The Trump Inauguration is Going to be a Blast!

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
... ok well more like a bomb. Everyone is turning him down and he has ZERO A-listers for the event. Here's a list of who he's got.

The only person confirmed to perform at the event so far is Jackie Evancho, a 16-year-old America’s Got Talent contestant first discovered by Canadian songwriter and music producer David Foster. She is set to sing the national anthem before Trump takes the oath of office.

Celine Dion Says Non! to Performing at Trump Inauguration (Exclusive)

Who gives a shit if celebrities don't show up besides dumbfucks that think comedy central is a news station?

... ok well more like a bomb. Everyone is turning him down and he has ZERO A-listers for the event. Here's a list of who he's got.

The only person confirmed to perform at the event so far is Jackie Evancho, a 16-year-old America’s Got Talent contestant first discovered by Canadian songwriter and music producer David Foster. She is set to sing the national anthem before Trump takes the oath of office.

I hope Cher is on her way to Jupiter yet as she has promised. Everybody will sure miss her on Trump's inauguration. :biggrin:

And the others who promised to move out of the country, do you think they are packing their suitcases yet? If not, then I guess, we can call them liars.

Last edited:

So fucking what?

Who cares?

Are we doing an inauguration for entertainment, or are we having a ceremony to bring in the next president?

I recall Clinton's big party, and I know the messiah had a big shit house gathering, but was GWB's more subdued and dignified?

I'll have more respect for Trump if he goes that route.

C'mon goono, I wanted to see some skanks flapping their legs and polluting the atmo like they did in the last stupid bowl.

A guy that is known for his work in the entertainment business, and he can't get any of them to come do his inauguration? That should tell you something.

Let's name a few: Gene Simmons, Trace Adkins, Clint black, Brian McKnight, Tionne Watkins, Cyndi Lauper, Bret Michaels, David Cassidy, La Toya Jackson, Lil Jon, Mark McGrath, Jon Rich, Meat Loaf, Clay Aiken, Debbie Gibson, Dee Snider, Kevin Jonas, Boy George, Vince Neil, and Carnie Wilson...

and not a single one wants to do it?

I love how this doesn't matter to Trump supporters since he can't get anyone to do it...

But if he had big names doing it, they would be all over this board screaming how great a President he is and how his inauguration will be the best one ever.

They better get paid up front.

They've all already committed to helping Hillary sing the blues.

Hear her new hit "I got the White House Blues" coming Jan 20 on itunes!

They've all already committed to helping Hillary sing the blues.

Hear her new hit "I got the White House Blues" coming Jan 20 on itunes!
If Hiliary had been elected we would have to listen to more Rap. What a relief!

Forum List

Back