Could you stay with 1 person your entire life?

Could you stay with one person throughout your entire teen life? I know some people who have been with the same person since they were 13 years old and now they are 16, 17, and 18 years old and still with the same person. I just find it rather odd I guess, since I have a new girlfriend every month, but still, I mean, staying with one person for that long, that's quite a commitment. Could you ever stay with someone from the age of 13 through all of high school or even the rest of your life?

Wouldnt have it any other way.
I just wish I hadnt had to break so many hearts before I found the right one.

American high schools are awesome. You can literally get a blow job in class. Just sit in the back of the class room

Literally? You're full of shit. You think you're pulling this act past a bunch of old-timer parents who are clueless about youth culture? I graduated in '05, and there's something definitely off about your posts. I think you're playing some kind of fantasy on here; either an adult creeper as a teen, or a loser pretending to be cool. Nobody's getting blow jobs in the back of a class room. And what would you know about a classroom? I've seen you on here during weekdays, several times... when everyone else *your age* is at school.

ThirTEEN
FourTEEN
FifthTEEN
SixTEEN
SevenTEEN
EighTEEN
NineTEEN

Ha-Ha-Haaaaa.

the-count.jpg

American high schools are awesome. You can literally get a blow job in class. Just sit in the back of the class room

Literally? You're full of shit. You think you're pulling this act past a bunch of old-timer parents who are clueless about youth culture? I graduated in '05, and there's something definitely off about your posts. I think you're playing some kind of fantasy on here; either an adult creeper as a teen, or a loser pretending to be cool. Nobody's getting blow jobs in the back of a class room. And what would you know about a classroom? I've seen you on here during weekdays, several times... when everyone else *your age* is at school.

Facepunch.

Also it's amazing how you can browse the web using cell phones now, and I love how my high school allows you to bring laptops. Truth be told, I really am home sick right now.

Facepunch.

Also it's amazing how you can browse the web using cell phones now, and I love how my high school allows you to bring laptops. Truth be told, I really am home sick right now.

You shouldn't be sitting in the back of the classroom, posting on the internet. Those seats are reserved for the cool kids to get their blow jobs.

Facepunch.

You shouldn't be sitting in the back of the classroom, posting on the internet. Those seats are reserved for the cool kids to get their blow jobs.

My first beej was in the back of a church bus, on the way to camp in the next state when I was 16.

Facepunch.

My first beej was in the back of a church bus, on the way to camp in the next state when I was 16.

So what you're saying is that you used a religious organization as a front for you're interstate sex trafficking of minors? :eusa_shhh:

Facepunch.

bullshit.jpg

So what you're saying is that you used a religious organization as a front for you're interstate sex trafficking of minors? :eusa_shhh:

So I shouldn't bring up the weed then, huh?

Facepunch.

I gave my first blow job to a canadian, on a trip to Penticton BC. My friends called me Canadian Cock Sucker for years. It was shortened at one point to canucksuck. LOL

Here's what the Facepunch thread said:

TL;DR version:
We were in the comp lab, and a girl just gave a blowjob to my friend during class.

Long version:
So we had class in the Comp lab, we had nothing to do, we just played random flashgames, then I heard a "Wow, it's really hard" coming from the other side of the room. We sit like this in the back row:
whyyyyyy.png

The red circles are the girl and the guy, she is the one next to the wall. Blue is me, the other circles are other pepole.
So the guy(call him Tony) is facing the girl(Call her Eve) and I see her arm moving. I could not believe what I saw. Then I turned back a few minutes later, and her head was on the guys dick for 5-6 seconds. I told the guy who sits next to me to confirm what I am seeing. After that brief few seconds she got her head up, and acted normally.
I looked at the girl sitting next to them and asked what the fuck were they doing, she just shoke her head and said that she does not want to know.
Mind you that meanwhile our teacher was talking to us about random shit, since we had nothing to do. After class I gave Tony a high five and asked what the fuck happened. He said that they were talking about Eve's boyfriend and Tony said that he has a bigger dick. He got his dick out and after a "Wow that is big" she started jerking it and a few minutes later her head was moving up and down like a lowrider.
Why is this strange you ask? Well, other than this was during class, she has a boyfriend and she is 14, nothing

Forum List

Back