Intolerant liberals harass, threaten those who agreed to perform at Trump's inauguration

Don't ask me ya bunch of shitstains.

Ask the Gay Republicans:

Log Cabin Republicans | A Message on the GOP Platform from Log Cabin Republicans President Gregory T. Angelo

Donald Trump’s Platform Committee: Gay Sex Deadlier Than Smoking

Ya bunch of ignorant turds. OK, go ahead and demand I bitch slap you again and again cuz I'll do it. But quit whining afterwards. You begged for it.

Did you know that God is preventing the medical community from finding a cure for AIDS? That's a belief from one of the committee members.

Here is the actual platform in case you can't find it.

https://prod-static-ngop-pbl.s3.amazonaws.com/media/documents/DRAFT_12_FINAL[1]-ben_1468872234.pdf

Now what Republcians are really, really good at are saying one thing but with multiple meanings. For instance, remember the horrible anti gay legislation Pence passed in his state that almost ruined the economy? What? You don't know? You voted for him. I thought you didn't hate gays. But they could be fired, refused housing and refused service. You mean you didn't know that? Who could possibly be so ignorant, uninformed and stupid they didn't know about the harm Pence brought to his state. And now he's about to be Vice President.

So when you dumb fucks learn something and you find out I'm wrong, come back and then you can explain how Republicans don't really hate gays.
Is this why you believe Republicans hate gays? I don't see it. Can you explain how you made your leap in logic?

Traditional marriage and family, based on marriage between one man and one woman, is the foundation for a free society and has for millennia been entrusted with rearing children and instilling cultural values. We condemn the Supreme Court’s ruling in United States v. Windsor, which wrongly removed the ability of Congress to define marriage policy in federal law. We also condemn the Supreme Court’s lawless ruling in Obergefell v. Hodges, which in the words of the late Justice Antonin Scalia, was a “judicial Putsch” — full of “silly extravagances” — that reduced “the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Storey to the mystical aphorisms of a fortune cookie.” In Obergefell, five unelected lawyers robbed 320 million Americans of their legitimate constitutional authority to define marriage as the union of one man and one woman. The Court twisted the meaning of the Fourteenth Amendment beyond recognition. To echo Scalia, we dissent. We, therefore, support the appointment of justices and judges who respect the constitutional limits on their power and respect the authority of the states to decide such fundamental social questions.
FK off ignorant tripe. Same sex marriage has been going on since the early roman empire.

Google

Do some reading dunce.

More dangerous to this country are intolerant right wing asswipes who say, "But I don't hate gays" and then vote for people who do.

Wow... typical leftwing response to everything... name calling. True to form, you didn't even attempt to address his question.
That's because he had no other reply.

Ask the Gay Republicans:

Log Cabin Republicans | A Message on the GOP Platform from Log Cabin Republicans President Gregory T. Angelo

Ya bunch of ignorant turds. OK, go ahead and demand I bitch slap you again and again cuz I'll do it. But quit whining afterwards. You begged for it.

Did you know that God is preventing the medical community from finding a cure for AIDS? That's a belief from one of the committee members.

https://prod-static-ngop-pbl.s3.amazonaws.com/media/documents/DRAFT_12_FINAL[1]-ben_1468872234.pdf

Now what Republcians are really, really good at are saying one thing but with multiple meanings. For instance, remember the horrible anti gay legislation Pence passed in his state that almost ruined the economy? What? You don't know? You voted for him. I thought you didn't hate gays. But they could be fired, refused housing and refused service. You mean you didn't know that? Who could possibly be so ignorant, uninformed and stupid they didn't know about the harm Pence brought to his state. And now he's about to be Vice President.

So when you dumb fucks learn something and you find out I'm wrong, come back and then you can explain how Republicans don't really hate gays.
Is this why you believe Republicans hate gays? I don't see it. Can you explain how you made your leap in logic?

Traditional marriage and family, based on marriage between one man and one woman, is the foundation for a free society and has for millennia been entrusted with rearing children and instilling cultural values. We condemn the Supreme Court’s ruling in United States v. Windsor, which wrongly removed the ability of Congress to define marriage policy in federal law. We also condemn the Supreme Court’s lawless ruling in Obergefell v. Hodges, which in the words of the late Justice Antonin Scalia, was a “judicial Putsch” — full of “silly extravagances” — that reduced “the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Storey to the mystical aphorisms of a fortune cookie.” In Obergefell, five unelected lawyers robbed 320 million Americans of their legitimate constitutional authority to define marriage as the union of one man and one woman. The Court twisted the meaning of the Fourteenth Amendment beyond recognition. To echo Scalia, we dissent. We, therefore, support the appointment of justices and judges who respect the constitutional limits on their power and respect the authority of the states to decide such fundamental social questions.
FK off ignorant tripe. Same sex marriage has been going on since the early roman empire.

Google

Do some reading dunce.

More dangerous to this country are intolerant right wing asswipes who say, "But I don't hate gays" and then vote for people who do.

Wow... typical leftwing response to everything... name calling. True to form, you didn't even attempt to address his question.
Click on the google link numbnuts.

Ask the Gay Republicans:

Google

Do some reading dunce.

Hey taint breath, who's talking about hating gays?

Ask the Gay Republicans:

Google

Do some reading dunce.

I already addressed that. It was much ado about nothing. Here is the platform. I'm still waiting for you to explain where the hate is.

Ask the Gay Republicans:

Google

Do some reading dunce.

He called you taint breath. That's funny.

I watched the Joy Reid/Jennifer Holiday interview this morning and it was revealing.

Jennifer said she sang for every president since Reagan except Obama because he never invited her. That other blacks called her Aunt Jemima and said terrible things, but that was NOT the reason she decided not to sing.

