No one to perform at Trumps Inauguration, Rockettes get Scrooged and forced to dance.

lol,

I guess the Trumptards are upset that these various groups are not doing the POLITICALLY CORRECT thing here,

which would be to happily perform for the new president.

oh the irony.
We couldn't give two shits what or who follows. You don't wish to be successful is on you!

The 30 years of Clinton's lies and corruption...nothing to see, move along, instead focus on future Trump corruption that hasn't happened yet. The left's hypocrisy and double standards is off the charts :cuckoo:

What corruption and lies? I keep asking you to provide credible evidence. Nada. Trump might be corrupt - literally. However, as a person he is corrupt. And bankrupt four times. What a guy!
You don't understand we get it! You're a cheater libturd
You repubs call hillary a liar a cheater a bitch and it's ALL REPUB BS AND you eat it up

She is a liar, she lied about so many things that I can't tell if she is lying or telling the truth. The emails exposed her and the Democratic Party as cheaters in their rigging the primaries for her to become the nominee. The bitch part I can't address, i wouldn't know anything about that.

Trump is already an unpopular president and he's not even president. This inauguration business is just one more piece of evidence.
We don't need you for our celebration bro! I give two fks about your sorry loss

The 30 years of Clinton's lies and corruption...nothing to see, move along, instead focus on future Trump corruption that hasn't happened yet. The left's hypocrisy and double standards is off the charts :cuckoo:

What corruption and lies? I keep asking you to provide credible evidence. Nada. Trump might be corrupt - literally. However, as a person he is corrupt. And bankrupt four times. What a guy!
You repubs call hillary a liar a cheater a bitch and it's ALL REPUB BS AND you eat it up

She is a liar, she lied about so many things that I can't tell if she is lying or telling the truth. The emails exposed her and the Democratic Party as cheaters in their rigging the primaries for her to become the nominee. The bitch part I can't address, i wouldn't know anything about that.
Then the recount in Michigan exposed how they cheat with votes in Detroit

It was God's will Hillary lost take it up with God.
Gods will?? Wait till you see what gods will has waiting for you I'll bet if your lives change even 1 iota it will be down in the chumps years to come
What exactly are suggesting?
You don't get it?? Figures ,,,,I suggest that with this moron in office nothing good will be happening in your lives for as long as he sits in our WH

lol,

I guess the Trumptards are upset that these various groups are not doing the POLITICALLY CORRECT thing here,

which would be to happily perform for the new president.

oh the irony.

Your pretense that you don't know what Political Correctness is, is noted.

Please consider this it being ridiculed.

gty_480064128_74375466.jpg

It was God's will Hillary lost take it up with God.
Gods will?? Wait till you see what gods will has waiting for you I'll bet if your lives change even 1 iota it will be down in the chumps years to come
What exactly are suggesting?
You don't get it?? Figures ,,,,I suggest that with this moron in office nothing good will be happening in your lives for as long as he sits in our WH
Or not right?

First of all the KKK is the historic political muscle of the democrat party. Trump probably hired and gave a decent wage to more Hispanics and Black people than the hypocrites who whine about the unfairness of losing a freaking election. The second thing is that angry mentally impaired lefties seem to think that paying someone a good salary equals forcing them to do a freaking job. Everything is political to the hysterical hypocrite left and they are really going nuts out there in the liberal enclaves of New York City and L.A.

First of all the KKK is the historic political muscle of the democrat party. Trump probably hired and gave a decent wage to more Hispanics and Black people than the hypocrites who whine about the unfairness of losing a freaking election. The second thing is that angry mentally impaired lefties seem to think that paying someone a good salary equals forcing them to do a freaking job. Everything is political to the hysterical hypocrite left and they are really going nuts out there in the liberal enclaves of New York City and L.A.
DUMP WHEN he pays pays as little as he can and many of those he screwed are suing him

What's adorable is that you people can't admit how terrible of a choice Trump has been lol
Give me one reason why I would think Trump is a bad pick?
How about his goal for a new nuclear arms race?
He announced that AFTER Putin announced he wanted his generals to get better weapons up and running etc. You want the world to have nukes that are new and we have old shitty ones? I don't. In a perfect world sure would be no nuclear weapons but while our enemies are expanding their nuclear arsenal Obama has decimated ours.
You people are so dumb. Putin is just posturing. It's not like he actually wants war with the US. Trump is a simpleton so of course he falls for it. Either way, Trump is only making war more likely.
It would be worth a war to kill off the liberals.

I think this remark is exemplary of conservatives right now. Their seething rage has grown to the point that they have no ideology. None. Zero. Nada. No principles whatsoever.

Well, apart from hating liberals. That's basically it.

Give me one reason why I would think Trump is a bad pick?
He announced that AFTER Putin announced he wanted his generals to get better weapons up and running etc. You want the world to have nukes that are new and we have old shitty ones? I don't. In a perfect world sure would be no nuclear weapons but while our enemies are expanding their nuclear arsenal Obama has decimated ours.
You people are so dumb. Putin is just posturing. It's not like he actually wants war with the US. Trump is a simpleton so of course he falls for it. Either way, Trump is only making war more likely.

I think this remark is exemplary of conservatives right now. Their seething rage has grown to the point that they have no ideology. None. Zero. Nada. No principles whatsoever.

They are all sick pos related to each other Repubs have nothing but lies and BS

They are all sick pos related to each other Repubs have nothing but lies and BS
They are all sick pos related to each other

Speaking of bs and lies, few here can out-do eddie

Forum List

Back