No one to perform at Trumps Inauguration, Rockettes get Scrooged and forced to dance.

Most of those declined under duress. There are plenty that would perform. Just another hate filled diatribe from the left, trying to make a mountain out of an anthill.

6797e5f3b1ff33ca30868039415ada0e.jpg

Some of the stars who declined
Andrea Bocelli

Ice T
Motley Crue
Kiss
Garth Brooks
Celine
Elton John

But KKK song will be performed instead..:laugh:

Rockettes get Scrooged as they're told to dance for Trump

And guess what? When you wake up on January 21st it will be President Donald Trump :)

Ah you are pulling my leg..

View attachment 103473

Just stating a fact. But I do wonder how much longer the left's butthurt is going to continue. It was cute and funny in the beginning but now it's becoming obsessive

Trump has no celebrities to perform for his successful presidential win, I suggest that this is better than having all of Hollywood, multiple million dollar "artists" to sing and dance for him, plus 95% of media networks who were performing for his failed campaign. Those waiting to perform for him are those currently unemployed who are eager to see more jobs come back from foreign nations, many who violate their trade deals with America. These are the people excited to help build America again.

One makes me wonder if maybe there are no artists left since they all promised to pack their bags and leave the country. Oh wait, none of them left. Not one...

Andrea Bocelli

Ice T
Motley Crue
Kiss
Garth Brooks
Celine
Elton John

And guess what? When you wake up on January 21st it will be President Donald Trump :)

View attachment 103473

Just stating a fact. But I do wonder how much longer the left's butthurt is going to continue. It was cute and funny in the beginning but now it's becoming obsessive

Now you know that I love your wit....but the Butthurt is getting old...Here is a good Christmas one.

upload_2016-12-23_10-23-11.jpeg

Andrea Bocelli

Ice T
Motley Crue
Kiss
Garth Brooks
Celine
Elton John

View attachment 103473

Now you know that I love your wit....but the Butthurt is getting old..

So stop with it already

Where are they going to put the Rockettes? Not on the Capital steps. Just wondering. Or are those performances afterward, at the party?

Andrea Bocelli

Ice T
Motley Crue
Kiss
Garth Brooks
Celine
Elton John

They are the ones being divisive. Fuck them.

I don't care if he ends up getting sworn in to the Marine Marching Band playing the national anthem.

So stop with it already

I really don't care either..but I do find it entertaining..:booze:

9ec2fecb0fd06f58be1d5eb84a4112a9.jpg

Forum List

Back