The Trump Inauguration is Going to be a Blast!

I'm trying to think of conservative musicians and I'm drawing a blank here....

Why aren't there any conservative artists? Kind of interesting, right?

Not really. The conservatives stay quiet so they can continue to work. That's the problem when a group allows their political ideology to interfere with the creative process. Only one voice is heard. Leave it to a moron like you to not realize that.

... ok well more like a bomb. Everyone is turning him down and he has ZERO A-listers for the event. Here's a list of who he's got.

The only person confirmed to perform at the event so far is Jackie Evancho, a 16-year-old America’s Got Talent contestant first discovered by Canadian songwriter and music producer David Foster. She is set to sing the national anthem before Trump takes the oath of office.

Celine Dion Says Non! to Performing at Trump Inauguration (Exclusive)
Things that make the thinking person go...hmmmmmmmmmm

"An individual with knowledge of the situation "

"A Hollywood insider, who spoke on the condition of anonymity,"

"But another individual close to the situation"

"A knowledgeable individual said"

"According to one Hollywood insider"

lol...ok

I'm trying to think of conservative musicians and I'm drawing a blank here....

Why aren't there any conservative artists? Kind of interesting, right?

Not really. The conservatives stay quiet so they can continue to work. That's the problem when a group allows their political ideology to interfere with the creative process. Only one voice is heard. Leave it to a moron like you to not realize that.

lol

Can you name one? Other than Ted Nugent who does anything but "remain quiet."

Conservatives simply aren't creative people. They're useless turds. That's why none of them succeed in music or anything in the arts.

Yeah because what would be funny is all the Trump posters here that say in this thread it doesn't matter to them would be the same ones it all of a sudden matters to. It's the same games that trump tries to play on Twitter and gets his gullible supporters to fall for.

Trump thought the Electoral College was outdated and wrong... until it helped him win the election and it was a great thing! He pulls that crap day in and day out and his supporters eat it up.

And it doesn't matter. I am just enjoying the crap out of every time he makes you look like morons. That's priceless!

I'd like to know how he makes me look like a moron. The guy can't tell the truth about a single fucking thing, even when he is on record for saying something. You could ask him today what he ate yesterday for dinner and he'd lie about it.

Because every time you make a declaration about how the trumpster is going to fail he instead succeeds. You're batting 0.000 dear.

He's not President yet by many of his supporters own admissions... of course that is what they say when something negative comes out.

Correctumundo.....he's not POTUS yet, but you all are attacking him as if he already is! That's what makes your supposed non biased assertions ridiculous! And you're too dishonest to figure it out! That's why it is HILARIOUS to watch your collective meltdowns!

Wrong, it's because he is in a position to make statements even though he isn't in the White house yet that does have consequences. You can't really tell me you are so ignorant to think that a guy that is elected President of the U.S. doesn't have stroke just because he isn't actually in the office yet.

And it doesn't matter. I am just enjoying the crap out of every time he makes you look like morons. That's priceless!

I'd like to know how he makes me look like a moron. The guy can't tell the truth about a single fucking thing, even when he is on record for saying something. You could ask him today what he ate yesterday for dinner and he'd lie about it.

Because every time you make a declaration about how the trumpster is going to fail he instead succeeds. You're batting 0.000 dear.

He's not President yet by many of his supporters own admissions... of course that is what they say when something negative comes out.

Correctumundo.....he's not POTUS yet, but you all are attacking him as if he already is! That's what makes your supposed non biased assertions ridiculous! And you're too dishonest to figure it out! That's why it is HILARIOUS to watch your collective meltdowns!

Wrong, it's because he is in a position to make statements even though he isn't in the White house yet that does have consequences. You can't really tell me you are so ignorant to think that a guy that is elected President of the U.S. doesn't have stroke just because he isn't actually in the office yet.

Yes, and more to the point the MSM is not able to color what he says anymore because he takes it directly to the PEOPLE. That pisses off the MSM because he is making them extinct. They are losing power faster than he is gaining it and that scares the shit out of them.

This thread isn't about Democrats. You are here to defend Trump. You accuse me of being a Hillary supporter and liberal all the time, with absolutely no proof. You say you voted Gary Johnson, yet in thread after thread you defend Trump. You aren't fooling anyone.

You voted for Hillary. I didn't vote for Trump.

Did you read any of the dozen or so anti-Trump threads I started before the election?

Click on "Search" at the top of the page and type in "Trump"
Click "search thread titles only"
Enter poster "Kaz"

As for after the election, I said I would give Trump a chance. What about that confuses you? That said again I'm really criticizing Democrats and not so much saying much about Trump. Did you read my sig as I mentioned?

I didn't vote for Hillary... you can say it all you want and it won't make it true. I've provided proof I never supported her, I've said since day one on this board I didn't support her.

We can play this round and round game, but as long you continue to come to Trump threads like Captain Save a Ho, you aren't fooling anyone.

So who did you vote for? You said you supported "Bernie," you were never clear about the general election

Dude, are you fucking serious? We've had multiple discussions about this. I didn't vote in the GE because I didn't think any candidate was worthy of being President. Are you brain damaged? We have talked about this in like 3+ different threads and some.

OK, I remember that. We discussed how you wasted an opportunity to tell the parties you aren't happy with their candidates and instead you told them you don't give a shit about voting when that isn't what you meant. Do you know how many people I have this discussion with? Yeah, I remember with the prompt. I remembered Bernie. But you're asking a lot

No, just because I have a different philosophy than you doesn't mean I didn't give a shit. I take my right to vote very seriously, and choosing NOT to cast a vote for President isn't an easy decision to make. But, I am not going to compromise my beliefs and vote for someone I don't think is qualified to be President just to say I voted. That's a cop-out. Now you're just being a troll, because you know we had this discussion. You have zero credibility in my eyes.

Here's a few more who have refused to perform at the frauds inauguration and gave Trump a big ass FUCK YOU:

Elton John
Garth Brooks
Andrea Bocelli
John Legend
Kiss (!)

Last edited:

Yes, and more to the point the MSM is not able to color what he says anymore because he takes it directly to the PEOPLE. That pisses off the MSM because he is making them extinct. They are losing power faster than he is gaining it and that scares the shit out of them.

I'm not going to argue with you, because I'll just end up banned. :)

... ok well more like a bomb. Everyone is turning him down and he has ZERO A-listers for the event. Here's a list of who he's got.

The only person confirmed to perform at the event so far is Jackie Evancho, a 16-year-old America’s Got Talent contestant first discovered by Canadian songwriter and music producer David Foster. She is set to sing the national anthem before Trump takes the oath of office.

You mean it will look a lot like the convention did lol

I doubt too many will watch it. Comrade Trumsky is heading into the show with the worst approval rating of any President elect at 42%. In comparison, G.W Bush was at 53% just prior to his inauguration.

Lol at the fucking petulant childish left wing losers.

So embarrassing and such disgraces to humanity.

Who cares. Donald J. Trump is the star and the show. You don't go to a strip bar to watch the latino cleaning lady after all.

Forum List

Back