No one to perform at Trumps Inauguration, Rockettes get Scrooged and forced to dance.

Think the Bolsheviks will stage an attack?
Bolsheviks? Maybe. Trump has made so many enemies, from all parts of the country and the world, that I'd be surprised if some group didn't stage an attack.
You threatening the pres elect? I'm repotting this post!

He's right though.

Anyone wanna bet on whether they'll WALK up Penn Ave?

I doubt fat trumpery could walk that far but do they dare?

Chubby Trump swings like a girl....with his little hands

TS560x560

Sounds like you are obsessed with this guy. I doubt he even knows you exist. You are so sad.

Of coarse he doesn't know I exist, I am a peasant to him .
The 60 million American patriots who voted for Trump will be celebrating on Jan 20th and this party is only just getting started. President elect Trump congratulations we are with you! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:
And many of us who didn't, will still honor the day and hope for the best during his administration.

Many, not all, sadly.

Anyone willing to serve as POTUS deserves at least a measure of respect its probably the toughest job on the planet. I don't envy Trump.

When I got onto the internet in 2001 or so the people said that about Bush, he deserves respect.. Those same people slammed Obama for 8 years..Ruthlessly

( I am not saying you did )

Now they are saying the president Trump should have respect...haaaa
Sure, that's how partisans are. Hypocritical.

The rest of us, the majority, are just hoping for the best, regardless of the political affiliation of any temporary White House occupant.

I feel that the majority are angry at the way Trump lied to them, many on the left supported him including me.

Fortunately I didn't vote for him, you can't take this place so serious.

The 60 million American patriots who voted for Trump will be celebrating on Jan 20th and this party is only just getting started. President elect Trump congratulations we are with you! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:
And many of us who didn't, will still honor the day and hope for the best during his administration.

Many, not all, sadly.

Anyone willing to serve as POTUS deserves at least a measure of respect its probably the toughest job on the planet. I don't envy Trump.

When I got onto the internet in 2001 or so the people said that about Bush, he deserves respect.. Those same people slammed Obama for 8 years..Ruthlessly

I've been thinking a lot about that. The founding fathers said we have a duty to protest a crooked govt and Trump is the most crooked in our history.

Some say he is not their president but its Trump himself who says it the most - that he is not our president. As long as he lies, lies and lies again, as long as he attacks US and world peace and prosperity with his idiotic childish tweets and his gazillionaire, big banks, big business cabinet picks, I will protest him.

View attachment 103705

Have you seen Valkyrie with Tom Cruise? I watched it last night, very good..

no one no one to perform oh nooooooooooooooooo:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

what this? Eurovision ????? :rolleyes:

give us a break!

Young talent Jackie Evancho and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir will sing at Trump inaugural.

They're going to show classic Lawrence Welk
perfomances on the jumbotron for the kick off of the "Make America White Great Again" presidency.

He's right though.

TS560x560

Sounds like you are obsessed with this guy. I doubt he even knows you exist. You are so sad.

Can't speak for him but I'm obsessed with the future of my country and this jackass has already started to tear it down.

You poor loser, I hope you have a long eight years of misery.

And I wish you peace and prosperity.

And a merry xmas.

I don't believe you are sincere. But nice try.

Bolsheviks? Maybe. Trump has made so many enemies, from all parts of the country and the world, that I'd be surprised if some group didn't stage an attack.

He's right though.

TS560x560

Many, not all, sadly.

The rest of us, the majority, are just hoping for the best, regardless of the political affiliation of any temporary White House occupant.

I feel that the majority are angry at the way Trump lied to them, many on the left supported him including me.

At least he thinks more of you than Clinton ever did.

Many, not all, sadly.

I've been thinking a lot about that. The founding fathers said we have a duty to protest a crooked govt and Trump is the most crooked in our history.

Some say he is not their president but its Trump himself who says it the most - that he is not our president. As long as he lies, lies and lies again, as long as he attacks US and world peace and prosperity with his idiotic childish tweets and his gazillionaire, big banks, big business cabinet picks, I will protest him.

View attachment 103705

Same old liberal talking points discounted lies, TRY AGAIN for some RELEVANCE.

12icer

Nope. Not one lie in my post.

Not one.

And you know it.

He's right though.

TS560x560

Many, not all, sadly.

What Papageorgio doesn't get is that trump doesn't know (or care) that he exists either.

He's right though.

TS560x560

Many, not all, sadly.

What Papageorgio doesn't get is that trump doesn't know (or care) that he exists either.

Just because you are unable to feel the emotion of gratitude, does not mean that TRump is not.

NOr that TRump does not realize that he still needs political support to keep winning.

He's right though.

TS560x560

Many, not all, sadly.

I don't care if he knows I exist or not, I didn't even vote for the guy. Hillary didn't care about you nuts and you actually voted for her.

The 30 years of Clinton's lies and corruption...nothing to see, move along, instead focus on future Trump corruption that hasn't happened yet. The left's hypocrisy and double standards is off the charts :cuckoo:

What corruption and lies? I keep asking you to provide credible evidence. Nada. Trump might be corrupt - literally. However, as a person he is corrupt. And bankrupt four times. What a guy!
You don't understand we get it! You're a cheater libturd

The 30 years of Clinton's lies and corruption...nothing to see, move along, instead focus on future Trump corruption that hasn't happened yet. The left's hypocrisy and double standards is off the charts :cuckoo:

What corruption and lies? I keep asking you to provide credible evidence. Nada. Trump might be corrupt - literally. However, as a person he is corrupt. And bankrupt four times. What a guy!
You repubs call hillary a liar a cheater a bitch and it's ALL REPUB BS AND you eat it up

The Salt Lake Tabernacle Choir is going to perform for Trump.

They have for several Presidential inaugurations.

Funnt, the Mo-Tab is being criticized for performing at inauguration, so it swwma not everyone is declining

The Salt Lake Tabernacle Choir is going to perform for Trump.

They have for several Presidential inaugurations.
The Jewish Tabernacle choir is performing for the chump too
When Is Hanukkah (Chanukah) Celebrated in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 ...
www.chabad.org/.../chanukah/.../When-Is-Hanukkah-Chanukah-Celebrated-in-2016-...
Chanukah (Hanukkah) starts on the Hebrew calendar date of 25 Kislev, and lasts for eight days. Here are the coinciding secular dates for this year: 2016: ...
Hanukkah · ‎Blessings on the Menorah · ‎How to Light the Menorah

You repubs call hillary a liar a cheater a bitch and it's ALL REPUB BS AND you eat it up

It was God's will Hillary lost take it up with God.

Hillary supporter lol!

lol,

I guess the Trumptards are upset that these various groups are not doing the POLITICALLY CORRECT thing here,

which would be to happily perform for the new president.

oh the irony.

Gods will?? Wait till you see what gods will has waiting for you I'll bet if your lives change even 1 iota it will be down in the chumps years to come

Gods will?? Wait till you see what gods will has waiting for you I'll bet if your lives change even 1 iota it will be down in the chumps years to come
What exactly are suggesting?

Forum List

Back