancho, a 16-year-old America’s Got Talent contestant first discovered by Canadian songwriter and music producer David Foster. She is set to sing the national anthem before Trump takes the oath of office.

Another butthurt Leftard thread

Actually Metallica is pretty conservative as a band. I'd love to see a Metallica Inauguration. Maybe we could get them to do an Ozzy cover tune for our Liberal friends

In my lifetime of many decades, never have seen so much utter joy in people looking forward to an inauguration......the level of giddy is astounding.

I think part of it too, is, any Trump voter knows that progressives who are normally miserable most days of their lives are going to turn on their TV sets on January 20, 2017 ( and they will :2up: ) are going to be so deep in the shithole of misery that the bumpy cucumber might actually get stuck up there for life. Trump supporters happen to take a great deal of satisfaction in this ( the watercooler banter has been hysterical :boobies:).

Gonna be a supremely gratifying moment when Trump steps up to that podium.......and remember......by then, Soetero will be on a jet to Hawaii ( and Hilda wandering around in the woods somewhere in Westchester County NY). Holy fuck.....:eusa_dance::funnyface::eusa_dance:....does it get any better than that my friends?

Forum List

Back