Thought it was a joke or a parody

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Seeing a lot of commercials for outfits named farmers only or christian mingles

The commercials are hilarious, slack jawed, flyover country rubes, hicks and yahoos

And you know what's pretty funny about those, is they often buy TONS of ads on MSNBC and CNN. Talk about missing your target demographic! Whoever does their marketing is a first class imbecile.

Don't worry, guno, styfe...

someday, someone will start a BasementDwellers.com dating site for people like you

And you know what's pretty funny about those, is they often buy TONS of ads on MSNBC and CNN. Talk about missing your target demographic! Whoever does their marketing is a first class imbecile.

Bullshit.

Those folks watch all the TV. It doesn't matter what channel.

Just like you liberals, when you are commuting, you want to know what the conservatives are being programmed with, so you listen to that talk radio. . . YOU LIKE BEING IRRATED.

It's why you guys come here. You folks get off on annoying the shit out of each other. Lots of liberals listen to talk radio, and lots of conservatives listen to MSNBC, CNN etc.

Take guno, he is prime example number one. He gets off on hating more than thinking of constructive solutions or trying to see any good in his own philosophy. So rather than spend more time listening to media that reinforces his own POV, he let's the conservative POV boil his blood. He gets off on it, it gives him a reason to get out of bed in the morning.

There are just as many liberal oriented commercials, for charities, diversity, government type progressive paid programming etc. on conservative talk radio. It will make you scratch your head and wonder, wtf.

How come there isn't any Spanish broadcast stations that offer English SAP broadcasts? Why is it freedom of speech means catering to Hispanics, but not expecting them to understand English? (the default language of America), how does that violate HISPANICS rights? More liberal double standards. Weirdness continues unabated.

I must admit, these commercials are beyond stupid. :lol: Farmers only? Really?

any more stupid than ChristianSingles?

It's aimed at a specific group, with similar interests, backgrounds.

Are the lady farmers all really so hot? Must be a farmer's daughter thing. :lol:

I've got some cousins that were raised on a farm....

damn good looking.

But since I''m not gong to post their pictures, take a gander at these people raised on farms

14 Celebrities Who Grew Up on Farms

Miley Cyrus? I always knew she was a pig. :lol:

Me thinks you are taking this farmer dating site stuff a bit too seriously.

I think you are taking it a bit too seriously.

I won't put resume on it, but then, I wouldn't put one up on Christian Singles either.

lack the background.

(apparently, so do you)

I must admit, these commercials are beyond stupid. :lol: Farmers only? Really?

any more stupid than ChristianSingles?

It's aimed at a specific group, with similar interests, backgrounds.

You think those commercials are good? :uhh:

Why not?

I think most commercials are silly, but those are aimed at a specific group.

But they are stupid as all get out.

to you, perhaps.

Are the lady farmers all really so hot? Must be a farmer's daughter thing. :lol:

I've got some cousins that were raised on a farm....

damn good looking.

But since I''m not gong to post their pictures, take a gander at these people raised on farms

14 Celebrities Who Grew Up on Farms

Miley Cyrus? I always knew she was a pig. :lol:

Me thinks you are taking this farmer dating site stuff a bit too seriously.

I think you are taking it a bit too seriously.

I won't put resume on it, but then, I wouldn't put one up on Christian Singles either.

lack the background.

(apparently, so do you)

I'm not taking it seriously. I'm making fun of it because it is absurd. :2up:

Forum List

Back