She said gays told her about what Pence did in his state to attack gays. You could fire them. You could kick them out of rental houses or apartments. You could refuse to serve them at restaurants. All you had to say was they bothered your religious sensibilities.

She said that was too much. She said gays made her a star and they have always supported her career and she felt she owed them to much to turn her back on them now.

And that was why she decided not to sing.

So you are right. It was intolerance. Only it was Republican intolerance.

And you know how Republicans hate gays. That can't be denied.
So what your saying is that its ok to trample on someone's religious right ?
If I had to choose between your religious sensibilities and seeing someone else's life destroyed, I wouldn't choose your "sensitive sensibilities". Because I don't support an asshole selfish fuck.

I watched the Joy Reid/Jennifer Holiday interview this morning and it was revealing.

Jennifer said she sang for every president since Reagan except Obama because he never invited her. That other blacks called her Aunt Jemima and said terrible things, but that was NOT the reason she decided not to sing.

She said gays told her about what Pence did in his state to attack gays. You could fire them. You could kick them out of rental houses or apartments. You could refuse to serve them at restaurants. All you had to say was they bothered your religious sensibilities.

She said that was too much. She said gays made her a star and they have always supported her career and she felt she owed them to much to turn her back on them now.

If I had to choose between your religious sensibilities and seeing someone else's life destroyed, I wouldn't choose your "sensitive sensibilities". Because I don't support an asshole selfish fuck.

Who the hell is advocating destroying anyone's life? Geeze Louise... what is wrong with you?

And that was why she decided not to sing.do

First off I'm an atheist sport second I believe the Constitutional rights of one person do not supersede the rights of others especially on your on fucking property. Last I do not have a problem with gay people but you liberals are trying to make them a special class of citizens trampling on the rights of others.

With the help of the media, intolerant radicals don't believe that entertainers should be able to decide where to perform without being harassed and even threated with death. This is so far out of hand and the left isn't looking good these days. No lib leaders are coming out to defend anyone who chooses to attend or perform at the inauguration.

I think this is another thing that will come back to bite people in the ass. The Dems are already unpopular lately. Now, some performers better hope that enough liberals will continue to buy their music because a lot of people might be turned off by their refusal to serve people based on their creed. No, it's all about only working with those who share your political views.

It's a shame that some wanted to perform but were scared off by rabid liberals threatening to hurt or kill people. Considering the way the mobs are forming and ready to turn the city upside down, I don't blame some for being frightened.

Of course, anyone attending the inauguration and locals who live in the area are likely going to have things to deal with. As usual, the angry mobs have no consideration for anyone but themselves and could care less who they inconvenience, including ambulances and other emergency personnel. And when people get hurt, or worse, the left will quickly blame Trump for the actions of their own. The loudmouths are working hard to incite violence and it will be totally their fault when something happens. This is already an embarrassment. The groups planning to disrupt everything on the 20th are just plain fucking stupid. All they will accomplish is more destruction and more division, but then that is likely the real goal. I hope the weather is freezing that day.

"The liberal media is reporting constantly on the difficulty Donald Trump and company are having in finding performers for his inauguration – as if they aren’t partially responsible.

Who’d want to perform at his inauguration if it’s going to lead to them being ridiculed in the media?
And it’s not just the media. Would you believe the same people who express their frustration with losing by blocking off highways, smashing storefronts, setting police cars ablaze, and threatening electors would also threaten celebrities who dare perform at Trump’s inauguration? Those who performed at Obama’s inaugurals (Beyonce, U2, Stevie Wonder, and Bruce Springsteen) didn’t have to worry about that, but those who’ve agreed to perform at Trump’s quickly faced backlash.

Sixteen-year old “America’s Got Talent” contestant Jackie Evancho received “intense backlash” for daring to perform the Star-Spangled Banner at the end of the ceremony despite having a transgender sibling (as if Trump has ever said anything anti-transgender ever). She’s remaining as a performer, but a number have dropped out – the most recent being Andrea Bocelli and “Dreamgirl” Jennifer Holiday. Bocelli, who is blind, dropped out after receiving death threats.

In regards to Holiday, The Advocate adds that: After first defending her decision to sing at Donald Trump’s inauguration next week, Grammy- and Tony-winning Broadway star Jennifer Holliday has backed out of the performance."

ANOTHER famous singer backs out of Trump inauguration

You don't know the half of it

The demo_rats, the slum dwellers, the war profiteers are deligitimazing the Trump presidency and are actively recruiting the CIA to depose or murder him.

what has Trump said about gays? and you are so full of shit with your talking point that Republicans Hate gays comment that your posts even carry an odor with them.
Grow the F up.

what has Trump said about gays? and you are so full of shit with your talking point that Republicans Hate gays comment that your posts even carry an odor with them.
Grow the F up.

When asked about gay marriage, Trump said it's an issue that has been decided already and time to move on to other things.

Hillary and Obama both declared numerous times that marriage was between a man and a woman. Neither changed their tune until polls suggested that they should to save their careers.

Libs won't face the fact that all these protests and childish behavior is due to them seeing their agenda go up in flames. And they are bringing out the same old false narratives that the right is out to get people. Only thing anyone will lose is a socialist future.

Who the hell is advocating destroying anyone's life? Geeze Louise... what is wrong with you?
Who, me? lol

All very interesting, however this is about Trumps treatment of gays, can we not worry right now about what Pence has done or said and stick to what President Trump has done to cause the gays to feel threatened with is being president?
I mean, what if I told you I was bisexual and dont see anything wrong with Trump in regards to that? Are you gay? bi? trans? which one, I can only assume that with the level of interest you seem to have with this, you must be in one of those categories that I mentioned.

Forum List

Back